• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Home of your own?

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I might be the only one, but don't you wish you could purchase a home of your own in the pokemon games? I mean once your the champion you could just buy a home or something? Like a secret base but an actual home. I would like that because you could choose a house in whatever town you want, then you could get the house you think is the best designed. Sorry if there's a thread for this or if it doesn't need one.

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I personally would like them to bring this back. Added a bit of a "homey" feel to the games...

Regards, Chris
lol

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
platinum and bw2 (kinda) with join avenue.

but i think your idea sounds pretty good and i wish gf would consider it.
even though it would be a useless feature, it's one of those things that help making each game unique.
pokemon following you in hg/ss was unnecessary but a lot of ppl (me included) loved it.

Years
I kind of feel like this could a decent online feature for X and Y where other players can visit your in-game house and hang out or something. Kind of like your own personal Wi-Fi Club room

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Yah, a bit like the base in D/P. Cept not underground. I had so much fun taking my sisters flag and telling her that the thing over my head was just showing that I looked at her pc...good times. And to me at least, join avenue doesn't feel like home in that people randomly run through and there are bunches of shops. I do like it though.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
I thought the house in Pt was cool, but wasnt that interesting in the long run. All you did was buy stuff for it, stuff you couldn't sit on or do anything with.

I love being able to customise things and make them my own, so I would love this if they did a little more with it

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Animal Crossing Pokémon style?

tbh I think that'd be a fun little feature, but unless there was some proper significance to it- like it being where gym leaders and others come for a rematch or something- then you may as well just go play Animal Crossing.

Back