• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

Whispeon

Newfound Ghosttype Eeveelution
Years
This is seriously the best hack I've played. And that's saying something! :P
I really hope you're still working on this. If you are, work at your own pace. I'd rather it be out in 2020 and it being absolutely phenomenal than it being out tomorrow and being rather crap.

Seriously, you're the best :)

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
I cant seem to get it to work D:. Am I using the wrong emulator? >_> Whenever I try to load it.. It says the ROM image has crashed *sigh*. And I was so looking forward to playing it.. Anyway, is there a way I can fix this? Thank you.. Lol.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2015
I Really like how nonstandard this romhack is, heck I just like how it feels like an entirely new game!

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
I cant seem to get it to work D:. Am I using the wrong emulator? >_> Whenever I try to load it.. It says the ROM image has crashed *sigh*. And I was so looking forward to playing it.. Anyway, is there a way I can fix this? Thank you.. Lol.

Are you using a mac? I have a mac and I use VBA but VBA on a mac for some reason can't play any GBC games except Crystal. I've tried forever to get this to work :(

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
Gosh, this game is mighty epic. I absolutely love it. :) The content of the game itself heavily outweighs the fact that it's GBC. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Laurel Forest

Hey, I have a question:

How do you get through Laurel Forest? There seems to be a lot to do, and I in particular can't find the second giant rock to bridge the river to the Charmander's house. Could someone walk me through it completely?

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2011
Because people ****ing suck at reporting glitches.

I really shouldn't have to explain this ****, it should all be common sense. But as usual I put too much faith in humanity and then I feel stupid about giving them faith in the first place.
Get off your high-horse, dude. We all appreciate the hard work you've put into this game (which is an AMAZING hack). But my god, stop crying everytime someone points out a flaw in your half-finished game. You should feel stupid for ranting like an ass about something so minor, rather than "Putting faith into humanity" LOL. It's a video game hacking website, calm down. Sucks this was my first post and all, but I feel like something had to be said.

Hey, I have a question:

How do you get through Laurel Forest? There seems to be a lot to do, and I in particular can't find the second giant rock to bridge the river to the Charmander's house. Could someone walk me through it completely?
I think you just find it somewhere laying around, if I remember correctly. I know you have to do some mini-quests along the way. Have you gone down to the beach-like area with the Warturtle and the machine with the switch yet?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2011
Get off your high-horse, dude. We all appreciate the hard work you've put into this game (which is an AMAZING hack). But my god, stop crying everytime someone points out a flaw in your half-finished game. You should feel stupid for ranting like an ass about something so minor, rather than "Putting faith into humanity" LOL. It's a video game hacking website, calm down. Sucks this was my first post and all, but I feel like something had to be said.

Cut the guy some slack. He's made a fair point as to why people should report glitches the way he suggests they should be reported.

All people have to do is be a little more detailed and specific with their glitch reporting and at the very least, give the guy a save state file via EMAIL. I know email is such an abstract thing to some people these days, but it's not obsolete quite yet. You can import save state files that way, and while I know very well you can do that in this forum, Coolboyman is on his gmail much more than on this forum quite frankly. Take it from me who sees him online in his gmail a lot (in case you're looking at this forum, Coolboyman, be glad I don't annoyingly chat with you lol, I bet you get that a lot from people).

All this is not much to ask; it only takes a little bit more of your precious time, which I'm sure you all have if you're playing ROM games and on this forum a lot. And ultimately it'll benefit you as Coolboyman will be able to fix the glitches much faster with a decent glitch report rather than unnecessarily take lots of time because of a crappy glitch report only to be rewarded with impatient posters wondering why he hasn't fixed a glitch yet.

You may not like it he's whining, and maybe you're right he shouldn't lose his temper, but it's sure hard not to when you've got impatient posters up your ar*e whining themselves because they can't make minimal sacrifices so he can fix glitches taking minimal time and effort, which will ultimately benefit everyone in the end. I'm perfectly aware that no one reads the README and I sure didn't myself admittedly (I'm going to change that habit though next time), but it's not like the procedures haven't been explained in this forum relentlessly either. If people are on this forum and haven't figured out the way Coolboyman prefers his glitches to be reported, then I kind of see why he gets P.O.ed

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=255137

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2011
Didn't see that before. But I commend you for saying that stuff, well put. I'd like to see Prism finished sometime though, even though its not quite done I seriously couldn't put it down.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Have a error Fire Types have advantage of Stell Types

Bad English

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I enjoy pokemon Prism alot. Unfortunately I can't play it on my mobile phone..

Does anyone know if I can play it on my psp?

Back