• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Journeys through Novia [M]

Years
Not at all, Oddish is reserved please have your character finished in three days. Also, be advised that you will probably be leaving Coriolis the same day a lot of people leave Dew Town.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright. Here's my alpha SU.

Name: Barry Lewis

Appearance: Barry is a caucasion male. He stands at about 5'6, and he weighs roughly 120 pounds. Barry's face is angular, and he has a clean shaven face and deep blue eyes. He has long blonde hair that he keeps in spikes. He has a slim build, and little to no muscles. He isn't very strong, but he can run like hell. His legs are the most muscular part of his body. His usual apparel includes olive green pants, a peach colored shirt, and red sneakers.

Personality: Barry is very awkward. He says exactly what's on his mind, unaltered. His people skills are at the bare minumum, so he talks about things that should be left alone. Barry's intelligence level is off the charts. He doesn't know how to talk around girls. Everthing comes out of a jumble of words.

History: Give a little background information on your character. What is their life at home like, are they originally from Coriolis Town? What are their motives and goals?

Chosen Starter: Bloom the Oddish - Female

Any other info: Anything important that doesn't fit into the other categories.

Last edited:
Years
Okay, hopefully we probably won't be too far ahead at that point.

@heretostay - I realise that is only a draft right now but just so you know I'll need a bit more detail on his appearance and personality.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Anyone is available for interaction? Devon is kinda stuck right now at Dew. If you want to interact, let me know ^^

Years
Okay guys we need to pick up the activity a little bit!

Fenne-kun is in Dew and awaiting interaction from the rest of you who are still there, of which two more of you are yet to complete the compulsory objective of interacting with another of the RPers.

@Trotz - Don't forget that tomorrow is your last day before your reservation runs out.

@Everyone else - I'll have another post up soon. I'd like for us to get deeper into the RP soon because I have an interesting sub-plot that's going to come up.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Sorry about not having my sign up yet, I've been really busy and I'm getting my am wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow so I won't be on for a couple of Days. If its still possibly to sign up by then I will, but if not ill understand.

Years
i am truly sorry for not posting anything for the last week, i was going to post on the 31st but at that day my internet went down for 2 days when it got back my computer broke and only now i got it back so i shall be making a update today or tomorow

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Man, I am sorry for letting this RP hold onto life by the skin of its teeth without trying to post in such a long while. I really need to get my personal life in order, and I am sure I can manage to squeeze in a post the upcoming weekend and/or friday night.

Years

Update

Abel's capture was a success! Abel's new (female) vulpix knows Ember, Confuse Ray and Will-O-Wisp and has the ability Flash Fire.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Hi, I'd like to reserve a spot until Thursday. My pick will obviously be Oddish (stuck with that beetroot, XD) so add me to the waiting list por favor.

EDIT: Dang it. Just read a few previous post and realized Oddish is already taken. Is there any place for me? If not, I understand.

Last edited:
Back