• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon In The Desert (a.k.a Pokemon: Deserted Wasteland)

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
Years
Yup..My new game is here. As the same thing as Wishing Star, If you wanna be in a game, request away.

New Features and others:
I dont know if you can breed Gorebyss and Huntail but i'll put that.
A new google search on the PC!
Alot of new pokemon
Chimecho now evoles to Absol
Meganium now evolves into Tropius

Starters:
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander
Chikorita
Totodile
Cyndaquil
Treecko
Mudkip
Torkip

Pokemon Avalibile:
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Trapinch
Flygon
Vibrava
Skarmory
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Salamence
Bagon
Shelgon
Relicanth
Carelicanth
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Snorunt
Glalie
Aerie
Girafarig
Giranium
Garrguinis
Phanpy
Donphan
Pumpil
Pumpskin
Natu
Xatu
Watu
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Preon
Espeon
Umbreon
Flareon
Wynaut
Wobbuffet
Vulpix
Ninetales
Pichu
Pikachu
Raichu
Durranichu
Chimecho
Absol
Chikorita
Bayleef
Treecko
Meganium
Tropius
Mudkip
Marshtomp
Blaziken
Torchip
Combusken
Onix (also Crystal)
Steelix (also Crystal if you evolve the crytal one or with the Crystal Gem)
Cyndaquil
Treecko
Swampert
Typhlosion
Quilava
Grovyle
Sceptile

--EDIT--
Here are 4 screenshots:
startermoney.bmp

RainyonCanyonScreenShot.bmp

omgomgomg.bmp

omg2.bmp

Download:
(Date changed on the 29th)

Last edited:

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
For god sake put some effort into it if u can't be bothered to do chipsets i dread to think what this game will be like

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
cigarettes said:
For god sake put some effort into it if u can't be bothered to do chipsets i dread to think what this game will be like
There was no need to be so rude about it. Maybe he doesn't want to use Pokemon chipsets. Maybe he wants to try something original.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
What's the deal with having Chimecho evolving to Absol and Meganium evolving to Tropius? They were fine the way they were. Although it is your choice to do this game the way you want to, you should really try using pokemon chipsets. If you don't, I think many people will be turned off by how it looks. And please put some more effort into your game, or it will drown into the endless and numerous incomplete games we have here at PC. Don't let what I just said discourage you, please take it as constructive criticism and work on your game based off of feedback.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 18, 2010
No offence, but this game looks worse than Road Kill Soup with Poop Chunks. You could start out by asking people to help you with it.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I'm personally turned off by the style the maps were made, but if you're going for originality, I have nothing against that. And please don't flame. You wouldn't want this thread locked, would you?

Back