• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Get-Together 2018: Alolan Island Challenge

Years

The PC Get-Together

The moment you have all been waiting for is finally here and the PokéCommunity Get-Together is just around the corner. Our theme this year is an Alolan Island Challenge pitting Tapu-themed tribes against each other in a series of fun events that will be hosted in a special GT forum right here on the site. The Get-Together will be starting on July 22 and will run for ten days.

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
so...we don't actually have to go anywhere... right?... BTW I'm in Tribe Lele.

Last edited:
Years

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
So the stuff listed is the activities planned? If so, are there different ways to join?

Rats I just realized the splatfest for squid vs octoling is this weekend too X(

And I'm on team Koko I actually like Lele best

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Fuck yeah, Koko represent!

Missed errything last year so I?ll see if I can participate a bit this time around :]

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
tumblr_oi776iQ84V1ttdkobo1_400.gif

Years
So the stuff listed is the activities planned? If so, are there different ways to join?

Rats I just realized the splatfest for squid vs octoling is this weekend too X(

And I'm on team Koko I actually like Lele best

You'll be abl to join all events via their threads when they're opened on the 22nd.

Years
tumblr_p9nejtnUIb1vg28oto3_540.png

So I aligned with this red fella... ironic considering he's actually my least fave of the group. No hatred, I just like the other Tapus better than him.

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
^ Same sentiment.

Honestly I don't mind much the Team / House I get assigned to, both times it has been random enough that I'm here more out of the interest (and the specific events) than because of the inter-house stuff. That said I'm with Koko which means

Spoiler:

Back