• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Vaguely Conscious

Where am I...? All I remember is fighting Solo, & jumping in front of an attack to save Nami. Then everything went blank... Everything is dark. It feels like I'm sleeping on a bed or something, but there's no beds in a graveyard, unless I don't know any customs about the Yokai realm.

Why do I still have my eyes closed? I open them slowy, but the light is too bright. It'll take a while to adjust to the setting. W-wait! "Ha!" I quickly sit up on...this bed & look around. Am I in some kind of infirmary? Wasn't I in the graveyard a moment ago? Maybe I passed out & missed most of the battle. Ugh, I hate this pain. That blast I took from Solo really did a number on me, & yet...my pain should be more than this. Maybe they've been healing me here.

Then what happened to...? "Where's Solo?!" What became of him. I look around & notice a few others in bed, as well as Higoroshi-sensei in the room. "Higoroshi-sensei!" I suppose I'm glad it's over. I look over my right side & notice Nami. She's still asleep. "Uh... What happened in the end?" I ask no one in particular, still looking at Nami's unconscious body. My head hurts a bit. I don't remember what else happened in the graveyard. I wonder if we won or not.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly grinned in reply to Chris' voice, her heart sinking at how weak it came out at first before she pushed aside the worry. Within the little time the guys had carried Chris' limp form into the office the nurse had worked her 'magic'. The various tubes of red which ran from her friend's body pumped back his life, as the colour began to return to his kind features. Just watching his cheeks slowly fill out once more seemed to ease the tight knot which had formed in the pit of her stomach a little.

"Don't worry." She replied, her voice light and jokey. "You look like it too." She grinned and perched at the side of the bed, flashing a steady glance in the direction of Volt as she settled. The dark haired boy had not moved from where he stood since she had called him over and his lack of reaction un-nerved her a little, but Milly pushed this aside, figuring she was reading into things too deep due to stress. After all her brothers had always told her she worried too much. Besides she felt it her duty to at least try and cheer up Chris as he lay in the cot, looking so helpless.

"You'll be up soon enough though. Those nine lives really come in handy." Milly continued, returning her eyes to Chris with a smirk. "But in the meantime, want me to bring you anything? Milk? Tuna? Maybe a ball of string? Don't want you getting bored in here." Here she shrugged before giggling.
"Maybe some catnip would help with the pain?"

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years

Lerion Volran: Nostalgia is a powerful thing

.........And I shall answer when I hear the call... Lerion finished the lyrics in his head and finally set the flute down, he noticed barely any light was filtering through the trees now and he had been so relaxed his eyelids fluttered for a moment. He got up to go back to the dorms of the school and then realized he had never found out which room he was in...and it felt so good to be among the trees once again...the boughs creaking, the fluttering of the leaves and scrabbling of small animals with an occasional cry was so relaxing. Lerion decided it wouldn't hurt to stay a little longer and, after a few minutes of sitting and barely thinking at all the illusion vanished and instead of a young man there was next to the stump, a gigantic wolf.

6 feet tall and 10 feet long when it stood proud the white wolf curled up among the leaves and tucked it's nose under it's tail almost like a cat. It remained there, nose occasionally twitching and soft ivory fur wavering ever so slightly in the breeze beside the stump with the flute almost sparkling in what little light was left, until consciousness left him and he entered the forest of his dreams brought on by his real location.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Infirmary

Chris smiled as Milly was kidding around with him, offering him milk and catnip. It made him feel a lot better to have people like her, Volt, and Leiron to have his back. He slowly shook his head, "I'll be ok. Don't worry about me...I'll come back stronger than ever." He noted that he was speaking better as his color returned to his skin. He was still having a hard time moving, but it was improving slowly. It was then that he slowly turned his head, facing Milly (or the blur that Milly's voice was coming from) and smiled bigger. "It might be a day or two before I'm back to normal, so I guess this means no detention for me!" he chuckled a little as the nursencame to his bed to check on his injuries.

The nurse, nodding to herself, turned to Milly and Sorae and smiled, "I'm sorry to say, but visiting hours are over. You must leave, but you two can visit him tomorrow if you want." She turned back to Chris and smiled, seemingly relieved, before going back to the other patients to check on their status.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Terra Ignis - Infirmary

Terra sat up, wincing as his stiff body attempted to staunch any physical action. He studied the girl, trying to see if he could remember her. Unfortunately, nothing clicked; as far as Terra knew, that was his first time meeting Elise, despite her claim that they did indeed meet before. He shook her hand softly and said, "I'm Terra. I can't really say that I'm the best person to talk to about the matter, I was introduced to it near the end." He released her hand and removed the sheets from his lower half, throwing his legs off of the medical bed and allowing them to dangle. "I just noticed a mermaid girl being attacked by some students, I don't really understand the whole situation."

