• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Tribute to Super Punchout

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
superpunchout.jpg

Here's a drawing that I've did on last Sunday. I've used the cover of one of the most greatest Super NES games ever and that is one hit wonder Super Punchout! =D

Since I've uploaded this from my computer, I'll tell ya my steps on how I've achieved this magnficent fanart of mine. The 1st thing I've did was that I've sketch so I can position the boxer'ss bodies and faces correctly, after that I've erased the unnecessary quidelines so I can trace the outlines with a Sharpie, and finally I gave it a final touch by coloring it with color pencils and it looks all perfect!

Btw just in case that you don't know who those boxers are, appearing from left to right is Mr. Sandman, Bald Bull, and Super Macho Man.

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I like it, but that's some pretty bad coloring!Don't worry, I'm not at all a good colorer!That's why I mainly sketch.Nice though!

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
Don't blame me cuz the color pencils I have are not that good when it comes to coloring it. If I have enough knowledge I've should of recolored it with Photoshop and it'll definately look alot better.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I like it too. Yes, I'd think the recolouring would help as well, if you knew how. But it still looks cool.

Back