• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revived BINGO Challenge!

Years
Gotcha. Most people end up with two or so of the Evil Team Themed Challenges which require the use of Legendaries. I will give you the two that allow Legendary Pokemon with base stats under 600, which is less than that of the likes of Dragonite and Tyranitar, if you would like.

That's fine for me. Thank you that you understand.

Years
Just completed Mono Letter "W" in Johto. Started yesterday and continued today. my team:

Weezing - "Wheezy We"
female, poison barb
-Sludge Bomb
-Sludge
-Toxic
-Flamethrower

Wigglytuff - "Wiggy Wig"
male, no item
-Body Slam
-Shadow Ball
-Rollout
-Defense Curl

Wooper - "Whoopy Wet"
male, everstone
-Surf
-Ice Punch
-Earthquake
-Slam

Weepinbell - "Weepy Whip"
male, no item
-Razor Leaf
-Giga Drain
-Acid
-Sleep Powder

Honestly I didn't think there are so few Pokemons starting on letter W in Johto, so thanks God I didn't have to use full team of six (this way I luckily avoided using Wobbufet and Weedle xD). E4 was a little hard for me, especially first 2 members, but later got lucky and maximized rollout managed to take off big part of Lance's team. After E4 the only challenge was Red, whose Espeon was extremely annoying. OHKOing and outspeeding Wooper, Weezing and Weepinbell, I had to count only on Wigglytuff. After I got lucky and Wiggly survived on 6 HP after 2 attacks, the rest of Red's team fainted easily.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Kostucha, I love the nicknames. {XD}
---------------------------------------
I finished the Culinary Challenge in Platinum.
Next up: Blood Transfusions in Black 2

Team (I nicknamed them to their purpose of the challenge):
Spoiler:

Here's my card:
View attachment 72798

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
3. You must have a full team of six if at all possible. This is to keep things fair for all competitors .However, you only need a team of four for the mono challenges.
Does this mean that you can only use four Pokemon in mono challenges, or at least four? I'm assuming it's at least, but I just wanted to make sure.

Last edited:

Wanderer Miror B.

The user formerly known as Orrefan8888
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
Does this mean that you can only use four Pokemon in mono challenges, or at least four? I'm assuming it's at least, but I just wanted to make sure.

Yes, it's at least. Four is simply the minimum requirement.

And here is your card ahuffman. Best of luck on the challenge!

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
I finished the Wonder Trade challenge on Y, which I've been working on for for a couple days, and just now finished.
Still working on: Blood Transfusion on Black 2: 6/8
Next up: Character Challenge (I decided to do Ash) on Yellow and Gift Challenge on Y.
Since VBA runs very fast for me, I may update again tonight with Yellow.

Team (In the order I obtained them):
Spoiler:

My card:
View attachment 72825

Years
A second ago completed Rainbow Road on Platinum^^, it's the first time I beat Platinum... My team:

Torterra - "Skorupka" lv. 52
male, no item, Overgrow
Curse
Earthquake
Wood Hammer
Stone Edge

Luxray - "Iskierka" lv. 55
female, no item, Intimidate
Spark
Charge
Strength
Crunch

Crobat - "Nietoperek" lv. 54
male, no item, Inner Focus
Fly
X-Scissor
Cross Poison
Steel Wing

Clefable - "Gwiazdka" lv. 61
female, Soothe Bell, Magic Guard
Thunderbolt
Charge Beam
Ice Beam
Cosmic Power

Octillery - "Rybeczka" lv. 54
male, Razor Claw, Sniper
Surf
Signal Beam
Ice Beam
Flash Cannon

Mothim - "Motylek" lv. 54
male, no item, Swarm
Air Slash
Bug Buzz
Giga Drain
Psychic

This was very fun run! Luckily I managed to set up +6 def/+6 sp.def/+6 sp.attack Clefable with Cosmic Power and Charge Beam on Cynthia's Spiritomb, so the rest of her team was taken out quickly.

Next up: Scramble in Hoenn (btw. never would have thought of that team: 2 rocks, 2 waters, 2 psychics, 2 flyings... yeah it's gonna be fun :))

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
I decided to do FireRed instead of Yellow for my Character Challenge, and I did Ash (Anime).
I also finished up Blood Transfusions on Black 2 today.

This time with pictures!!!

FireRed:
Spoiler:

Black 2:
Spoiler:

My card:
View attachment 72862

Next up: Champion Challenge on Crystal

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
Mind if I join this with my old accomplishments? I'm alright with you changing up everything else I didn't complete, of course.
Spoiler:

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
Mind if I join this with my old accomplishments? I'm alright with you changing up everything else I didn't complete, of course.

Sure, happy to have you in the challenge! I replaced challenges I removed when I revived the thread with new ones (which are written in blue) on your card below.

Years
Ok, a few hours ago I completed Scramble in Ruby (was just too lazy too update{XD}), so here's my team:

Masquerain - "Sursolo"
male, no item
hardy, intimidate
-Bubblebeam
-Stun Spore
-Aerial Ace
-Silver Wind

Skarmory - "Hanna Solo"
female, no item
sassy, keen eye
-Steel Wing
-Air Cutter
-Swift
-Fly

Cradily - "Lard Vader"
male, Miracle Seed
docile, suction cups
-Earthquake
-Giga Drain
-Ancient Power
-Sludge Bomb

Medicham - "Jaina Solo"
female, no item
impish, pure power
-Brick Break
-Hi Jump Kick
-Shadow Ball
-Strength

Corsola - "Leia Solo"
female, no item
mild, natural cure
-Rock Blast
-Surf
-Ancient Power
-Dig

Starmie - "Jacen Solo"
genderlss, no item
quirky, natural cure
-Waterfall
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Psychic

It was very fun run I must say. For the first three badges I had to solo with my Surskit/Masquerain, which was, I must say, VERY tough, all I was doing was just grinding, grinding, grinding (2 of 3 gym leaders had strong type advantage against me, so yeah). This way after beating Wattson I had Masquerain on level 43 (which was pretty much enough to not train him until E4). After all this I *finally* got Skarmory, and badge later Lileep. From there on the game was pretty easy: lead with Skarmory/Lileep, in hard situations switch to Masquerain. After 6th Badge I got Meditite at Mt.Pyre and a little bit later after obtaining Super Rod, I got Corsola and Staryu, which weren't pretty much used because of lack of trainers, Starmie was Especially useful against 8th gym and some E4 trainers, Corsola was less useful, but she got a few kills at E4.

As for nicknames Sursolo came from the fact that it was the only Pokemon for first 3 badges, so it felt almost like solo run, later a friend wanted one pokemon to be named Han Solo, so I named Skarmory Hanna Solo (hey, it's female after all) and then due to lack of ideas for nicknames (I have this all the time{XD}) I just stayed with "Star Wars" theme.

If Masquerain gets mega evolution, I'm gonna solo the entire Alpha Sapphire with him. I'm serious.

Next up: Signature move on Black, I think I'll pick tackle

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
Just a quick question. What should I do about the Steel type in the Culinary Challenge if I'm playing a Gen 1 game? Should I use one that will become steel type in Gen 2 (Magnemite), or should I double up in one of the categories?

Years
I have a question: for character challenge in Kanto can I use Ash's Butterfree and Lapras (he trained them for some episodes, but later released into the wild)?

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
BlueShellBeast, go ahead and use Magnemite/Magneton for that one.

Kostucha, you may use both of them.

Back