• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♬ Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! ♬

#isthenumbersign
Years
Love love love snow. Everything except the accidents it causes. :/

I haven't like just played in the snow in forever but I just like the atmosphere it creates.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
*points to name* totally love it. It's super pretty~! Even in a practical sense, you can sort of wear more clothes and there's plenty of ways to stay warm. If it's blazing hot though... it's kind of a lot harder to cool off too. The winter has a much greater atmosphere in my opinion in general though~

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't mind snow. As a kid/teenager I loved snow there was always the possibility of school being canceled.
Though I don't snow as long as it's not alot of it. if it's over 5 inches there's too much.

We get only about one major snowfall here every year, so it's never something I have to really worry about.

Years
When I lived down south, I used to love and miss having snow, since...yeah, good luck getting it in my particular area. Probably saw like one or two small snow flurries total the entire time I lived there. I wanted to see it again so badly.

Though after moving to an area where it tends to snow for most of the winter, I-- well, I can't say I hate it. I still like it somewhat, though I honestly could go without it by now. I just hate the work that comes along with it (scraping off car windows ugggh).

Crux

Evermore
Years
Gee,thanks,now I have a highly contagious Christmas song stuck in my head...

Yes,I do love snow.
It's spectacular to see it when undisturbed.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
20+ years of brutal northern winters has caused me to develop an extreme dislike of snow. It's why college was like heaven because I would be 900 miles away from home in places where snow rarely fell. And why I dreaded the Christmas holidays because college would close and I'd have to return home to those awful, awful winters...

Hopefully this winter will be the last of the especially nasty northern winters I'll ever have to put up with. Snow, ice, and the cold are three things I'll be glad to leave behind.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've never been in snow before which really depresses me! I love the cold and I hate the heat so I think snow would be right up my alley!

Years
Just like Andy before me, I've never had exposure to snow. :(

Anyways, snow is not really up my alley as I like hot weather better than cold weather.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I miss the snow, I like living with snow, where I live in Seattle, we only get more than 1 inch of snow at least 3 straight days in the year. Some months we got more and on some rare years, like January of this year, we even got freezing rain.

Amount of snow in our area depends on the weather conditions. Normal years, about 2 inches in total in winter. The weather phenomenon known as "La Niña", we got much colder and wet weather so we get more than an inch. Sadly this winter, we might get a "El Niño" which brings in much warmer and dry air, we almost never get snow.

Yep, I can't wait for the snow to return again.

Years
Towards the beginning snow is really pretty, especially when it's a light snowfall at night. But blizzards annoy me when I have to go through them, and snow in general stops being pretty a few days after it falls since it turns to really gross-looking slush. D:

Tranca

Monolith
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
I don't drive so I love snow. It temporarily spices up my surroundings.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I haven't seen or been around snow in seven years (not counting the one time in Flagstaff). I moved to Arizona, so it's a desert 365 days of the year out there. I moved back to Jersey a couple of months ago so I'm excited to see snow again. However, I am NOT looking forward to the cold weather. Nope. Just the snow.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
it doesn't snow at all here, it is not even cold here :) :)
i like snow but i haven't seen snow in years i think i last saw snow n 2008 or something :( :(

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I'm kind of ashamed to say that I've never really seen snow firsthand. Living in Florida, that kind of stuff doesn't really happen too often.

I do hope to see it one day though. u_u

Back