• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How to play as different Protagonist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
Hey , i have seen some people doing it but for some reason they wont answer me .. How to play as different protagonist in the B/W2 games ? How to play as a pokemon .. how to play as alder , Anything ? Idc what i play as .. Somebody explain please :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
They do it with action replay codes, also known as cheats. It's not a FATAL cheat like the rare candy one...just search on google: Pokemon Black and White 2 action replay codes and I'm sure there will appear the change protagonist code. I remember playing as Red on Heart Gold when I re-started it on an Emulator.

Years
As the others have mentioned, they are just cheats. Remember: this means without the use of an external device (such as an Action Replay) or an emulator, you can't do this. There is no way to do this in in-game without extra tools.

I do think alternative avatars would be an excellent option for future games, though. At least generic character classes (eg. Ace Trainer, Bug Catcher).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
We really didn't need three answers at all, especially when they all said the same thing, but since this has obviously been answered, this is now going to be closed.

Next time, however, please use the Quick Questions thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back