Then, suddenly, Terra's eyes widened and he started patting himself over. "Oh...oh no..." He was legitimately panicking by this point, looking about himself and the bed erratically. "The mask, where's the mask!?" It was strange, he didn't have any emotional attachment to the mask, and yet strangely, he felt a vast emptiness from not having it, and he felt compelled to find it, as if he couldn't live without it. "It must be back at the battleground!" Terra's eyes shot to the door. He practically jumped from the bed, stumbling from having been bedridden, and turned his attention back to Elise. "Thanks for bringing me here, I hope to see you again," he said as he smiled and nodded, before immediately wiping away his smile and walking towards the exit.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Infirmary

"Alchemy is indeed illegal..." Ryuu mumbled as he didn't hear the rest of Sagishi's speech. Alchemy could come in handy in this battle against Fairytale. Ryuu remained in deep thought even when Sagishi handed her one of her favorite drinks. He only noticed it after he heard Divine say "My favorite drink is Blueberry tea." in reply of Sagishi's question about what he favorite drink is. Divine smiled warmly at him and took a few sips of the tea he gave her. "Thank you~" she said. Ryuu stood up and stood between those two. "I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't try to woo this woman." He said strictly. "And too bad, it turns out that I will be your teacher." Ryuu said to make them know that he heard that part of their conversation.

Ryuu then noticed a moving Takumi and walked towards him. He was asking where Solo was and called out Ryuu's last name. He seemed to be confused and probably wasn't aware that Nami had saved his life by injecting her blood in him, meaning that he couldn't be called a human anymore already. "Solo.... is dead." Ryuu answered him as he took a seat on the chair next to his bed. "Don't worry, your girlfriend wasn't the one who killed him." Ryuu said to tease him a little as well, hoping that he would stay away from her after this. "It would be a better idea for you to stay over in the infirmary for the night." Ryuu stood up again and glanced at the Vampire girl. Maybe Takumi could keep being by her side... only if he and Divine could make sure that she wouldn't inject her blood in him again.

He approached Divine and borrowed her ear. "If you don't want a Ghoul walking around in the Youkai Realm, then I recommend keeping an eye on Nami and Takumi." He whispered. He didn't know if Sagishi had heard it and honestly didn't care. He heard noises coming from the room next to this one and saw Gavin running towards the exit of the Infirmary at some point. Ryuu was still not sure what had happened to him and wanted to approach him later to ask about it.

"It might be a good idea to call it a day." Ryuu mentioned to both the student and the mermaid as he scratched the back of his head. His brain started to hurt from all the thinking.

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise didn't want to wait in the infirmary anymore, she was getting lonely. Terra began freaking out, and Elise felt the need to help. He stumbled out of bed frantically, scaring her a bit. He began to walk toward the exit. "Wait," Elise said, catching up to him, "If what you lost was that important, then I should come help you look. Not to mention you might not be in a good condition, let me come with you." Elise didn't want to be left again, and this was the only other person she knew. "I-I mean if you are completely okay with it that is..."

Frio
Frio wrote down seven number on his wall, though couldn't remember the meaning behind them. Eventually he gave up trying and got out of bed. He walked casually out of the building and onto the track. He stared blankly for a minute, then went to where he found the mage and others gathered. Again, he didn't put much thought into it, though did say the word "Useless" out loud before walking away. He stood against a tree looking, and deciding what he would do next. For some reason he had a backpack, and he had put his money, notebook, and a change of clothes in it, but he couldn't remember where he wanted to go.

So he stood there looking at the grass, thinking he spotted an object, though not caring enough to see what it was.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu - Infirmary

Kakusu instantly felt a stinging pain on his face and heard voices all around him, but continued to lay down as he realized whatever the experience he just felt was all imaginary... After coming to his senses, Kakusu felt a bed under his backside and knew for fact he must've been checked into the infirmary. He sighed, expecting to look up to the dreary, bland ceiling and wasn't disappointed. Either his senses were getting better or he was getting used to being brought here.

