• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball: The Future Awaits! [M] (OOC/ SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
All spots have been filled. Sign-Ups are closed.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF...

Spoiler:

dragonball_logo.jpg

HISTORY

It has been two thousand years since Son Goku left Earth with the mystical dragon Shenron. During the two thousand years, many things happened, such as Dende actually being able to make a new set of Dragonballs. Along with this was the founding of a new race, known as the Majin, who are direct descendants of the legendary Majin Buu. More and more Namekians and another race, known as the Blizzarians, have also been coming to Earth to live their lives. In other words, Earth has been become a place where various races can live in peace and harmony.​

Unfortunately, the time of peace is about to end...​

PLOT

You are a warrior of one of the four races: either human, Namekian, Blizzarian, or Majin. You have been living your life, training to become a better warrior, waiting for this day. Know what today is? Today is the day of the annual World Martial Arts Tournament! Want to win? Then you gotta fight weakling! Let's just hope some idiot doesn't gather the Dragonballs and make some stupid wish, like revive an ancient god...​

This RP will take place in sagas, like the Dragonball series. Just think of it like a new story with the same characters and plot. The plot you see above is the First Saga of this RP.​

Races

As you already know, there are four races. Each has their own unique strengths and weaknesses, along with very unique transformations. All races in this RP can fly, detect and/or sense Ki/ Power Levels, and fire regular ki blasts. They can also raise/ lower their power levels, from one to their Power Level limit.​

Humans:​
Spoiler:

Namekians:​
Spoiler:

Blizzarians:​
Spoiler:

Majin:​
Spoiler:

Rules

1) I am the GM. I do not take votes on what to do. My word is law here. If there are any problems, please PM me. I will try to be fair to not only you, but to everyone as well.​

2) Absolutely, positively, NO GODMODDING!!! There, that's your first warning. If I see two more cases of it, you're out. Bunnying is different though. If you bunny someone's character with that person's permission, I'm cool with it. If you bunny someone's character WITHOUT that person's permission though, then I will consider it godmodding.​

3) No Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc.​

4) Do not ask me if your character can be a Saiyan, Android, Bio-Android (Think Cell), or some race that briefly appeared in the series.​

5) This RP is rated M for Mature. Extreme violence and language are allowed here. However, I do not want to see a curse word for every other word, like this: "**** YOU YOU ****ING PIECE OF ***DAMN ****!" Yeah, any of that, and you'll get a warning. Romance is allowed here, just no smut. It can be implied, yes, but I better not find smut here. If I do, you go straight to jail. In other words, you get no warnings. You're kicked out.​

6) One-liners are a no-no. I want at least four lines in every post.​

7) I want everyone to have a chance to post, which mean I don't want two or three people typing up post after post, making someone else have to read it all. Two warnings will be given to anyone who do this.​

8) All SUs and OOC chatter go here, not in the IC Thread.​

9) Stay active! If you haven't posted in two weeks, I'll give you a warning. If you don't post a week after I send you the warning, you're out, meaning someone else gets a spot in this RP.​

10) Know the Pokecommunity RPing rules, as they will be followed here.​

11) One character for each person. No exceptions. NPCs are allowed though, but there is a limit to only one NPC per character.​

12) On the appearances, you can have your character dressed in any way you want. All I ask is that there is no nudity.​

13) To make sure you have read the rules, please put "Dragon dragon Dragonball Z!" at the beginning of your post. Make sure it is EXACTLY like that.​

14) No transformations (including fusions) until I give the okay. After the first transformation, you'll have to wait again, and so on, so forth. NOTE: For those who play as the Majin, you're first transformation won't happen until considerably late into the RP. Just Saiyan. XD LOL *shot*​

15) At the beginning, you're character is going to be weak, because the max Power Level your character can be at is 14,000. Yes, no more powerful than Vegeta at the beginning of the Saiyan Saga on Dragonball Z. Why am I saying this? Because, I don't want anyone to be like this:​

"I'm at 14,000!"​

Next Day...​

"I'm at 24,000,000,000!"​

That would be considered as godmodding, and I hate godmodding. Trust me, it'll be a very, VERY long time before anyone's character reaches that Power Level.​

16) Certain techniques won't be allowed in this RP, such as the Spirit Bomb, Big Bang Kamehameha, Negative Karma Ball, and the Devilmite Beam. The reason for this is because these attacks are WAY too powerful to be used in this RP.​

17) Remember to just have fun! I know these rules might seem a bit much, but they are needed.​

Sign-Ups

Name: (This should be simple enough)​

Age: (Please keep it between 18-40 for humans, 18-100 for Namekians, 18-70 for Blizzarians, and 18-150 for Majin)​

Gender: (Male or Female, unless you're going to play as a Namekian. All Namekians are male.)​

Race: (Human, Namekian, Blizzarian, or Majin. No mixed races please!)​

Power Level: (Remember, 14,000 or lower. Nothing more.)​

Appearance: (What does your character look like? What does your character wear? No pictures. Please make this detailed, at least 4-6 lines.)​

