• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire's Crimson Red Nuzlocke Adventure

marcc5m

what
Years
'Sup.
Pokemon Crimson Red is a ROM hack by me. It is basically a harder FireRed, but with one massive twist; It has Fakemon.

Fakemon belong to Samson, and some movesets were made by Elite Charizard and Quilava's Master. Please note that I am nuzlocking this while making it. So if there are any typos or anything just let me know. And before you say anything I already know about the one on the last screenshot. Also this will not be released until I finish this Nuzlocke.

Rules:
Spoiler:

Well...wish me luck.

Episode 1: The start of a new journey.
Spoiler:

Next Episode: Errand Boy.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Get Tadturp and call it McDerp.
Seriously, look at the name, then back to the nickname. Try pronouncing it too. : D

(Though if the type was changed to full grass you might be in a disadvantage with bugs [I mean, this is a Nuzlocke], but idk let's see what happens.)

marcc5m

what
Years
Please lock, all my Pokemon stuff was deleted, including this hack, and I don't feel like starting over.

marcc5m

what
Years
OK, so after a lot of hard work yesterday, I made enough progress to continue. I'm not at the point where I originally was, but I've done everything that needs to be done for the next couple of episodes. So...enjoy.

Episode 2: Errand Boy
Spoiler:

Next Episode: The team.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
Well I hope you'd make it, well good luck, remember, it's always good to use X anything in Nuzlockes and potions, I actually recommend you solo run it until you find a Pokemon that can counter that pokemon's weaknesses, like Caterpie or Mankey, or anything Electric, really, your team needs to be able to take every punch, so good luck on it!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Yay! You chose the fire-poison-scorpion-kawaii-desu-thing-a-ma-jig.

Anyway, I'm glad that you've been able to get this hack back up and running so you can continue the Nuzlocke. On the other hand, screw you for not showing which Pokemon you're going to attempt to catch. Haven't you inserted it yet? XD

marcc5m

what
Years
Responses:
Spoiler:

Episode 3: The Team
Spoiler:

Comments:
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Loving it so far and all the new pokemon look amazing! Props to the spriter! You are increasingly funny as always so keep it up.

marcc5m

what
Years
Episode 4: Through the forest of DOOM
Spoiler:

Comments:
Spoiler:

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
Episode 4: Through the forest of DOOM
CrimsonRed_12-2.png

I...I kinda feel bad now.
I forgot to take the rest!

Lol nice one there

Spoiler:

Lol that's a nice picture to show pain

CrimsonRed_08-3.png

RAGEKILL!!!

f0019424.gif
Gah that poor pokemon, why? :(

Spoiler:

Lol clouds.. does he float? D:

Well good luck, I'll be hoping you finish this, but remember guard each other's weaknesses.

marcc5m

what
Years
Hey sup.

Responses:
Spoiler:

Episode 5: He killed Osama, and wanted more
Spoiler:

Comments:
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
NO EEEEEEXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! You didn't even get to fire some lasers! You all will be missed! Sad parts aside this hack is look great and so are the pokemon in it some more mad props to the spriter! I must say that Terrange looks awesome and is a favorite of mine so far. Also is this hack going to be like Sienna with both real and fakemon?

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
Darn good luck on your Nuzlocke, capture more and cover those weak points! Buy Antidotes and Full heals as well as potions, then level grind, also never let your guard down! Good luck!

Back