• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Xtreme: Episode 2 - Blaziken's misery

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Okay, I get the feeling that the first episode wasn't good enough because I haven't got any comments. I hope that you this episode better.

Chapter 1

A tall and tough man was driving near a dojo called ?The Flaming Fist School? near Saffron city to look for some challengers. He was wearing a black leather jacket, black jeans, gloves, sunglasses and a bandanna round his head. Judging by the beard he?s got, people would say that he was 30 years, and that?s true. This man is known as Black Jack.

Recently after the destruction of the Team Rocket base, Black Jack set off to look for strong trainers but not one was worthy to beat him, so far he has a winning streak of 600-0. He also encountered life threatening situations such as having to fight Ursarings.

He stopped by the dojo and entered it. He noticed that the pokemon and their trainers training with each other. Further ahead was an old man in Chinese clothing seated next to a Blaziken. It turns out that the old man must the sensei of the dojo.The sensei, the pokemon and their trainers noticed Black Jack standing by the door.

?May we help you, stranger?? asked the sensei of the dojo.

Black Jack introduced himself. ?The name?s Black Jack?, he said. ?And I?m looking for worthy opponents. Any champions or future champions here??

One of the students stepped up to Black Jack?s challenge. ?I?ll battle you?, he said.

30 seconds later, a Hitmonchan was knocked out after just one Slash attack by Feraligatr. Black Jack called back his Feraligatr.

Black Jack shook his head in disappointed. ?What was that?? he muttered.

?Don?t jump to conclusions?, the sensei responded. ?The boy has only just started in my dojo and he?s only testing his skill. Now, allow me to challenge you.?

?And who are you?? Black Jack asked.
?Master Wong,? the sensei answered.
?Hmm, I hope age hasn?t got to you when you?re battling me.?

The sensei smiles. ?Blaziken!?

Blaziken jumped out of his seated position and into his fighting stance. Black Jack called out his Tyranitar. Black Jack knows that Blaziken is a fire and fighting type, and that it has high stats in both physical and elemental attacks but it has low defence stats in both categories. While Tyranitar is a rock and dark type, and is very high in physical attacks and defence. This should prove to be an interesting match.

?Tyranitar! Tackle attack!? Black Jack shouted.
?Sky Uppercut.? Wong ordered.

As Tyranitar charged at Blaziken, Blaziken tried to perform a Sky Uppercut. Both pokemon quickly dodged each other?s attacks.

?For a large pokemon, Black Jack, he?s very quick.? Said Wong. ?But Blaziken is quicker.?
?The best has yet to come, old man?, Black Jack replied.

Blaziken and Tyranitar stood their grounds and walked round looking and focusing at each other.

?Blaziken, Comet Punch now!? Wong commanded.
?Tyranitar! Defend!? Black Jack shouted. ?Block each of his punches.?

Blaziken ran and gave out punches while Tyranitar quickly blocks them until Black Jack spotted a slow moment in one of Blaziken?s punches.

?Counter with Body Slam attack!? Black Jack shouted.

Tyranitar quickly grabbed Blaziken?s body and slammed him on the ground five times.

?Now, Seismic Toss!?

Tyranitar tossed Blaziken into the air and he landed on his back. Blaziken quickly picked himself up, looking unhurt, even though he had his hand on his lower back.

?Your Blaziken?s tough,? Black Jack said.
?He?s young, and yet so strong and talented,? Wong replied.
?Hmm. Tyranitar! Tackle attack!?
?Again? Blaziken! Counter!?

Tyranitar charged at Blaziken. Blaziken tried to counter back but misses.

?Tyranitar!? Black Jack shouted. ?Punch back!?

Tyranitar went to punch Blaziken, but he blocked the attack and countered back and punched Tyranitar on the chest. Tyranitar staggered back.

?Now, Blaziken!? Wong shouted. ?Crane stance and Fury Attack!?

Blaziken stood on one leg with his arms spread out and charged at Tyranitar at high speed and his hands / paws became shaped like a beak of a bird pokemon. Neither Black Jack nor Tyranitar saw that coming.

