• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Raven's Phoenix said:
I need help, does any one know where I could find backgrounds for sprite comics? Like Mario/Pokemon backgrounds?

Thanx
http://bghq.com/ This place has alot of Mario Backrounds from the SNES games. and Goatman56, you should whiten the speach bubbles.

Izzy

=O
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2006
Pie goes good with peas especially while copying techniques from Naruto and Final Fantasy

oh1yg.gif

Just for reference, Izzy's the blue haired one Kyoto's the brown hair. It's not meant to be funny... just practicing.

Oh, and for reference, goatman owns at 8-bit spriting pokemon.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Raven's Phoenix said:
Thanx Davis, but I'm haveing the same problems with that site to. :\
Are you right clicking on the images & saving them to your computer? Once saved, open them up with MSPaint or w/e program you use.

You should probably be doing that instead of copying the images.
Sapphire_Dragon said:
Pie goes good with peas especially while copying techniques from Naruto and Final Fantasy

oh1yg.gif

Just for reference, Izzy's the blue haired one Kyoto's the brown hair. It's not meant to be funny... just practicing.

Oh, and for reference, goatman owns at 8-bit spriting pokemon.
Wow, it looks outstanding. Is all of that custom?

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Hi, I have just finished my first ever sprite comic. It's done with custom graphics except the Clair sprite is from Pokesyo and I recolored GSC's tree sprite. I may be completely new to sprite comics but I've been doing graphics for a looong time.
I did an attachment because I dont trust imageshack right now
oh yeah, this comic is based on the episode Pikachu's Goodbye
Go easy on me, it's my first EVER!

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Nice looking comic Clair. In block 5 (going from left to right) the word "you'll" is caught in the comic line. Other than that, it's a wonderfully depressing comic... Which was what you were going for I suppose. ;)

Btw, I don't trust image shack either. Photobucket pwnz j00! =D

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Nice comics everyone :D. Thanks for the compliment SD. I haven't made a new one yet cuase I basically slept all day :D.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Tendo said:
Are you right clicking on the images & saving them to your computer? Once saved, open them up with MSPaint or w/e program you use.
It wont let me save any of the backgrounds. :surprised

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Nice looking comic Clair. In block 5 (going from left to right) the word "you'll" is caught in the comic line. Other than that, it's a wonderfully depressing comic... Which was what you were going for I suppose.
I'll get around to making the continuation of my comic. Maybe I'll make it into a series and introduce all my ORIGINAL and Pokemon characters like Grace and Cassidy and Clair's siblings.
Oh btw your avatar made me have a dream about FMA last night. I just woke up from it and it was like, weird!

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Raven's Phoenix said:
It wont let me save any of the backgrounds. :surprised
Huh, that's odd. It lets me save them... Now I'm really confused. So your saying that when you right click on the image & try saving it by pressing "Save As" it won't save to your computer? O.O;

Crystal Clair said:
I'll get around to making the continuation of my comic. Maybe I'll make it into a series and introduce all my ORIGINAL and Pokemon characters like Grace and Cassidy and Clair's siblings.
Oh btw your avatar made me have a dream about FMA last night. I just woke up from it and it was like, weird!
Will all your upcoming comics be as depressing as your last? I feel bad for the the now abandoned pokemon in your last comic. =D

A dream you say? I'm thinking maybe you focused a little too hard on my avatar. Shouldn't do that, it'll hurt your eyes.

ph34r my avvy for it has the powers to give you weird dreams! Mwuahahaha!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Tendo said:
Huh, that's odd. It lets me save them... Now I'm really confused. So your saying that when you right click on the image & try saving it by pressing "Save As" it won't save to your computer? O.O;
Normaly when you right click on something it says "Save as", but when I right click on thr backgrounds it says "Save as" but I can't click it.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
I just thought of something, maybe it's your browser. What browser do you have? If your using Internet Explorer, that may be why, I'm not sure. I'm using FireFox & I haven't encountered the problem your having yet.

Edit: I just tried Internet Explorer it worked.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Will all your upcoming comics be as depressing as your last? I feel bad for the the now abandoned pokemon in your last comic. =D

A dream you say? I'm thinking maybe you focused a little too hard on my avatar. Shouldn't do that, it'll hurt your eyes.

ph34r my avvy for it has the powers to give you weird dreams! Mwuahahaha!
Oh, no the comic will be a mix of all different genres like comedy, adventure, mystery and romance. I just started with something that's on my mind a lot.
And about the dream. I just looked at the avatar, noticing a pretty girl, seeing she was from FMA, I weirded out but then I went on. Weirdly, it only takes a second of abnormality in my daily routine to give me a dream. One glance is enough. And I should mention it was my first ever FMA dream.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Raven's Phoenix said:
Yeah, I'm useing Internet Explorer. :\
Well are you able to save images from anywhere on the net? Hopefully all the questions I've been asking will lead us to the answer to your problem.

Crystal Clair said:
Oh, no the comic will be a mix of all different genres like comedy, adventure, mystery and romance. I just started with something that's on my mind a lot.
And about the dream. I just looked at the avatar, noticing a pretty girl, seeing she was from FMA, I weirded out but then I went on. Weirdly, it only takes a second of abnormality in my daily routine to give me a dream. One glance is enough. And I should mention it was my first ever FMA dream.
Comedy, adventure, mystery, and romance I like.

Congrats on your 1st FMA dream! I'm a huge fan of FMA & I've yet to have one. =\

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Tendo said:
Well are you able to save images from anywhere on the net? Hopefully all the questions I've been asking will lead us to the answer to your problem.
Yeah, I can save any images from any where on the net, every site but those sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back