• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Maps in 3D

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Here are some images of my first map in 3D. ATTENTION! THIS IS NOT A GAME DEVELOPMENT! IT'S JUST THE MAPS MADE IN 3D! But if anyone that knows how to make this a game, let me know! And if anyone wants a particular map in 3D I can make it! Just send me the full image of the map, and i can make only once a time! When I finnish one, then you guys can ask for another. It's one per user. it takes me 1 to 5 days depending on the size of the map. Any pokemon version!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I think this should go in graphics and photography. The maps look great though =)

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Wow this is awesome maybe someone here will create a 3D pokemon...(probably in VB or GM..pfft)

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
hi can u make me a 3d map of this
mc_castlegarden.png

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
what engine...

what engine is this. and what language is it. I whould team up with you to make a game if i knew what it was.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
wow neat. i would like to see what the battle froniter looks like in 3d. now since the other uses asks first it's only fair that you do what they asked for first. click on picture for the full size.

Last edited:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
slayerseitaro said:
what engine is this. and what language is it. I whould team up with you to make a game if i knew what it was.
This isn't a game and if he did make a game it would be C++

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Uhh.

To [Mikegts]:

What format are these maps and what are thay made with? I really like how well look like the gba games.
Nice work!

To theassbol:
TheAbsol said:
This isn't a game and if he did make a game it would be C++

First of all ther are meny languages that can do stuff in 3d other then C++. Next I whould assume its done with a program of some sort consitering he asked if anyone knows how to turn it into a game. Last I whould really like to see you make somthing so I can post on how bad it is like you do everyone else.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Ja...

it whould be cool to make a RPG Maker with those graphics, I dont know why I like them so much. I cant wait to see more of these!!!

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
Im pretty sure that the one he just did lol

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
[MikeGTS] said:
Here are some images of my first map in 3D. ATTENTION! THIS IS NOT A GAME DEVELOPMENT! IT'S JUST THE MAPS MADE IN 3D! But if anyone that knows how to make this a game, let me know! And if anyone wants a particular map in 3D I can make it! Just send me the full image of the map, and i can make only once a time! When I finnish one, then you guys can ask for another. It's one per user. it takes me 1 to 5 days depending on the size of the map. Any pokemon version!
those screenshots are awesome!
but i dont think anyone can use them,
unless they use another program instead of rpgmaker series.
a program which can handle 3d rendered maps

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
They're pretty cool. I don't know what engine you're using to render them, but the textures *could* be improved... but it's nice that you're trying Pok?mon stuff, because I haven't seen anyone try that before.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Blizzy said:
those screenshots are awesome!
but i dont think anyone can use them,
unless they use another program instead of rpgmaker series.
a program which can handle 3d rendered maps

actually, it would be quite easy to do in RPG makerXP, if you would like, I could make a demo game, the graphics would be much like Paper mario, where the hero is 2d but the background is 3d.

I would also like to know how he made this, it looks very creative and very fun.

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Thanks for all the comments, but it's somewhat harder to handle pokemon advance (gba) graphics! I tryed the gold because it's graphics are almost plane and the ones u are giving to me are harder, but it's not impossible! Ill try, and put here my work ok? and if you give me maps easier to make, be my guest. The engine is not an engine, its a program, Milkshape 3D! Get it to view the maps ill be releasing!

Back