Blaziken began poking viciously and strongly at Tyranitar?s chest and ended the combo by using his Sky Uppercut attack. Tyranitar fell to the floor but quickly picked himself up, holding his chin where the pain was.

?Unpredictable, fast and strong. It seems to me that we?re evenly matched, mate,? Black Jack said.
?Don?t be too sure, youngster. Why don?t we end this match on one final attack?? the sensei replied.
?Done.?

They both shout out their final attack at the same time.

?Tyranitar! Hyper Beam!?
?Blaziken! Hyper Beam!?

Tyranitar breathed in while Blaziken charged up his powers and energy began glowing on the palm of his hands. They were both about to unleash his attack when all of the sudden, Sensei began to feel pain and started coughing out blood. Everyone turned their attention to their sensei while Blaziken and Tyranitar stopped their attack. Sensei fell to the floor, coughing out blood and holding on to his chest, where the pain was. Blaziken became the most concerned out of everyone. He, Black Jack and Tyranitar ran to Sensei?s aid. Black Jack told the kids to call an ambulance.

The sensei in his dying state said, ?Black Jack? look? after? Blaziken? for me.?

Then the Sensei fell silent and motionless?

Blaziken became desperate with sadness as he tried to ?revive? his teacher. He tried shaking him, mouth-to-mouth breathing, pushing his heart, everything. Blaziken?s tears were flowing as he desperately tried everything he can to ?revive? his teacher, non-stop. Some of the pokemon tried to stop him but he fended them off. Black Jack punched him in the face to knock him out. The student trainers became startled by Black Jack?s actions.

?One of you kids take Blaziken to bed,? said Black Jack. ?One of you, call an ambulance.?

No one noticed this, but Black Jack had a tear in his eye. But he also had a feeling that a healthy old man wouldn?t die like that. Could it be that he was? poisoned?

----------------------------------------------

Another chapter coming up. So what do you guys think so far?

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Legendary Trainer said:
Okay, I get the feeling that the first episode wasn't good enough because I haven't got any comments. I hope that you this episode better.

I take back what I said about my first episode, thanks to Pokemonwiz. And I like thank you guys for your comments on this one.

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Chapter 2

A few days later after Wong?s burial, Blaziken sat on a small stool by a table with flowers and a jug of ashes next to a black and white photo of Sensei. Everyone in the dojo was also saddened by Sensei?s death, including Black Jack. But they were also concerned about Blaziken?s behaviour since his trainer died because he was sitting there for a few days without any food or drink.

Black Jack and some student members of the dojo couldn?t help looking at Blaziken while Blaziken were staring at the photo with a sad face and a sad heart.

?Blaziken and the old man were close, huh?? asked Black Jack.
?How do you know?? asked one of the students in reply.
?Hey, I?m a pokemon trainer, aren?t I? And I?ve been in this situation before. My parents? died a long time ago. I took it too hard as well, and I?m still am.?
?Sorry??
?Anyways, somebody needs to do some psychology on the poor guy.?
?You?re right. He?s been sitting there for a long time now.?

Black Jack and the students heard footsteps and turned their heads round. It was Tyranitar, Nidoking Salamence, Metagross and Feraligatr. They?re Black Jack?s pokemon. They walked behind them and noticed that Blaziken was still sitting on the small stool. They, too, were worried about Blaziken.

Author?s note: Since nearly all pokemon speak their own kind of language, I decided to translate everything of what they say from this point.

?He?s still there?? asked Nidoking, scratching his head.
?Yep, he?s been sitting there for a few days now,? replied Salamence.
?Should someone try to talk to him?? suggested Tyranitar.
?Doesn?t he need space?? asked Metagross.
?Tyranitar?s right.? Feraligatr responded. ?C?mon, guys, we?re going in.?
?What are they talking about?? asked the student.
?I get the feeling that they want to talk to Blaziken.? Black Jack responded.

He lets them through to talk to Blaziken. Feraligatr came forward and puts his paw on Blaziken?s shoulder.

?Blaziken? we all know how you?re feeling,? Feraligatr said. ?But sitting on a small stool won?t help anything. Besides, you have to eat something.?

