• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhh,... hey guys

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
Hi everyone I'm FullThrottleEP. You can call me CT if you'd like. I wanted to check out some cool Pokemon hacks and a cool Pokemon forum so here I am. I also play games on XBOX Live (GT is same as my username) and I really like Nidoqueens. So uh, I guess that's it. Hey.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hiya Throttle, welcome to our community, PokeCommunity. Me MidnightShine, lieky dat B2W2. How bout you? Are you looking forward to B2W2?

Oh, so you're here for the hacks? Try this section out, it'll bring you to hacks haven.

I'm a big fan of hacks myself. Although I pretty much sprite more than hack. You should give everything here at PC a go, maybe you'll like something you didn't think of.

Give me a shout if you wanna chat via VM at my page. I'm open for a friend request 24/7, 'K? Contact a staff member if you have a any enquirers about Pc or if someone if bullying you, click.

Bye~

~Mid

Critx

Is making Wi-Fi on Rom hacks
Years
Mid beat me to it!

Well...,Welcome to Pc!

COnatact me if you need help!

I have been here since 2011

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hiya CT! I'm Rainbow, a little bit about me right here: I love Arcanine to pieces, writing and drawing, also the ultimate lover of candy. Excuse me with the following meme right here : I herd you liek them Nidoqueenz? Pokemon Hacks I never really tried to play. Maybe LightPlatinum once or twice but that's about it.

Hmm I better get all the usual things said. Make sure you do check the main rules, that is important. Also, ever need help with a section? Check out the helpful PC Adoption Center! Contact a moderator if you have questions or uncomfortable about something. Most importantly, have fun :3!

Years
Welcome to the amazing forum that is PC, CT! :DD

You'll love our Emulation section; we have some amazing hacks here on the forum as our members are very talented. :3 I like hacks as well, though I've only played a few including Shiny Gold and Flora Sky.

Anyway, it's not too often we see Nidoqueen fans pop up, so that's pretty neat~! I've liked both Nidoran lines for a long time, so we're similar in that regard as well, aha. Though now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever used them on my team..

But yeah, hopefully you've been enjoying the forum so far! Definitely go explore and get acquainted with this place when you're able, as it's very worth it. We're very active so there's always something new popping up. n_n

So enjoy your stay, all right? I'm always open if you need any help, as well!

Years
Hi everyone I'm FullThrottleEP. You can call me CT if you'd like. I wanted to check out some cool Pokemon hacks and a cool Pokemon forum so here I am. I also play games on XBOX Live (GT is same as my username) and I really like Nidoqueens. So uh, I guess that's it. Hey.

Hi there CT, welcome!

I see everyone who posted has already got you covered but I recommend you should go to the Emulation section which has all the ROM hacking information you need to know.

And I herd u liek Nidoqueenz? What made you like this Pokemon cos it's an interesting one and I know Gary has one in the anime too.

Since you play on your Xbox 360, you should check out the Video Gaming subforum as well.

If you need to talk, feel free to VM me.

Have a great time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10

Back