• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am no angel.

Nakala Pri

Here you will admit your faults and your sins. This is pretty much an online confession box where you admit to your real life or virtual sins. But only do the ones you feel most comfortable admitting. AND NO CRITICIZING! Here, I'll start:

In Real: I assisted bullying a little kid. Still hate myself.

Virtually: On Fire Emblem: Awakening, I sacrificed Emmeryn. It may not be terrible, but I made Chrom sacrifice his SISTER!! :c

Virtually: I annoyed my friends boyfriend to no end. I had the cheek to call him a rotten toenail. I feel both awesome and regretful. Even though he was about eight years older then me. xD

Those are the sins praying at the back of my mind almost every day. I hope those who are posting to not judge the living fudge out of me. Man, I am almost too weird, haha.

Years
I'll give this a shot if everyone is so chicken.

Fo' rizzles: My narcissistic demeanour often leads people to believe I'm bullying them intentionally when in reality I don't often think about what I say to people.

Fo' rizzles #2: I am very prejudice against people that publicly display their stupidity, intentionally or not. This I am not ashamed and I believe I'm bettering society.
But reading how okay I am with it is quite shocking actually.

Virtually: In any video game where I can choose to be good or evil I try, I really try being good but people end up annoying me so I murder them with a fireball or similar. My character never ends up being truly evil, so I guess I have moral limits as to how far I go.

@Gym Leader Rozu I'm not sure why you regret calling someone a rotten toenail, there are plenty worse things that you could have said. Plus it kind of comes of as a playful kind of nasty.

Years
Well, I've never REALLY done something that bad, BUT I DID meet this guy online named splintex, who was bullying my cousin and I decided to go all out on him. I called him a ton of bad words but he just blocked me. xD

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Let's see...

I'm pretty arrogant sometimes.

I also have a bit of a problem controlling my anger in online video games. Whenever someone uses a weapon or a tactic I find to be overpowered or cheap, I make sure to let them know... which leads to whisper wars. I got banned on Combat Arms for harassment... that was really scary, yet I still continue to do it.

Nakala Pri

I'll give this a shot if everyone is so chicken.

Fo' rizzles: My narcissistic demeanour often leads people to believe I'm bullying them intentionally when in reality I don't often think about what I say to people.

Fo' rizzles #2: I am very prejudice against people that publicly display their stupidity, intentionally or not. This I am not ashamed and I believe I'm bettering society.
But reading how okay I am with it is quite shocking actually.

Virtually: In any video game where I can choose to be good or evil I try, I really try being good but people end up annoying me so I murder them with a fireball or similar. My character never ends up being truly evil, so I guess I have moral limits as to how far I go.

@Gym Leader Rozu I'm not sure why you regret calling someone a rotten toenail, there are plenty worse things that you could have said. Plus it kind of comes of as a playful kind of nasty.

Haha! I actually do come off pretty mean but I am only making people stronger for meaner people. xD

I know 'rotten toenail' is weak, but I think I may have hit a nerve there in his system. It's kinda shallow, but I still feel bad. He is just a wee teenager! xD

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
First in grade school I put a kid in the bin, he was annoying little brat. I thought it funny back then, but now I feel bad I did that.
Online I will use the cheats and not share them with my friends so I always win Mario Kart.

Last edited:
Years
I have a ton of faults, likely more than good things about me. I've also done many bad things in my life. One of the worst would be lying about who I was to get friends years back, which I know now is not worth it, because they aren't real friends. so I just be myself.

Nakala Pri

These sins seem pretty... well... normal. Which is good to hear. :D

I don't believe in Hell or Heaven, but I do think good deeds repay you.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
RL: Well I think the worst thing I do is lie to my mother. Even if it's just little white lies, in the end I feel bad. I can be pretty empathetic, so I feel like crying when someone else does or when they are depressed I get on a downer.

RL: When I step on an insect I feel really guilty, and if I know it's dying slowly I think it is the right thing to kill it faster, but squishing it just makes me want to bawl. :3c Murder is a horrible sin.

RL: I said the S-word once, I think. :x

Virtual: Uhm... I'm not sure. I don't think I've ever been bad on the Internet.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
Well, I fall pretty nicely into each of the seven deadly sins. {XD}

Greed - Makes the world go 'round, so I'm definitely not alone here.
Sloth - Sometimes I literally have no will to do anything.
Pride - I'm a a pretty modest person, but I guess I take pride in that. I fail here too.
Lust - Synonymous with greed.
Envy - Synonymous with greed.
Gluttony - Synonymous with sloth.
Wrath - I've been known to raise hell when pushed too far.

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2023
the amount of things i own, which may or may not include my music library and may or may not include a lot of other things, is definitely not proportional to the amount of things i've bought

uhhh...for less serious things, i guess im a pretty toxic player in online games and i'm probably an ******* in general. and i used to be really arrogant/cocky when i started college and i was hitting on girls like no other

which eventually led to a few more sinful things

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Today I think I hit a bird on purpose. I was driving and there was this bird standing on my side of the street so I figured I'd drive towards it to assert my dominance but it didn't move and I think I hit it.

Back