Feraligatr looked round for a fruit. He spotted some in a bowl and picked an apple. He showed the apple to Blaziken, but he totally ignored it. The look on Feraligatr?s face started showing that he was losing patience. Feraligatr lifted Blaziken up by his furry chest.

?Look, Blaziken! You?re really starting to worry us!? Feraligatr shouted. ?I?m trying to help you out here! Snap out of it!?

Black Jack, his pokemon, the students and their pokemon wanted to stop Feraligatr from hurting Blaziken. A Machoke, one of the student?s pokemon, raised his hand out to stop Feraligatr?s doing. Calmed down, Feraligatr put Blaziken down. Blaziken was on his feet as he looked down not wanting to talk to anyone. But he spoke?

?Do you guys know how Sensei died?? Blaziken asked.
?Like the doctor said. Sensei was suffering from a heart attack.? Machoke replied.
?Huh! You guys believe anything you hear! I have been with Sensei all the time! He was fine! He was well! How can healthy man like Sensei die?!?

Black Jack doesn?t know what Blaziken and the other pokemon are saying, but he can instinctively sense what they?re talking about. ?My suspicions are the same as yours, Blaziken,? He thought.

?I?m going to find out how Sensei really died,? Blaziken promised.
?C?mon, you guys. Arguing isn?t going to help anyone.? Tyranitar said, trying to stop the arguing.
?He?s right,? Machoke said with agreement. ?We should get some rest for Sensei?s memorial tomorrow when our friend comes. Sensei would like that, wouldn?t he??

Author?s note: Translation ended.

Blaziken nodded and looked down in sadness.

That night, Blaziken tried to sleep but he couldn?t. He went downstairs when he heard some small clanging noises from the kitchen. Blaziken walked into that room. It turns out that Black Jack and his Nidoking caught a couple of thieves breaking in. Blaziken noticed a symbol that looked like a skull.

Nidoking dropped the one of the thieves. Black Jack copied Nidoking and dropped the other thief.

?Guess what I was thinking,? said Black Jack. ?A couple of punk kids trying to steal things that don?t belong to them.?

?What?s here is already ours, since the dojo leader died here! I should have you arrested for trespassing!? The thief angrily replied.

Blaziken became shocked of what the thief said. The Thief then turned to Blaziken.

?And you, Blaziken! Even with your great fighting skills, your old master is no match for us. The Poison Fist clan! And you?re still a little puppy dog!?

Blaziken couldn?t take it anymore. He and the two members of the Poison Fist clan engaged in a fight. Black Jack ordered Nidoking to help Blaziken.

Blaziken took out one of the thieves with a Blaze Kick attack. Nidoking slammed another one on a kitchen table. Both members were down and in pain.

?Huh! Didn?t put up much of a fight, did they?? Black Jack said with a forced smile.

Blaziken angrily grabbed one of the members by the collar. ?BLAZIKEN KEN?!? he shouted as he started punching viciously and continuously at him until Black Jack stopped him.

?I think the guy?s out, kid,? Black Jack said.

Blaziken released his collar. Black Jack picked up the conscious Poison Fist member and held him in an arm lock.

?Okay, punk kid! I got three tasks for you,? Black Jack said. ?Task 1: Tell me the story. Or I?ll let Blaziken knock you all the way to dreamland as well.?

?Err? For decades, this school has always been at the top of the charts.? The Poison Fist member answered in cold sweat. ?My sensei couldn?t take anymore being number two. So he hitched up a plan to finally go on top of the dojo mountain. He found a way to poison your teacher and succeeded. Tomorrow afternoon, a lawyer will get my sensei to sign a contract so that he can control this dojo.?
?And the poison??
?Err? we put the poison inside Blaziken?s sensei?s tea.

Blaziken eyes narrowed in hatred of the Poison Fist clan. He wanted to get revenge on them so badly at this very moment. Black Jack always hated people that disrespect others, so he wanted a piece of them as well.

Black Jack: ?Okay, punk kid! Top marks for Task 1. Now, Task 2: Take me to this? dojo of yours!?

