• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Favorite GBA hack game!! ? (your opinion)

Years
Pokémon Shiny Gold
Pokémon Shiny Gold Sigma
Pokémon Liquid Crystal
Pokémon Crystal Dust
Pokémon Life
Pokémon rijonAdventures

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
pokemon cawps- a unique storyline being a cop with some over the top humor
pokemon liquid crystal - first one I played , and just a great great expierence, its a never ending battle
pokemon dawn - just want to put over this game because if more English people play it, he make the next version in English faster!!! its a pokemon game with one pokemon silver and toadile fighting an army of zombies
pokemon toxic purple- that marowak sprite...oooooo so great quick fun
pokemon appollo- not completed but a great trip...like dam if your not gonna finish a hack....just a make an ending for it....right? just have a level 100 kyroge kill your pokemon team...the end you died...thanks for playing lol

Guest123123

Pokemon Sweet Version. I love the dessert themed Pokemon and type chart.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 23, 2018
pokemon unbound is something i recamend! it has side quests! heartgold graphics! HG/SS,D/P,AND B/W music! and animations for walking up and down stars that are facing left or right which has not been done in rom hacking before!

Bisharp

Whoa.. up close and personal..!
Years
I haven't played any rom hacks in a long time, but I still adore DestinedJagold's work. They were the hacks that inspired me to try making a game of my own.

Years
Pokemon CAWPS. It was one of those rom hacks that I auctually liked and can finish without getting as bored as heck.

Dear rom hckers that put in a new reigon and stuff,

I apologize for falling asleep while playing them and quitting after 15 minutes. I also apologize to anyone who thinks I am a total jackass right now.

Years
I've not played that many yet but my favorite is Pokemon Glazed. I like it because it has a good storyline and the graphics are really great. You also have 5 starter options and can catch Pokemon from Gen I, II, III, IV and V. It's an amazing game overall and i'm sure everyone would enjoy it. Pokemon Lightning Yellow and Liquid Crystal are also some of the best ones I've played so far.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
hi all, there are so much game here. im so confusing right now, please tell me a rom hack is: completed 100%, have mega evolution and gen 6 mechanic, many thanks

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Pokemon Ash Gray. It reminds of the good old days I used to sit back and watch the anime...

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Mine.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
Are there any hack roms where you can catch ALL pokemons?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

Ive played so many hacks since 2013. The best was Pokemon Light Platinum. Second Glazed.

Now, i'm searching another complete hack to play with new gen 6 mechanics, especially moves and abillities, any sugestions guys?

Last edited:
Back