• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tha Pkmn Prodigy's Sprite Showcase [reborn!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well, i used to have a showcase before the big PC breakdown, so i wanted to make another showcase. i experimented with alot of sprite works(especially trophoies), but i mostly did fusions. here are some of my old works:

Fusions
20to5tx.png
(arcanine/steelix)
"Arcanix"

21acvpi.png
(quilava/eevee)
"Quileevee"

21afqlw.png
(shelgon/houndoom)
"Sheldoom"

iPOD Pokemon
212devk.png

iPOD Pikachu

Trophy Pokemon
212sghk.png

Machamp Trophy

23vghl4.png

Trophy Chain

and here are some of my new ones!!

2w36rsg.png
(spoink/roselia)
"Spoinkelia"

2cx6ijl.png
(porygon/ghastly)
"Poryghastly"

feel free to tell me what you think about them. advice would be greatly appreciated!! (especially since shading was my biggest fusion downfall)

Last edited:

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
I luv your sprites Randy. You'd better keep making them. Their cute! ^__^

They need shading. Arcanix and Poragastly were good, though.

~Nina

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
here is my newest sprite:

2wck20p.png
(arcanine/aerodactyl)
"Arcanactyl"

i just made it, but i'm not so sure if i did the best job possible on it. tell me what you guys think.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 17, 2008
That Arcanactyl looks pretty awesome! I think you done well on it, Pkmn Prodigy!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
thank you OpalPikachu13! umm....shinycollector, this isn't a request shop, but if you give my a sprite of shadow lugia i cuold try to put one together....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
^^ howdee partnerrrrr
i REALLY like the trophyies.
i REALLY do!
and your shadings coming along really really well too!<3
(hahaha, got ridda my typo accent a bit too hehehehehe)

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
O well sorry it was a request shop well nvm its ok :D( i didnt know that xD I am not reading..:P)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
I just MADE THESE:

4fyl4bc.png
(arcanine/articuno)
"Arcticunine"

48xquzd.png
(arcanine/diaruga)
"Arcanaruga"

**the arcanine/diaruga was an experiment, just to see how it would turn out. tell me what you guys think anyways

Last edited:

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 17, 2008
Whoa, I am liking your Arcanines Pkmn Prodigy! For an experiment, that Arcanaruga looks pretty good. Doesn't look too bad. Arcticunine also looks pretty neat. Keep up the good work Pkmn Prodigy!

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
You could have done more for the Diarugia mix Arcanine.

Oh yes, I might be blind, I might not, but I'm not sure whethers there's the s word (yes, that is shading, but I decided I might get blown up for saying it 0.o;; ) for your Shelldoom's horns.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
thanks for the compliments Opal Pikachu13! ^_^ (i really like spriting with arcanine, so i'll make more fusions with him as soon as i get more ideas)

Astral Maelstrom, i agree with you. i suppose i could have shaded sheldoom's horns a little more. i'll edit it later. thanks for the tip.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
Whoa. I liffs the Arcticunine, Randy. I want one. I'll ride on it. X.X

Hey, think of making a umbreon/something fusion. Umbreons are kewl, and one of you favorite pokemon, right? xDDD Anyhoo, your shading is getting a lot better. Keep up tha good work!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back