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Chapter 3

The Poison Fist member took Black Jack and Blaziken to his dojo down town. The place looked creepy to a normal person, but it doesn?t scare Black Jack or Blaziken.

?Task two is done,? said Black Jack. ?Now task three, get out of my sight!?

He shoved the member away and continues to walk into the dojo, along with Blaziken. The member picked up a rock and went to hit Black Jack at the back of the head with it, but they retaliated and at the same time punched the member in the face, knocking him out. Then they continued to walk towards the dojo.

Inside the dojo, Black Jack and Blaziken spotted a lot of trainers training with their poison-type pokemon, like Koffings and Ekans. To them, they were students. The students noticed that they?ve entered. Black Jack smiled evilly as he knew that there would be **** to pay.

?Hey, punk kids!? Black Jack said. The name?s Black Jack, and this (looks at Blaziken) is a friend of mine. We?ve come to have a little chat with your? ?Sensei.?

The trainers and their pokemon became nervously startled, as they knew what he meant. Some of the trainers ordered their pokemon to attack Black Jack, but Blaziken stepped forward to defend him, stopping the poison pokemon in their tracks.

Blaziken got into his fighting stance. Then without hesitation, the poison pokemon ganged up on him, but he was able to fend them off without getting hit.

One of the students asked in bewilderment, ?What? How can a Blaziken defeat our pokemon without getting any orders from Black Jack??
?Like I said before, he?s a friend,? Black Jack replied. ?I didn?t say he was my pokemon.?

Soon, other poison pokemon ganged up on him. After seeing Blaziken getting hit by one of the poison pokemon, Black Jack decided to raise some heck. He released all his pokemon from his pokeballs.

?Okay, boys!? Black Jack said with enthusiasm. ?Let?s teach these kids a lesson!?

All of his pokemon gave out their battle cries with excitement and charged into battle, along with Black Jack himself. Black Jack, Tyranitar, Nidoking and Feraligatr teamed up against various poison pokemon by throwing and slamming them in any way possible. Salamence and Metagross were untouchable as they were using Flamethrower and Psychic attacks. Whilst Blaziken was quick enough to avoid attacks and fight back, think about vengeance for his sensei.

In no time, all of the Poison Fist students and their pokemon were knocked down and hurt. Black Jack sarcastically dusted off his hands, motioning that the fun?s over.

Blaziken and his friends walked round the dojo to find the location of the sensei of the dojo. They heard a voice from behind one of the doors. There was also an evil s******.

?Tomorrow, Mr. Mane, I shall have that school, and I have a lot to thank you for.?

Infuriated of what he heard, Blaziken kicked the door down. Inside the room was a man in a suit on a phone. He hanged up the phone.

?Who?s this Mane guy?? Black Jack demanded.
?That does not concern you! Who are you?? The man in the suit demanded.
?Black Jack! And yours??
?I am Mr. Min. And you have no business in my office without permission or appointment. Get out!?
?We don?t need any permission or appointment to kick your ***, for you disrespected that Flaming Fist School by poisoning the teacher!?

Mr. Min became smiled.

?Hmph! That school is worth nothing, I don?t even know why it should be no.1.?
?Jealous, huh? If you want to be no.1, (Looks at Blaziken) then try to defeat this kid. He came from that school.?
?Blaze!? Blaziken responded.
?From the looks of him,? Mr. Min said. He?s useless, and I?ll prove it to you! Why don?t we take this battle to the training room??

In the training room?

Black Jack stood in the middle of the training room. Mr. Min was at one side of the training room mat and Blaziken was at the other side of the mat. There are a bunch of students surrounding the mat to be witnesses, hoping to witness Mr. Min would defeat Blaziken.

?Alright, kids,? Black Jack said. ?This is a one-on-one pokemon battle. I?ll the referee for this battle. There will be no interferences. Anyone who does will receive beatings. On my right, the leader of the Poison Fist dojo, Mr. Min.?

