• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walrein Clan (we're out of room for now so join another clan...frown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
Years
Cevelts Conquerors[alink id=participants]Members[/alink id][alink id=ranking]Ranking System[/alink id][alink id=events]Events[/alink id]

612_happy_haxorus_by_raizy-d4a13lt.png

Cevelts Conquerors

Introduction
Hey, what's up? Glad you took the time to look at the thread. You may ask yourself what exactly this is. It's a clan, for one, which is (When related to gaming) a group of gamers that enjoy playing with and against each other. It's also an attempt to start something here on PC that we haven't had in a while, users that just enjoy battling doing just that daily. What we want to do here is give you the fun battles you're used to, but with the community that you've come to love, so without further ado, here it is, Covelts Conquerors.

[a id]participants[/a id]Members

PC Username: Anti
PO Username: Anti
257.png

PC Username: Ooka
PO Username: Deity

[a id]ranking[/a id]Ranking System
Alright, so when you join this clan, you'll start out as the Newbie rank, though through battling and community involvement you can quickly climb the ranks and be a top notch battler here in the clan. Each time you win a battle you'll gain 10 Experience points, depending on what rank player you're battling, the number of points will increase, first here are the possible ranks to achieve in the clan:

Newbie (Just starting out, hasn't won any battles)
Member (After winning a battle, shows you're at least interested [10 Exp.])
Elite (After winning 15 battles, shows you're a very skilled battler [150 Exp.])
Legend (After winning 30 battles, your name is definitely one to watch out for [300 Exp.])
Council (After winning 40 battles, as well as winning an event and defeating a leader [400 Exp.])
High Council (After winning 50 battles, as well as hosting an event. Must be chosen for this rank [500 Exp.])
Co-Leader (After winning 100 battles, as well being a very dedicated and helpful member [1,000 Exp.])
Leader (Unobtainable, unless a leader becomes retired)
Retired (If you've obtained a rank, but then leave the clan)

[a id]events[/a id]Events

Current Events
None

Past Events
None

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Okay Anti I join your Walrein Clan 3 2 1 gogogo <3

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
They're up! Finally! Sign me up por favor :)

EDIT: What is Covelt/Cevelt?

Anti

return of the king
Years
They're up! Finally! Sign me up por favor :)

EDIT: What is Covelt/Cevelt?

Yay! Cevelts Conqeurors isn't the real name - The Walrein Clan is - but I had to post something so it's an old version!

Isn't The Walrein Clan an awesome name?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Awesome this is up. :D If anyone's up for a friendly battle just challenge me on the PC server. (Uname is Deity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back