• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
Can i ask how far this hack is at the moment? It caught my interest :-D

- I noticed it was posted in 2011 but im curious as to how far it is right now :-)

TheDeadDude

If I knew I might tell you.
Years
Nickname/What you want to be called: Whatever works for you
Position: Mainly Sprites but I'm trying to learn scripting
When you're on: When I'm on is unknown (probably at least an hour a day)
Timezone: US Eastern
Proof of Work: I'll PM if you want
Way of contact: [email protected]/ PM/ or do one of the above and ask for skype.
Why you want to join: I want to play as a Rocket member. Cuz Rocket is the ****. Also I need to get my name on something.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Can i ask how far this hack is at the moment? It caught my interest :-D

- I noticed it was posted in 2011 but im curious as to how far it is right now :-)

Not very far, lol. Trying to get it going.

Sorry guys, during the time I was gone I didn't progress too much. I had (and still have) some family stuff going on. I am upset that I didn't get as much done as I wanted to this summer. I also can tell you that this probably won't be released any time soon.

I will admit, it is great to see that people are still interested about this after 2+ years.

Back