Everyone, except Black Jack and Blaziken, started cheering for Mr. Min. Black Jack then stopped the cheering

?On my left,? Black Jack continued. ?One of the best students of the Flaming Fist School, Blaziken.?

The crowd started booing at Blaziken. Black Jack immediately stopped the booing.

?The deal is this, If Mr. Min defeats Blaziken, Mr. Min can have the Flaming Fist School and can do whatever he likes with it. If Blaziken wins, then the Poison Fist School must leave his school alone.?

Mr. Min and Blaziken agreed with the stipulation.

?I?ll use the pokemon, you will never defeat!? Mr Min said with a confident smile. ?Go Muk!? he shouted as he threw his Pokeball. Muk popped out of his pokeball.

?Yuk!? commented Black Jack. ?I was hoping this match would turn ugly, but not that ugly!?

Mr. Min ordered his Muk to throw out multiple sludges at Blaziken, but Blaziken manages to dodge the attack. Blaziken leaped into the air and performed a diving kick.

Mr. Min ordered Muk to detect. Muk detected that Blaziken was performing a diving kick and stretched out of the way. Blaziken missed as Muk did what his trainer ordered him to. Blaziken landed on his feet and gained balance.

Mr. Min then ordered Muk to use Slam attack. Muk raised a part of his body and formed it into a huge hand and aimed to slam Blaziken, but he barely missed him as he stepped out of the way. Blaziken gave Muk a punch but his fist got stuck inside him. Muk hoisted Blaziken up and slammed him on the ground.

Muk then jumped high in the air. Blaziken rolled out of the way when Muk landed on the ground causing an Earthquake, making it difficult for Blaziken to get up. While the ground was still shaking, Muk jumped high in the air and this time he landed right on Blaziken. Blaziken tried to break free from Muk?s pin. He tried and tried until he couldn?t move.

?I win,? Mr. Min shouted triumphantly, but he noticed that Blaziken started moving again underneath Muk after two seconds.

Blaziken was moving around to get out of Muk?s pinning. There was a strange red glow inside Muk. Then suddenly, Blaziken broke through Muk?s body by leaping into the air using Sky Uppercut! Little bits of Muk?s slime splattered all over the mat.

Muk became dizzy and fainted. Blaziken landed on his feet, and then he got on to his knees, tired and heavily breathing for air. He sure didn?t like Muk?s scent. Black Jack announced Blaziken as the winner of the match.

?Blaziken should be disqualified!? Mr. Min demanded. ?Blaziken was the first pokemon who couldn?t move at first while being pinned by Muk! Therefore, I win the match!?

?But I?m the referee,? Black Jack replied. ?And I?m supposed to be the one that announces the winner, not you. And Blaziken gathered energy inside to break out of that pinning predicament.?

Mr. Min gave a nasty growl.

?You know what this means, don?t ya?? Balck Jack said. ?If you hurt that school again, I will be back to get you!?

Black Jack started to walk to the exit, but he stopped to notice that Blaziken stood there staring at Mr. Min. Black Jack wondered what he was going to do. Blaziken gave out a large roar as he leapt forward to kill Mr. Min. Mr. Min shook with fear. But Black Jack grabbed Blaziken by the wrist.

?Blaziken,? said Black Jack. ?I know that this creep killed your teacher. But if you kill him, you?ll become a creep too.?

Blaziken understood what Black Jack meant and calmed down.

?Besides, he?s not even worth our time anymore. To me, your sensei is better than this guy.?

Black Jack released Blaziken?s wrist and they made their way back to Flaming Fist School, while Mr. Min shook with anger and fear.

-----------------------------------------------------

Next chapter comin' up!

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Chapter 4

It was morning. All the students and pokemon of the Flaming Fist School, including Black Jack, were wearing black clothes to pay their last respects to sensei. A priest was saying his speech.

?I am a friend of Wong and this school and I always will be. When Wong and I first met, I saw him as one of the future?s strongest trainers but also one of the trainers who?ll see that training pokemon isn?t about competition or violence.

?To him, it meant something else. He thought that instead of the pokemon defending its trainer, the trainer would also have to defend not only for himself but for his pokemon as well. That way, hopefully, everyone would see that Wong?s theory was true and would create love, peace and harmony all over the world.

