• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

....Have you no shame?

Crux

Evermore
Years
What are some major personality flaws you have, that you don't mind owning up to?
Do you have any?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I'm a bit naive. I'm stubborn apparently, too, but I don't see it.

Also, though I don't consider this "flawed," I don't immediately stand up for myself; I wait until it becomes an actual problem before I bark. And even when I do, people tell me I'm not "hard" enough on the individual.

I'm also probably too patient for my own good.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I've got a bit of a god complex. I think very highly of myself - much higher than I could ever hope to actually achieve. When I fail at something, I don't accept that I wasn't good enough and I just make excuses because I know that I can do it because I'm the best around and nothing's gonna ever bring me down.

Years
Hmm...

I'm terrible if a social situation arises in an unfamiliar environment.
I'm much more outgoing online than in real life.
I'm quite arrogant really, I tend to think of myself as better than I am.
So I'm also a hypocrite because I'm an advocate of equality.
I'm a perfectionist to extreme levels about things I care about and close to the opposite about things I don't.
I'm also very stubborn and an absolute ass if you get far enough on my bad side. I'm not a violent person but I'm unfortunately good at making words hurt.

That sums it all up I guess... I look like a horrible person when you read all that :/ haha

Years
I'm a poor judge of character - I can trust someone who then manipulates me. I'm a perfectionist to the point of avoiding things because I'm afraid I'll do less well than I'd like. I embrace my anger/darker side. I'm not very good at making words hurt, but I don't up with ******** and not afraid to lash out physically if the bull is too strong. Society perceives it as crude, but hey I'm just playing to my strengths.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I can be selfish sometimes, and I've been told I'm really stubborn.

Other than that I'm perfect!

I might have a slight superiority complex too.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm stubborn and I can have a temper. I also let things get to me too much and tend to overthink them, causing myself worry and emanating that worry outwards too. I'm impatient, and I can be really selfish at times. I don't trust easily, if at all. I can be self-destructive. I'm too blunt, and I guess too honest where I should otherwise leave things unsaid. Obviously different people have a different perception of me, but that's what I feel my flaws are.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I can be absolutely relentless when focusing on a certain task to where I feel mentally broken at the end of the day due to how much energy I end up exerting and I have a temper that can flare up to terrifying heights in the blink of an eye but thankfully it takes a lot for me to get to those states nowadays.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm stubborn, short-tempered, quick to pick a fight, sarcastic, very negative toward myself, can't seem to trust my own judgement, and have yet to stop holding my past against myself (i.e. believing I'm a horrible person because of it).

But people seem to be able to tolerate me pretty well, somehow. ?_?

Oh, and I also am too tolerant of others. I spent months allowing people in a specific class to hate me (and make it very obvious) without doing a thing about it.

I also tend to sometimes be stupid and reckless without much regard as to potential danger. That's kind of fun, though.

Last edited:

Yukari

I have painfully low self esteem, in fact i hate myself and have a hard time forgiving myself for mistakes I've made in the past even if i unintentionally made said mistake I'm short tempered and very stubborn. I make stupid comments and again have a hard time forgiving myself for making them. i make plans and only occasionally fallow through with them.

Last edited:

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I'm incredibly soft. Some people like that trait of me, but in the end it turns me into a door mat, and I've only got myself to blame in the end.

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
I like biting my fingernails when I'm bored and I like eating with my spoon and hand. (I use a fork when I need to eat pasta.) I also like to act oblivious and annoy the friends I make.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
For some reason I can't enjoy something fully if it's something someone else wants me to watch, unless I choose to watch it on my own terms. Like if someone sends me a video, my first thought is to temper my reaction and show less positive emotion towards it than I actually felt, and if someone tries to get me to do something more than once I start disliking the thing they want me to do without ever doing it.

This is lessened while I'm drunk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I care too much about what people think of me. So much so that it has damaged my self-esteem in the past. This is something I've always had a problem dealing with, and I hope someday I can break out of it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm always right. It takes a lot for me to acknowledge if I'm wrong.
I have a bad temper.
My social anxiety causes situations that are easy for many to be very difficult for me.
I am overly sentimental, which causes me to end up with a lot of clutter.
I have problems with attaching to people, but the few I am attached to, I'm afraid I annoy them.
I hate change, especially when I'm not warned. I tend to throw a fit when change happens, but it's not something I choose to do. It's just an automated reaction, in a way.

I'm not a big fan of some of these things, but I feel that my flaws are part of what makes me who I am.

Years
I really have no shame acting like a nerd around my girlfriend XD she's not very tech-savvy and is always complementing me on even the simplest computer tasks.. and whenever I take her around my friends (that are into Pokemon/Nintendo), we talk about it non-stop and I seem to leave her left out because she knows nothing about Pokemon :3c

Years
I'm lazy and procrastinate too much. I'm frequently irrational, especially about stuff I suddenly don't want to do. I hate calling people on the phone. I don't take criticism very well, and the closer it is to me, the harder it is to take. Also I'm a bit stupid. And if you can't tell, a bit of a pessimist and a bit too hard on myself at times. The end. :(

Back