He sat up instantly and felt the blood rush instantaneously to his head, bringing feelings of dizziness, and fell over the edge of the bed. The floor greeted him with a cold, awakening touch and he pushed himself up in time to see a female student he didn't remember seeing before with ginger hair, speaking to a familiar looking guy who was frantically searching for something. Kakusu was oblivious to this fact, but instead looked to see the water-woman talking to another student and dashed up to Ryuu and Divine, ignoring their conversation with the spiky-haired, male and pointed accusingly at Divine with a shy, but barely noticeable frown.

"Sensei... Are you fraternizing with the enemy?"

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Seeing that Chris was fine, and before he was about to be rushed out, he had his arm stitched up, Sorae was content with himself and threw his can of Dr. Pepper into a nearby trash can, he set off. To bed. He was tired and nearly cranky, although the latter wasn't so. Yet. And it was due to being afraid of becoming the latter that he set off. Almost crankily. Almost. His eyes struggled to keep awake, although he reluctantly kept them open as he set off to his room in the now dimly lit corridors. Walking outside and breathing in the fresh air, he began a leisurely walk to the boy's men's male teens' dorm. Or was he even considered a teen in Youkai terms, anywa-

He stumbled over the front step. Damn... I should pay more attention, huh?

Getting back up and making sure he didn't bust any of his stitches, he left towards the dorm unscathed, but even more tired. It was with such tiredness that he opened the door to his room and showered. Thankfully. And then he brushed his teeth. Less thankfully, but still glad to keep personal hygiene in check. Not bothering to put on any clothes (except for boxers quickly put on) he stumbled into bed. Then he got up again, getting a roll of bandage. Better safe then sorry. Then, he collapsed into bed, with his arm bandaged up. It only took two minutes for him to lose consciousness.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly laughed and nodded "yeah looks like Teach forgot about our detention. Lucky for all of us." Here she stepped back and nodding to the nurse she turned to leave. Of course she was stopped before she get through the doors when the nurse glanced back and noticed her head, but it was a simple clean up with only one stitch needed before she was free to go. With strict instructions on how to behave for the next couple days, Milly retreated back to her dorms, resisting the urge to feel the fresh stitch hidden under her hair by studying the sky above her. It was dark, still tinted a dusky blue as the sun sunk low on the hoziron the last of it's ray giving way to the first signs of the moon.

"Beautiful as ever."

The statement was meant for no one really, as there was no one to talk to, but regardless Milly spoke aloud, as she strolled down the path. She was still in her swimming stuff, which she regretted greatly as the cool evening swept in, and so on the way back to her dorm she took a deture back towards the swimming pool. When she arrived, the pool's water was so still it looked like glass as she balanced at the edge and studied her reflection, letting her toes curl around the edge for grip. The smell of chlorine was intoxicating and greeted her nose with fond memorises, but consious of time the girl pushed on. Clawing back the urge to jump in and swim for a little while. Getting her stuff from her locker, she changed, for once, glad to have a school skirt and blazer on before she finally returned to the dorms.

The trip was lonely and that bugged Milly, so use to being with her own pack, she had forgotten what it was like to be alone with no one to talk to and as this thought nipped at her she found herself thinking about her friends and the days happenings.

The memory of Chris admitting his feelings to her made her heart both flutter and sink at the same time and confused as to why she tried to forget about it, at least for now.

Sorae, whom she had hoped would wait for her on the other hand, had left without a word and feeling a little rejected the werewolf trudged on. Her head hurt and her limbs felt like lead and for the first time since attending the school Milly actually listened to the advice given to her by the nurse, heading back to the girls dorm and resisting the urge to go run.

When at last she came to her room, she shouldered open her room and slouched over to the bed wear she collapsed, undressing down to her underwear before slipping in the sheets with a heavy sigh. Her pillow embraced her head like a large cotton marshmallow and thankfully the sheets were cool enough to allow her to slip off into a peaceful sleep.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Terra Ignis - Infirmary

Terra smiled and said, "I'd appreciate the help, but I can't take it. I can't say what will happen when I pick it up. Plus, it's getting pretty late. I'll..." Again, he tried to avoid saying the wrong thing. "Thanks for all the help, Elise. Goodbye." He waved at her and exited the building, heading back out to where the battle had taken place.

He started to scan the field for the mask, but it was far too dark to tell. He sighed and put his hands in his pocket. Then his hands hit something, and he heard a slight jingle. It sounded like clashing metal. He moved his fingers to get a feel for it, and then finally grasped it. They were keys. Apart from the two keys was a tag. He pulled the keychain out of his pocket, with slight suspicion as to what the tag said. He walked close the the school lights, and his greatest fear was realized. It read "Kion Gavin". He didn't express his surprise with wide eyes or a gasp, but instead he simply sighed. Part of him felt satisfied that he was getting somewhere, but he already had a sneaking suspicion that he was associated with him somehow.