?He died of an illness. While he suffering from that illness, he still stood strong and never gave up his teaching. He died while he wished that his theory would, one day will come true.

?As long as this school remains, we shall continue with our training to make Master Wong?s wish come true and make him proud. So now, in honour of his memory, let us have a moment of silence.?

The moment of silence lasted more than one minute. Black Jack noticed that, and was about to leave. Blaziken heard Black Jack?s footsteps and turns around.

?Blaze,? Blaziken said. That caught everyone?s attention. ?Blazi Blaziken.?

Black Jack turned round. ?Are you saying that you want me to take you along? Like Wong want me to do before his death??

Blaziken nodded.

Black Jack thought for a moment. ?On one condition,? Black Jack said. ?We haven?t finished our battle yet. If you battle well, you can come.?

There was some small chatter between the students.

?What do you think??
?Wouldn?t it be disrespectful for teacher??
?I don?t know but??
?Teacher once said never leave your work unfinished.?
?It?s true, and they haven?t finished their battle yet.?
?I think we should let them, it?s about competition, right??

?Enough!? the priest shouted. ?It?s true. Master Wong never leaves things undone. Because once a contest starts there would no stopping until the winner is decided. He would more than happy to finish his last contest with his final opponent.?

?Are you saying that Wong is part of Blaziken now?? Black Jack asked with a smile. ?This ought to be interesting.?

Blaziken prepared himself for battle as he got into his fighting stance. Black Jack called out his Tyranitar, the pokemon he was battling with against Blaziken.

?Tyranitar!? Black Jack yelled. ?Tackle attack!?

As Tyranitar made his Tackle attack, Blaziken dodged it by leaping and performing a diving kick.

?It?s about to stomp your head in, Tyranitar!? Black Jack warned. ?Block those kicks!?

Tyranitar raised both his arms to defend himself. As Blaziken landed on Tyranitar?s arms, he began kicking them in mid-air, trying to injure his arms.

?Push Blaziken away!? Black Jack shouted.

Tyranitar used his strength to push Blaziken away. He then shook his arms to shake off the pain. Blaziken stood poised to fight again, so did Tyranitar.

?As I thought,? thought Black Jack. ?I can feel Wong?s presence inside Blaziken. They must have a strong link together. And Wong must be commanding Blaziken from the inside.?

Blaziken ran at Tyranitar. ?Get ready to defend, Tyranitar,? Black Jack ordered. Tyranitar stood his ground and focused on which anatomy Blaziken would use to attack, so did Black Jack.

They both looked at Blaziken and tried to predict which part Blaziken would use. They only had split seconds to decide. ?Now, Tyranitar!? Black Jack shouted.

As they predicted, Blaziken used Fire Punch, aiming at Tyranitar?s face. But Tyranitar grabbed his paw. Blaziken went to punch Tyranitar in his lower body but Tyranitar grabbed that as well. Blaziken tried to break free but Tyranitar used Headbutt on Blaziken?s face.

Blaziken staggered backwards, feeling dizzy. Tyranitar ran forward and hit him in the face again, only this time it was with a hard punch. Tyranitar ran to hit Blaziken, but Blaziken tricked Tyranitar and countered the punch and countered it into an armbar.

?Submission?? Black Jack whispered to himself. He knows that in general, Tyranitar is a dual Rock and Dark type, meaning that it?s double weak against Fighting type moves like Submission. But after training Tyranitar for so long, he knows that he would withstand that move.

Everyone was expecting Black Jack to surrender, but he had faith in Tyranitar. Tyranitar was withstanding the pain, trying not screen, and trying not to quit. Shockingly, Tyranitar picked himself while Blaziken was still stretching his arm. Now that Tyranitar stood up, Black Jack found a way to get Blaziken to release Tyranitar?s arm.

?Slam him to the ground!? Black Jack ordered.

Tyranitar slammed Blaziken with his held arm. Not only did the slam hurt Blaziken, he also got him to break the hold as well, but Tyranitar was hurt too. Black Jack noticed the Tyranitar was trying to reach his arm with the other because of the damage, but it was too short.

