• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If your teacher was a pokemon trainer....

Djtyf0on

¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Game's pretty much self-explanatory. Give as many pokémon teams for teachers as you want, but you have to give an explanation as to why that teacher gets those pokémon.

10th grade Bio teacher: Bellossom, Roserade, Leafeon, Swinub, Reuniclus, and Deoxys.
Despite being a bio teacher, she hates botany, as she believes that "plant's sex lives are boring" XD. She also she was allowed to obtain my Java teacher's cat's skeleton when it passed away, and she displays it on the shelf next to her door so whenever Mr. Java comes in, he sees his poor cat. The Honors Bio class does a fetal pig dissection, and my partner and I named our piggy Sheneequa. After the dissection, he caught a Swinub and named it after our pig. The last two are for the genetics unit she teaches at the end of the year.

So, what about your teachers? :)

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
4th-6th grade most of the classes (It's quite often here that in lower grades are the main teachers handle most of the classes): Machoke, Squirtle, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop and Pikachu
Reason: Our main teacher in 4th to 6th grade was also a soccer player in Kalmar FF in Sweden so that was the reason since most of the choice is pretty athletic and/or fast pokemon. He also was easy-giong and easy to talk to about everything (That's the reason I choosed Pikachu, as in Ash's Pikachu)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
This game serves more as a thread like 'If you were a Pokemon, what would you be' which belong in Pokemon General, so I'll be sending this over there. :]

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
My english teacher: Charmeleon, Charizard, Snivy,
Reason: Shes very hotheaded, stubborn and cocky.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Physics Professor: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle

He's such a kindly old man, but feisty enough that once he got too old to travel, he would become a Pokemon professor and teach others the joy of Pokemon. Therefore, his Pokemon would be the starters to give out to promising students.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Alakazam is a looks like a very smart Pokemon, hence it could teach anything imo.

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
10th Grade Art Teacher,

Steelix
Rhyperior
Blissey
Chandelure

Well, She's the type of girl you look at you think she's a not so serious teacher.. but when she opens her mouth and starts talking about art history your blown away by the facts she tells your. So in a battle I'd think she'd be the same way.. You think she doesn't have strong Pokemon but then BAM!!! She sends out her Steelix/Rhyperior & Chandelure! The Blissey well.. I'd see that being more as a companion rather then for battles.

Years
My English teacher would have Clefairy, Clefable and similar pokémon to that :)

Because she's very intelligent, soft-spoken and to be honest because they kind of look like her lol :D

icycatelf

Alex
Years
My 11-12th grade Electricity teacher:

~Ampharos
~Plusle
~Minun
~Magnezone
~Electivire
~Rotom

The reason this teacher gets these Pokemon is not only because they're Electric-type, but each Pokemon here include things we discussed and/or used in class. Ampharos (amps), Plusle & Minun (positive and negative), Magnezone (coils/magnets), Electivire (wires), and Rotom (motors).

Another teacher that I associated with being a Pokemon trainer was my Geology professor during my freshman year of college.

~Omastar
~Golem
~Armaldo
~Sableye
~Probopass
~Excadrill

A geologist is a person who studies rocks, and I tell you, this guy loved his rocks. I picked Omastar as his lead Pokemon because this professor's specialty was researching ammonite fossils, the species that Omastar and its pre-evolution were based on. Golem is a geode, another type of rock he studied and discussed. Armaldo is another fossil Pokemon. Sableye has gems on its body, which the Prof. also studied - plus, Sableye's design originated from the state this Prof. teaches in. Probopass is a manget, another rock, plus it has facial hair, just like the Prof. Excadrill is there to represent the equipment used to excavate the rocks.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
physics teacher -- Alakazam, Metagross
being clever

Art teacher -- Gardevoir
being beautiful

Biology teacher -- Jynx, Snorlax
being fat whilst she's meant to be healthy

Chemistry teacher-- Gastly, Haunter
GAS!! Think about GAS!!

NatureKeeper

BECAUSE HE GIVES ME NIGHTMARES! Ugh...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
My math teacher would most likely have Alakazam and Metagross with her. As for my science teachers, maybe a Reuniclus?

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
Years
12th grade English teacher-Numel

Because she's oblivious to everything and not too bright either......and a little on the chubby side too.

Back