Weapon: (This is completely optional. If no weapons, then leave this as NONE. Oh, and when I say weapons, I mean like swords, poles, etc. No guns.)​

Personality: (How does your character act? Detailed please. 6-8 lines)​

History: (What happened in your character's past? What are they doing now? I want two paragraphs of 6-8 lines a piece!)​

Ability: (Can be one of three abilities: either Instant Transmission, Instant Learning, or Energy Absorption. Instant Tranmission allows your character to move to any location, as long as that character has a ki signature to lock on at that location. It also takes some energy to use this ability, so don't use it too much. Instant Learning allows your character to learn any move just by seeing it done. Just remember that they have to see the move performed and that you can only have two signature moves and one ultimate attack in battle. You also can't learn abilities or moves exclusive to races (like the Chocolate Beam, which is exclusize to Majin). Energy Absorption allows you to absorb energy from ki blasts, allowing your character to use that energy against your enemies. This is rather limited, since this is a RP. In fact, you can absorb regular ki blasts and very little ki from signature moves. Don't even try to absorb an Ultimate Attack. It won't work. Remember, trying to absorb too much energy can spell death.)​

Signature Moves: (Humans and Majin each have only two signature attacks. Namekians and Blizzarians each have three. You are allowed to make your own signature attacks, or use some that were used in the series. Just keep in mind one thing, no overpowered moves. For a list of Signature Moves and Ultimate Attacks, click here.)​

Ultimate Attack: (One Ultimate Attack to each character. You can either make your own, or use one in the series. The difference between Ultimate Attacks and Signature Moves is that Ultimate Attacks are considerably more powerful. Remember, nothing too overpowered. For a list of Signature Moves and Ultimate Attacks, click here.)​

Password: (Well... What is it?)​

Other: (Anything else we should know?)​

My SU:
Spoiler:

Spots

1) SeekerOfDarkness as Gin Kage (Human, 23)
2) かずき Kazuki as Kazuki Silver (Human, 19)
3) HunterZero as Ryke Soundel (Human, 18)
4) Godzil as Jeriba (Namekian, 42)
5) Nam as Heater Sekihan (Blizzarian, 18)
6) -DeepImpact- as Jack Spark (Human, 19)
7) Nideous as Unknown
8) Game Over1375 as Paci (Majin, 38)​

IC Thread is here!​

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Nideous, thank you for sending your SU. As you already know, you're accepted!

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ SeekerOfDarkness: Think of it as more of a Dragonball RP, since this takes inspiration from Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT. :) Anyways, you are reserved!

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
かずき Sign-Up

Yes, SO perfect, thank you!! :D A DB RP is long-awaited!!

Spoiler:

NOTE: If you want me to change anything, please let me know. Other than that, I think Fang could be an interesting part of this Role-Play... Also, you have no idea how tempted I was to put Power lever as "9001" so I could say it's OVER 9000!!! Oh, and today is actually the anniversary of the meme "It's OVER 9000!!!", go figure!

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
* HYPERVENTILATE* I don't think I'd have time to do this but I'll try to get an SU in.

Years
Would you kindly reserve me a spot?

Spoiler:

SU is up.

Last edited:

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Sorry, I'm just SO excited! A Dragonball RP is just... So.... WONDERFUL!!
*wipes a single tears from eye*

Anyways... Yeah... Kinda excited...

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Oh wow... Glad this RP is finally getting the attention it deserves.

@ かずき Kazuki: I like your SU... Hm... Hrm... You are...

ACCEPTED!

@ Godzil and pokemongarnet: You two are reserved!

@ EVERYBODY WITH A RESERVATION: Well, guess what? You all have a week, starting today, to post some good SUs. If I don't see any SUs up after a week, your reservation WILL BE dropped. You can still join, you just won't get a reservation for a spot.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Godzil: You are accepted! Good SU. Just one thing I want to address. The ability to become a giant namekian (or Super Namekian, if you will) WILL NOT be available until later in the RP. I clasify it as a transformation, and so that is why it won't be available until I give the okay. Oh, and I love the little TFS reference you threw into your SU. Nice work.

Nam

Years
Can I reserve? It's late and I still have to do my homework. >< And this RP has me all excited. I love DBZ and this sounds interesting. I'll be Human of course.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Alright, my SU is finally complete! (chuckles evilly)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Name: Jack Spark

Race: Human - Saiyan (Go Saiyans! W00t!)

Power Level: 12,500

Appearance: Jack has black hair, which is unkempt and falls over eyes most of the time. He has black eyes, quite uncommon for the people of that time. He is a quite tall person, 6 feet 5 inches in height. Jack is quite skinny though, and people often end up thinking he is very weak due to his rather thin appearance. He has a rather bad tan, caused by his battles in the open. He has rather large rough hands, which helps him in melee fights. He has a few scars and bruises from his spars with several fighters. He always wears a fedora during battles, one that is badly damaged because he had been wearing it since childhood and had survived through numerous battles.

