• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now does the blue wire plug in there or here....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Pretty much limited to software that I use a lot.
Hardware problems? I'll tell you to google it.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
My parents ask me for help with tech related stuff, they think I'm some sort of technology genius. Funny thing is I just google what to do.

Years
I'm decent with technology. Typically I can figure out what I'm doing by poking around menus or Googling. If I don't know what's going on, I don't touch it.

Sadly, I'm the most tech-savvy person at work. I feel bad because in the grand scheme of things, I'm not that great. :( But then again, it's a pizza place -- we're not doing anything too hardcore with the computers.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I've never blown myself up, and I typically can figure out messes of wires and how things work. I enjoy it, and I'm decently good at it. I'm not the expert on what exactly things are, but I can figure them out.

Now if I could only root my Android... which is getting to the point of being too advanced for me due to how complicated this situation is getting, lol.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hm I'm not that tech savvy even though I'm taking computer science right now, mostly cause I don't read about stuff randomly. I'll learn something once I need to use it XD; as for physical components of the computer though, I'm extremely bad with any tactile, physical stuff =/ I never tried putting a computer together but I'm just scared I order the wrong parts, or break things lol.

Back