• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Banned because you'd have to give the HMs to the Pokes on your team if they can learn it, if they can't learn the moves then tough **** lol.

TY

Banned because i am making guides for people ... i call it Gaming Guide for Shadows Dummies xD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Banned because blah blah blah...

If you can't catch any Pokemon then how could you finish the game? You'd almost HAVE to start with a water Pokemon...the only two HMs that I can think of that are required to finish a game would be Surf and maybe Strength or Rock Smash depending on the game....and so you'd have to teach those to your starter? If they can't learn it then you'd HAVE to catch another pokemon who could.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Banned because I still need to get all the achievements on Dante's Inferno, only 7 more to go now.

There's Eevee in HG/SS, Plt, and FR/LG which you can evolve into a Vaporeon if you need a surfer, Togekiss in HG/SS and Plt if you need a flyer, and of course the fossils for the obligatory HM slave if you need it.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
@Xulex, just make sure you don't choose Chikorita or Cyndaquil. You can do it with Totodile. Teach it Cut, Strenght, Suft, and Watefall but make sure you go to the move deleter to get Whirpool and Waterfall again. If you don't pick him your ****ed.

Banned cuz idk who I'm banning cuz I prob got ninjad by more than 1 person. Damn ps3 browser.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Banned because Chikorita can learn cut too along with Vaporeon being a surfer and whirlpooler as well but I'll probably pick Totodile anyways since the nearest Water Stone in SS is a ways off if I recall correctly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Banned because speaking of nostalgia, I ended up seeing a copy of Silver at the local pawn shop for 20 bucks a few days ago.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
@Xulex actually this is what you could do. You could pick Chikorita and get that Spearow from that dude with the letter attached lol and when you get Eevee go to the Pokeleathon Dome wit the 3 Pokemon you got and keep competing until you win 2500p and get a water stone.

Banned cuz you were also the last poster.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Banned because that's actually not too bad Umbreon-San, was planning to do the Pokeleathon Dome to get the Shiny Stone anyways lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back