• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
As compliments for being patient with the maintenance of the server, I'm giving each user a starting complimentary diamond pick axe and diamond sword. If you see me online, just let me know and I'll give it to you.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
tbh i should probably just not play because i think im the cursed one
literally the last thing i said to arc in verdanturf 2.1 was "i hope he has recent backups of this"

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
My whole house was sucked into the void of time and I was spit out in a new place. :'( Maybe I'm the cursed one!

Yukari

I log on today to find that I'm back at the original Verdanturf...

Weird...

Yukari

Well I'm going to post screenshots of my house since that's mandatory to get the "Verdanturf Resident" emblem.

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
matt no D:

also im doing roads if you havent noticed but if you dont like ones by your house or whatever feel free to move or change but pls chuck extra slabs in community chest thx

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Do you think that the logo needs to be bigger/should the community board be moved somewhere else?

Im kinda irked how your house is totally in the logo's face. Maybe the logo should be moved a little ways away, and maybe the board could be placed like in front of the logo. Also, there is a lack of the triangle indentation on the lower right. OH, and ca we have the Tower of Pimps be bigger, like one block could be a 3x3 cube? And have it be on the center of the logo?

And aww, I wanted to do the roads. :( Maybe I could help instead and also add name to the roads?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Im kinda irked how your house is totally in the logo's face. Maybe the logo should be moved a little ways away, and maybe the board could be placed like in front of the logo. Also, there is a lack of the triangle indentation on the lower right. OH, and ca we have the Tower of Pimps be bigger, like one block could be a 3x3 cube? And have it be on the center of the logo?

And aww, I wanted to do the roads. :( Maybe I could help instead and also add name to the roads?
dude we can all do roads idc i dont want to do them all myself lol. esp since i get some done and then have no idea where to go with them next? there's a lot of dead ends rn lmao.
and speaking of matt's house THERE'S NO ROOM FOR A ROAD IN FRONT and that annoys me thank you but moving the logo is going to be a hell of a task :( also when someone gets the chance there's a stupid lil cave under the logo that i lit but i think mobs get in there anyway maybe we should fill it up?

community board def needs to be off the logo. we have way too much info for that dinky thing lol. maybe move community chest hut and make the board just be... the outside of the hut idk

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
dude we can all do roads idc i dont want to do them all myself lol. esp since i get some done and then have no idea where to go with them next? there's a lot of dead ends rn lmao.
and speaking of matt's house THERE'S NO ROOM FOR A ROAD IN FRONT and that annoys me thank you but moving the logo is going to be a hell of a task :( also when someone gets the chance there's a stupid lil cave under the logo that i lit but i think mobs get in there anyway maybe we should fill it up?

community board def needs to be off the logo. we have way too much info for that dinky thing lol. maybe move community chest hut and make the board just be... the outside of the hut idk

1. Logo can definitely be moved.
2. That dinky cave is actually my safe room haha, it's still being made.
3. Community board can be moved near the community chest hut.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I'm cool with whatever you guys decide. c:
Also if anyone wants blue wools help yourself to some. I have shears in my trunk in my house so please no kill the pretty sheep. ;A;
You don't gotta feed them or anything just shear them yo. Also anything like building material and stuff is for free. Tools please leave there for now though ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back