?Are you okay?? Black Jack asked in a worried tone. Tyranitar turned round and nodded.

Blaziken picked himself up. He was battered and bruised. He was breathing deeply in and out.

Tyranitar felt that both his arms might be broken. He too, was battered and bruised. Black Jack was concerned about Tyranitar?s arms. What if he?s too injured to perform powerful moves like Earthquake or Seismic Toss?

Blaziken was about to give last shot. He ran to give Tyranitar a Hi Jump Kick again. Realising this, Black Jack ordered Tyranitar to dodge the attack.

Despite the distraction of the pain, Tyranitar barely moved his head to one side and then, without Black Jack?s orders, instinctively gave Blaziken a hard punch in the face. Again, Tyranitar hurt his own arms. He felt that if he moves his arms again, he would pass out from the pain.

Blaziken was knocked down. But he almost felt weak as he tried to pick himself, not wanting to let his friends of the school down, nor his departed teacher.

Black Jack and Tyranitar noticed that the only way to defeat Blaziken is to the combined move, Body Slam + Earthquake attack. Tyranitar noticed that Black Jack became concerned about Tyranitar?s arms, but he also had faith in him. Tyranitar knows that if he uses that move, he might pass out from the pain.

?I bet you, you can?t!? said Black Jack with a small smile. Tyranitar smiled too, showing that he could do it.

Tyranitar slowly grabbed Blaziken by his waist. He lifted him up in the air as high as he can and than slammed him on the ground so hard, that it sounded like a bunch of cars crashing into each other in a demolition derby!

Blaziken couldn?t continue the battle, meaning that Black Jack and Tyranitar won the match. He lay there motionless and his eyes were closed. ?Blazi? Blaziken? ken? Blaziken said breathlessly. Which meant, ?Master? I?ve failed? I?m sorry.?

Then suddenly, inside his mind, Wong?s spirit appeared. ?You didn?t fail anyone,? Wong said. ?The only time when you would fail is when you give up everything you worked so hard for. Your way of living, your friends, everything.?
?I understand,? said Blaziken in his thoughts. ?But I need to ask you something. Why have you chosen Black Jack as my new trainer??
?I have chosen him because I feel that he will train you well. Unlike the pokemon we have in this school, he and his Tyranitar are the toughest opponents we?ve ever faced.?
?As much as I hate to admit it, I agree, master. But his style isn?t equal to ours.?
?It has nothing got to do with style, Blaziken, my child. He has something deep inside him that shares my theories about pokemon training.?
?I understand.?
?Remember this, you?re Black Jack?s pokemon now, but I?ll come back again. Treat your new trainer well, just as well as you treat me.?

Wong?s spirit was drifting away from Blaziken?s mind. ?No, master! Please! Don?t leave me!? shouted Blaziken. ?Master!?

?I?ll come back again,? Wong said as he drifted away.
?Don?t leave me?? Blaziken whispered.

Suddenly, another voice was heard. ?Hey, kid!?

Blaziken woke up, still feeling the pains and aches in his body. He didn?t know if that was a dream or not. That didn?t matter. He knows fully well that his departed master Wong wanted to go along with Black Jack on his journey.

The next day, Black Jack and his new pokemon, Blaziken were about to set off on their journey. ?May the spirit of Master Wong be with you,? the priest said.

Black Jack gave a thumb?s up. He and Blaziken got on the Motorcycle. Blaziken never went on a motorcycle before so he held tight around Black Jack?s waist.

As they drove away on Black Jack?s motorcycle, Blaziken tearfully looked back at the dojo where he lived happily under Master Wong?s protection and hopes that one day that he will return.

END
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next episode: Black Jack meets one tough and arrogant kid, he also meets a group of people who he describes as Team Rocket fanclub...

Click here for Episode 3: Rustboro Ghetto

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you people think about this episode? Please comment, pleaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeee...

Also, Shall I continue the episodes from here or start the new episode with a new thread?

Last edited:
Back