Terra returned the keys to his pocket and started to scan the ground once again, this time going down on his knees and brushing the grass. It was time consuming, but he eventually found it and placed it in the back of his pants. He let out a huge sigh of relief inadvertently, and then started towards the boys dorm- or rather, he started towards where he'd hoped the boys dorm might have been. He didn't have any idea where he was going, but one thing was for sure: Kion Gavin was a student at Youkai Academy.

After searching for a moderate amount of time, Terra found a building that looked like it could have been used for residential purposes. It was larger than he'd suspected, and far more pompous and rich than he'd hoped. He tried to open the door with one of the keys, and lo and behold, it clicked. He didn't have to walk too far before reaching a room that had the name tag "Kion Gavin", which opened as well when he used a different key. Terra locked the door behind him and looked around. The environment was relatively neat and mostly, and it seemed to be incredibly effective for studying. There were three bookshelves, each one filled with books. Some of the books were miscellaneous, others were educational books of various (and seemingly random) subject. The vast majority, however, were books on magic of all kinds. It was a wondrous sight, to be sure. Terra started to look around, but he quickly succumbed to fatigue and general sleepiness, collapsing on Gavin's bed.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Infirmary => Dorms

Yorick struggled to process what sensei was telling him. He wanted Yorick to stop doubting, disallowed him to call Elise's crime a crime. He was given a paper with information of a prison and implied that Yorick wanted her to be put there. Divine appeared to believe the same. It didn't matter what Yorick wanted, though. What mattered was what was right and lawful. It made no sense. Was he supposed to allow such a thing to pass so easily? Laws were there to preserve civilization. To break them would be bad for society, would it not? Yorick heard a light ringing in his head as he tried to answer these questions, one that made it hard for him to pay attention to sensei and his surroundings. He clutched his head with his right hand and waited for it to fade.

A tapping on Yorick's shoulder woke him from his stupor, giving him something else to focus on besides his questions. He turned quickly and saw a red-haired girl with thin square glasses behind him, another newcomer to the infirmary, standing there, slightly startled at his quick turn. Her scent revealed that she was of the same species as Elise, but she wasn't in class 3C like the others filling the room. "Um, excuse me?" she said. Yorick looked at her as she spoke but he also happened to notice that Gavin was in the same room as well. Why hadn't he noticed him? There didn't seem to be anything different about him. Same scent, face, and all, so there wasn't any good reason for Yorick to have missed him. Whatever the reason, he suddenly stood and left with a look of almost panic, immediately followed by Elise. He re-focused on the girl while she continued. "Yes, I am Luthas-sama's classmate and fellow council member as well as student council secretary Tanaka Miyu. You may call me Tanaka-san. It is nice to finally meet you, Lee-san. He has told me much about you." She held out her hand for a handshake and Yorick accepted. "Luthas-sama asked me to find you and tell you that you should go to your room immediately. He plans to explain it all to you himself once you arrive." When she finished, she walked out of the room. What was Luthas planning?

Yorick planned to follow Tanaka-san out the door, but heard a voice behind him telling him that the boy that had faced off against Solo was awake now. He walked over to the pair of beds he set them on and faced the boy. "Hello again, it is I, Yorick Amherst Lee." He repeated his name in case the boy had trouble remembering as some did after being hit in the head. "What is your name and the name of the girl beside you? I assume that you would know her name considering the fact that you seem close." Before he could get an answer, though, he heard his name being called from by the doorway.

"Lee-san! Please do not keep Luthas-sama waiting for too long." It seemed that Tanaka-san was waiting for him. It seemed that this was urgent, so Yorick decided he could talk to the boy some other time.

"I am sorry, but I must go. I hope for us to talk again." With that, Yorick left to follow the secretary. As he passed by the doorway, he also passed Elise. Yorick reached into his pocket and found the note from Frio which he placed in her hand. "This note was given to me by Frio, who requested for me to give it to you. I urge you to speak with sensei about our encounter with Solo. Perhaps you can get some answers." Not wanting to keep Tanaka-san waiting, he left it at that and followed her on the way to his dorm room. As they walked, he began to wonder why she was with him. As far as he knew, she was not allowed in the boys' dorm because she was a girl. "Tanaka-san, is there a reason you are walking with me?"

