• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 8, 2018
That's the whole point of the game though, to make things challenging.
Nah, no EV items would just be prolonging things, considering most Pokemon are EV maxed around level 20. Plus, this game does use competitive battling tactics, so having the proper equipment would suffice.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
HI! It's been a while. And guess what?

The first post has been updated with Episode 11's Release

A lot has changed!
If you're coming from a fresh Episode 10, this update features 6th Gen Pokemon, Fairies, New Protagonists, Field Effects, and a whole ton more! Check below for a full list of changes as listed in the Readme, but take care to note the important things (such as a note about updating, and controls) as listed on the game download page. Link is below the changelog

Notable Changes:
Spoiler:

As I mentioned in the massive changelog, we're also adding Field Effects to Reborn. What are those? This page has all the answers!

Our download page is right here!

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
Holy crap Luna was hard.

...Oh wait, this is Sparta Reborn.

On the plus side of things, 7th Street is awesome. Pure awesome. And I love the field effects, although they haven't been very helpful on my end as of yet...

Also, Iolia Valley is beautiful. Breathtakingly so. I really liked that crystal puzzle (minus the necessity for Rock Smash), will there maybe be anything like that in the future?

The other puzzle (I won't specify which because that's a spoiler, but) however... Pokemon Ranger war flashbacks ensued. There was much rage had. But stubborn Espy is stubborn and pressed onwards.

And obligatory team used to beat Luna, I guess:
Spiggy/Emboar (Lv. 63) @Quick Claw - Heat Crash, Hammer Arm, Flare Blitz, Head Smash
Sir Vale/Gardevoir (Lv. 60) @Brightpowder - Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Moonblast
Ruri/Azumarill (Lv. 60) @Mystic Water - Aqua Tail, Bounce, Superpower, Play Rough
Bayou/Swampert (Lv. 62) @Leftovers - Waterfall, Earthquake, Protect, Ice Beam
Fern/Roserade (Lv. 62) @Big Root - Sleep Powder, Giga Drain, Extrasensory, Leaf Storm
Blair/Skuntank (Lv. 62) @Black Sludge - Night Slash, Flamethrower, Rock Smash, Explosion

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Field Effects might end up to be more useful once they're in more casual places. That'll come with time since the few we have now are a sort of 'test drive'.

Glad you liked the crystal puzzle! When you mean, will there be more like it, in what sense exactly do you mean? Using that theme, those items, the blacklight caves, or--?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Oh yeah i will absolutely love if there was a fire field (fire s my absolute favorite type)

Years
Oh my Helix/Arceus, Luna's team was tough! I ended up going back and buying more Rare Candies and leveling up Blaziken far past the point where it stopped obeying me, then using some Common Candies to get it back to normal after the battle. I also gave Noctowl and Gloom (still looking for a Leaf or Sun Stone for it to evolve) new nicknames, taught Gardevoir a new move via the Move Reminder/Tutor, and fought against the former Aqua Leader again (that was a tough battle too).
My current team is:

RyujinJaka/Blaziken (F, Lv.65) @Quick Claw (Sky Uppercut, Brave Bird, Slash, Flare Blitz)
Nejibana/Gyarados (F, Lv.65) @Red Card (Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Strength, Rock Smash)
Gonryomaru/Emolga (F, Lv.65) (Discharge, Acrobatics, Electro Ball, Agility)
Kageyoshi/Gloom (F, Lv.65) @Miracle Seed (Petal Dance, Cut, Acid, Stun Spore)
Minazuki/Gardevoir (F, Lv.65) @Scope Lens (Moonblast, Psychic, Charge Beam, Shadow Ball)
Tachikaze/Noctowl (F, Lv.65, shiny) @Silk Scarf (Shadow Ball, Air Slash, Uproar, Extrasensory)

Last edited:

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
Glad you liked the crystal puzzle! When you mean, will there be more like it, in what sense exactly do you mean? Using that theme, those items, the blacklight caves, or--?

I meant using those items, although I liked the blacklight caves quite a bit too. Took a while to figure out where to go once I'd solved pretty much all of the puzzle, though.

Oh yeah i will absolutely love if there was a fire field (fire s my absolute favorite type)

You have no idea how overjoyed I was to see the Pitch Black (was that what it was called, I think?) field, since Dark is mine. I didn't get much use out of it myself, but... maybe in a future mono-type?

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022

Oh, there will be, don't worry~ Waiting on a bit of tech to get that going though, since one way to get a Burning Field will be to set fire to the Grassy Field

I meant using those items, although I liked the blacklight caves quite a bit too. Took a while to figure out where to go once I'd solved pretty much all of the puzzle, though.

You have no idea how overjoyed I was to see the Pitch Black (was that what it was called, I think?) field, since Dark is mine. I didn't get much use out of it myself, but... maybe in a future mono-type?
With the items-- I wasn't planning on it but I do recognize there's not a whole lot of reason not to include some things here or there. It won't be nearly as in-depth as in the valley though. So, just maybe. We'll see.

As for the field, increasing Dark/Ghost moves against a Dark leader is not quite so helpful. But there are a few moves that it powers up that could potentially decimate Luna, should one choose to abuse them... Bennett certainly did.

One of my goals for E12 is to make the existing field effects more readable with their bonuses and such, so hopefully that'll become more clear.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Cool i have been wondering
What inspired you to make the server and this game

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
oh yeah to make florinia harder give her the grass field that will make people scream

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Hey i have an idea The Royal field
1.5 x for all dragon type moves
Dragon dance gets its boost to 2x
Fairy type moves do 0.5x damage
Moonlights healing = 25%
Draco meteor does not make the user lose special attack instead the target loses speciall attack

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
Hihi sorry i stopped playing for awhile and now im totally lost. What do i do at the start of episode 11?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Very great game :)
Great graphics/Sprites/Tiles Etc
This game is really amazing
AmethystRain You do amazing work for your Essential game :)
Love This game ^^
Can't wait for more Updates :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Wanted to say I love your game!
What inspired you to make this?cause it's awesome!
I'm still on episode 9 I'll update eventually when I'm indoors but I've been stuck on the ghost gym leaders gym for a while I just can't get past it but that's the point it's supposed to be challenging!

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2017
I love this game, so much, though with the new control changes, is there any way to for someone to change them BACK to c - confirm/talk x - cancel, etc? I've been playing reborn for quite a long time so the new controls are to put simply are seriously messing with me.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
My screen has gone black... I can hear the sound, open all the menus and see grass move but nothing else.... Any solutions?

Years
anyone else having trouble downloading, everytime i try the link i get to a page that gives me a 403 error, it happens when i try to check the current pokemon in the version too, its saying im forbidden to access the page

Back