• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Gym Leader do you look like?

Dragooncroft

Tomb Raider
Years
I was deciding how I would go about organizing this thread, and have come to the conclusion that narrowing it down to Gym Leaders would not only make things more interesting, but more recognizable. You could say the Gym Leaders from the games or anime, because a lot of times they look the same. If you'd like to, also tell us your favorite.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gym_Leader

Pokemon_Gym_Leaders___Complete_by_C_2_B.jpg

VSCilan.png
VSChili.png
VSCress.png
VSLenora.png
VSBurgh.png
VSElesa.png
VSClay.png
VSSkyla.png
VSBrycen.png
VSDrayden.png
VSIris.png
VSCheren_2.png
VSRoxie.png
VSMarlon.png

I'll go first.

I probably look most like Falkner from the originals because of the hair and his face. I'm okay with that because he's pretty cool.
VSFalkner.png

My favorite gym leader is probably Clair. I specialize in dragon types too (also steel), so she's really cool + she's wicked in the anime.
VSClair.png

Now you go. :)

Years
I looks most like Norman. Boring, I know. I would like to look like Volkner, great hair and sense of fashion.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
...none of them are rocking the quiff so...none of them. Although the shape of my body means I probably look most like Volkner...just not blonde.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't see Unova leaders, because I wanted to choose Elesa .___.

But anyways, by the chart I guess, I do think I look like Gardenia. I love grass types so much, and I also have a tomboyish side. As much as I say I look like Gardenia, my favorite is Erika, she's so loving and caring for her grass-type Pokemon. <3

tnfsf11

I look most like Giovanni :P only a tad younger, & my fav would be ofc Flannery, because she's somewhat humble compared to most of the others & she accepts defeat & stuff, also I like the idea that she's kind of a virgin at her career {XD} (she's rookie k?)
Though I'll try to make my hair style more like Juan ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Whitney, Flannery or Jasmine, I guess. Whitney because she feels like a short person with kind of the same body as I have ^^ Flannery because I'm probably as energetic yet insecure as she is a lot of the time, and Jasmine because of the hair haha.

I would probably want to look like Jasmine or like Misty in G/S/C. Better hair there.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Probably Clair. General expressions I guess. Not too passionate, but not emotionless.

Or Lenora since she's the only female that isn't super thin.

Years
If you took Brock's clothes and hair color, plopped them on Giovanni, and de-aged him about 20 years, that's about as close you'd get to me as one of the Gym Leaders. I guess I dress a bit like Brawly in the summer, too, but he really is one of the more generic looking ones of the bunch.

As for my favorite of the Gym Leaders, maybe Blue, I guess? (even if he isn't on the chart) Not specializing in any one type always made for a unique battle against him.

Nakala Pri

My favorite Gym Leader is Skyla. But I think I look like Flannery the most. I just have blonde hair instead. xD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I look like Jasmine, only I sweep my bangs to the side and I can't do my hair up on the side like hers. I wanted to when I was a kid though. She's my favorite gym leader so that all works out in my favor.

Arcanine's Blitz

Master Arcanine Breeder
Years
I always found Volkner to be a cool dude, his friendship with Flint was always a high point for me in the Sinnoh region.

Years
To my utmost regret, I don't look like any of them lol. I think Giovanni and Drake look cool, and the hottest female, in my opinion, is Elesa, while Fantina seems the most cultured.

Looking at Faulkner, I have begun to think he is slightly androgynous, maybe because his unconventional sense of style????!

Years
Well I don't if I have a familiar face of a Gym leader but I only like Dragon type Gy leaders like Clair and Drayden... So powerful as they train Fierce dragon Types....

Dragooncroft

Tomb Raider
Years
Now that I think about it, I take what I said back.

I have the body of Byron, the face of Koga and the hair of Falkner. What a strange admixture of leaders haha

Years
As far as my hair goes, the color is very similar to that of Jasmine.

I look almost exactly like her in some way, even though Steel-types aren't my faves.

Back