• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Does Psypig evolve? If so, how?

He doesn't. He has a great special atack stat, but nothing else. He has a decent movepool also

Been taking a look through YAPE and I really need to find that move tutor >.>

Apparently Skylax and Kenchukuo can learn sky atack. Skylax also learns Aeroblast

Those are two of the best pokémon in the hack imo, they're a great addition to any team.
Also, I couldn't help but noticing there are a few pokémon that never got to be released. It's a pity :s

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Hello Cutlerine. Enjoying your hack immensely. I can't tell you how many sleepless nights I've had researching what to do and how to get past things in here, and now I seem to have hit another problem. I killed Roclobster a while ago hoping that it wouldn't be of any importance, but here I am after I defeated Senex and the only way to get there is by harvesting that item or whatever from him. Am I screwed?

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I have so many questions eeek!!

I hope someone sees them meanwhile >.>

Here goes:

1. Where is the "Epic" battle?

2. Where is the Trick Master?

3. Where is the Move Tutor? (that teaches you old moves you've learnt!)

4. Besides through HyperEgg, could I even get explosion?

I think that's it so far. I really need these tho >_>

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
This is an amazing hack. I have beat the Elite Four twice and I still don't receive a phone call. I have seen this problem on this thread before, just wondering if there was a solution because I really want to finish the entire game.

Edit: I tried re-patching my rom, I will do another edit if this fixes the problem.
Edit2: Didn't work...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
I have so many questions eeek!!

I hope someone sees them meanwhile >.>

Here goes:

1. Where is the "Epic" battle?

2. Where is the Trick Master?

3. Where is the Move Tutor? (that teaches you old moves you've learnt!)

4. Besides through HyperEgg, could I even get explosion?

I think that's it so far. I really need these tho >_>

Heya.. relax buddy..people see 'em ..I can answer some questions
1. I dont know what "epic battle" perhaps I forgot.. there are several battles that qualifies under "epic" .. you could mean the final showdown in soothopolis?
2.As of trick master.. all i remember is seeing him in a small house in a route above Littleroot town. The first encounter ..i forgot, maybe in soothopolis
3.In Lilycove! Look for a dude that looks like GLEIS (purple hair).. he's in a house in the southwest with his "pokemon"; MAGENPIES who happens to be a HUMAN (lol) ..bring him a blue rock and he'll teach your pokemon. As of blue rock i dont't know where to harvest them. You can find one in LIlycove on a pillar which ships are tied to i think.. first head down to the beach area and find the pillar thing.. click on it.
4. Some other pokemon have it too.. wheezing, claydoll, golem/graveler included

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Okay I know the game is "98.2" percent done, but I just wanted to be clear...it's not possible to fight Asimov in his gym yet? Or am I missing something?

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POKEMON SNAKEWOOD WILL NOT PATCH ONTO ANY OF MY RUBY ROMS! CAN SOMEONE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! UPLOAD A VERSION OF THE GAME WITH THE IPS ALREADY PATCHED IN?!?

PLEASE?!?

P.S, IS THIS REALLY THE FIRST HACK YOU'VE EVER MADE???

WELL DONE!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Man this is a great hack with DEEEEEEEP story !!!! Never seen zombie pokemon again.....! also a thing i won't EVER UNDERSTAND is why everyone dislikes the ruby tiles ???? WHY ??? Am i strange ?( cause they are my favourites :D )

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POKEMON SNAKEWOOD WILL NOT PATCH ONTO ANY OF MY RUBY ROMS! CAN SOMEONE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! UPLOAD A VERSION OF THE GAME WITH THE IPS ALREADY PATCHED IN?!?

PLEASE?!?

P.S, IS THIS REALLY THE FIRST HACK YOU'VE EVER MADE???

WELL DONE!!!!!!!

you know distribution of .gba prepatched files is illegal....too bad ...well who wouldn't like to have ready patched versions of every hack in .gba format ( including me cause i play through my android phone and have no pc to patch...and droid ips was removed from play store ) but...life is not fair....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
Hi, I've been playing this game for awhile now and I have a few questions.

Can anyone tell me how to catch Téa Barqán? I've caught Luca Zamon and went to the Fort Draco tower but he wasn't there. Did I misunderstand where he's at?
What is the Secret of the Magi the dragon at Fort Draco is talking about?
What do I do on route 101 just above Littleroot town? When I try to walk past a cliff there, a disembodied voice tells me I can't.

If it's relevant, I'm just about to do the invasion of the Necropolis.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
This is a great hack and i love the storyline but i've got a few questions.

1.I've found the 10 broken hearts but what am i supposed to do with them?and
2.in mossdeep a dragon says something about 'the secret of the magi'...is that supposed to be a side quest or something?

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
I can't help you with the secret of the magi as I'm asking about it too, but for th broken hearts you take them to the Berry Master's house. That's the house near Mount Chimney(? Pyre? can't recall the name of it, the one with the satellite tree), where the first person with a denjuu was blocking.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
Hey! please help me, i have beaten Esau and killed him in the cave, then, i called Dr.blackthorn who told me to go to the sky pillar, i looked for this place but couldnt find it, i entered to a walkthrough in the internet and so where am i supposed to go but this path was blocked by a rock and beyond the rock there were just water so it is supposedly because i dont have the latest version. i downloaded version which you can download in Page 1 is it the latest version? help please?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Hey! please help me, i have beaten Esau and killed him in the cave, then, i called Dr.blackthorn who told me to go to the sky pillar, i looked for this place but couldnt find it, i entered to a walkthrough in the internet and so where am i supposed to go but this path was blocked by a rock and beyond the rock there were just water so it is supposedly because i dont have the latest version. i downloaded version which you can download in Page 1 is it the latest version? help please?

You obviously didnt read properly, Sky Pillar, now the abandoned mines since Rayquaza died (and pillar collapsed), is still near where you originally find the Sky Pillar.

Back