He usually wears rather unusual clothes for a fighter. He wears no armor, and only a black leather jacket over a dark grey T-shirt. with ragged blue trousers. He wears blue sneakers, which are actually his favorite. He has a few tattoos on his right arm, which he inks himself to celebrate his wins against fighters. He wears a small bracelet on his right arm, which probably signifies something important to him. He always has a long sword by his side. He always keeps a radar in his pocket, which he uses to try and gather all dragon balls. He is also one of the rare owners of a Potara Earrings, used in a special form of Fusion. Unfortunately, it is a kind of a copy, which can easily allow the user to break away from the fusion at will. He usually keeps the Earring in his pocket.

Weapon: A titanium sword.

Personality: Jack is a kind of a casual fighter, not much of a competitive guy. He fights mainly for the fun in fighting, and due to his Saiyan blood, he often gets extremely excited during battles. Outside battles, he is a kind of a quiet person, he usually keeps to himself. He is rather protective of his friends, he will always defend them, no matter what. He is not scared of any challenge, and will accept one without thinking, specially if it involves any kind of fighting. He is a rather difficult person to befriend, and the one he respects the most is he person who is able to match him in his strength. He never backs away from a fight, and fights until his last breath. He is a rather goofy guy, when he talks he will play pranks on others, or tease them a bit. He has a strong code of honor, which he always follows. He has quite a lot of respect for living beings, and never fights to kill until absolutely necessary.

He doesn't always make the right choices, but is the person you can always depend on and trust. The thing he loves besides fighting is flying, soaring through the air at high speeds. He also loves rainy days, they always refresh him. He loves to train with his sword, slashing at rocks and practicing with other swordsmen. He hates cheaters a lot, all kinds of them. Another thing he hates is honor-less fighters, who attack people without any kind of respect. He is also one who dislikes music a bit, but loves to watch movies and surprisingly, play video games. He is both a good melee fighter, with the sword, and is extremely patient, enabling him to control the use of Ki very well. He tends to get over-excited in battles sometimes, which causes him to get aggressive.

History: Jack was raised by his single mother, his father had disappeared when he was a small kid. He had been an average student in school, but had always been excellent and interested in History. He learnt about Son Goku and his adventures about saving the Earth. Naturally curious, he started to train himself to fight, everyday becoming more and more experienced. Soon, he was able to surpass his sparring teacher in school. After that, Jack was virtually unstoppable. He trained himself more and more, aiming only to become the top fighter in the world. His dream was to win the World Martial Arts Tournament. He taught himself to detect power levels, and how to fly. His practice helped him conserve and master the use of Ki soon, and he was soon registered in the Tournament. When he was a kid, he won the Junior Division of the Tournament, and that gave him a boost to his confidence. He kept practicing harder and harder, and aimed to become a Super Saiyan, about which he had only heard about in history.

As he grew, he became more and more curious about the past of the heroes. He started to research the techniques of the old heroes, and he joined the Kikoukenjutsu Sword School. There, he learned Gohan's powerful technique Kamahameha, and Trunk's Burning attack. He also mastered sword fighting, and instant Transmission. He also learned melee fighting, strong hand to hand close quarter combat. Later on, he learned how to use Kaoiken, to power himself up. But somehow, he was only able to use it in dire situations. These practices have helped him immensely in his battles in the Tournament.

Ability: Instant Transmission.

Signature Moves:

MOVE 1:
Spoiler:

MOVE 2:
Spoiler:

Ultimate Attack:
Spoiler:

Password: "Dragon dragon Dragonball Z!"

Other: Hm... nope.

I'll complete it in some time :D

DONE! Tell me if I need to change anything :DDDDDD

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ SeekerOfDarkness: You are accepted!

@ Nam and -DeepImpact-: You are both reserved!

@ EVERYONE WITH A RESERVATION: Remember, you have only until next Sunday to have a SU up and finished. Also, for Nam and Garnet, this RP is becoming rather full of humans/saiyans. I would greatly appreciate it if either (or both) of you decided to be a Blizzarian, since I will be a Majin in this RP.

@ ANYONE ELSE WANTING TO JOIN THE RP: Sorry, but all of the spots are filled. If someone doesn't have a SU up by Sunday, then you can sign up. :D

In other news, my SU will be up some time today, and, as I have just said ^up^ there, I will be a Majin.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Check the message again Nideous. ^o^ I realized my mistake, and I knew that many people would like to go Super Saiyan, but still, Blizzarians are pretty badass.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Well, it wasn't the same when I posted. :P Besides, we only need one Namikian. XD And... I think it would be funny to see someone play a F. A. G.

You know, a Freaky Alien Genotype? XD Yay for TFS references!

Note, I'm trying to get them out of the way now so I don't spam up the IC thread with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back