"I must ensure that you arrive at your room as soon as possible. Luthas-sama says you are trustworthy, but considering what I saw in that infirmary, I have my doubts." What did she mean? She looked down with with a sad expression. "I don't like the idea that someone might abuse his trust, but i'm also sad that i'm actually doubting him…" She seemed to be troubled.

"What do you mean by 'considering what I saw in that infirmary'?"

"Luthas-sama told me everything he knows about Fairytale and your class that he learned from his investigation. Luthas-sama learned of the fights that happened today and I figured that in your fight with that boy on the bed that it was one of you who killed him. I had been listening for a little while before I came up to you so I know that he's dead." Tanaka-san stopped talking and the two continued in silence for the remainder of the journey until they reached the doors of the boys' dorm. "I hope that you'll become an ally in our cause, Lee-san. I know that you weren't the one who killed that boy." She turned and walked back into the main building, leaving Yorick there alone.

Without much else to do, Yorick walked into the building in front of him and made his way to the dorm with his name on it. Upon opening the door there was a breeze of cold air that made its way out of the room like yesterday. Inside the room, Luthas was sitting in his bed surrounded by flowers and ornate patterns that covered the walls, but all made of ice. "Ah, Yorick, my friend! Please, sit!" He gestured towards Yorick's bed to which Yorick walked to and sat. "I assume you are curious about my frozen garden, correct?" While not the foremost question in his mind, Yorick had indeed wondered about it. "When I'm upset I try not to express my emotions in some of the...uglier ways that others insist on doing it. I instead surround myself with beauty, whether in my surroundings or of my own creation if there are no beauteous places nearby. Trust me, the Youkai Realm is far from beauteous. Now, as to the reason for why I am upset in the first place as well as the reason I have called you here, considering that they're the same, or at least connected." Luthas held out his hand and created another flower, one Yorick remembered from a book he read once that he identified as a lotus. "First, though, tell me about your day."

Yorick found the abrupt transition slightly strange, but Luthas tended to know what he was doing. "I woke, ate breakfast in the cafeteria, attended Human History class, attended Swimming class, battled Solo and saw him die, took students to the infirmary and spoke with sensei about the events, then I was lead here by Tanaka-san"

"I was afraid of that...not of the part involving Miyu, but the part involving Solo." He paused for a moment, staring at the ice lotus in his hand. "When the student council meeting was adjourned, I mentioned off-handedly the need to contact you and Miss Tanaka insisted on helping me no matter how much I insisted that she needn't worry. She is very sweet and seems to have grown quite fond of me. I didn't expect her to actually lead you here, though." He looked back at Yorick. "But I digress. The fact remains that a campus where a student can be killed so easily is one that has something seriously wrong with it. This idea is supported by the fact events that transpired during the council meeting." Yorick struggled to keep up with Luthas, but this time he actually managed to do it. "Once I had earned everyone's respect and trust, I brought up the issue of Fairytale and was met with an immediate tension in the room. Nobody mentioned it or acknowledged that I had and instead the president went on to discuss uniforms. Apparently the length of the uniform skirts were more important than the life-death situation with the anti-human terrorist organization. Even more preposterous, the council ruled against lengthening the shockingly short skirts, but that's beside the point. It was as if the members were actively avoiding the subject. Fortunately, I was able to gain Miss Tanaka's support and learned from her that the council had been acting quite weird recently, bringing up strange rulings that seem to have little relevance to the student body at times." Luthas crushed the lotus in his hand and opened it to reveal what he had called diamond dust. "I realized that I won't be able to lawfully accomplish my goal soon enough without more allies, so I've started gathering them. Of the possible people, you appeared in my mind as a prime candidate and valuable ally. So I ask you, will you join me and help my cause?"

At this point, Yorick was somewhat confused, but was able to understand that Luthas wanted his help. "If it will help make this academy a better and more lawful place, then I shall help you." Luthas smiled and the two shook hands.

"Thank you, my friend. Oh, and I think you'll be happy to know that your creature from yesterday is still freshly preserved in ice." Yorick had honestly forgotten about his creature. Perhaps tomorrow he could cook it and serve it to his friends. The two prepared for bed, Luthas dissipating his garden into diamond dust, then they simply lay there in the darkness. There were still many answers for Yorick to find, but he felt that he would find them eventually. Perhaps some of his friends could help him answer them. Having friends was good.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Infirmary

Ryuu turned around when he heard a similair voice and found Kakasu. He pointed at them in a weak manner and didn't seem all too healthy. Ryuu had to come up with a potion for him soon or else the monster inside him would eat him from inside out if it hadn't already started doing so. "Sensei... Are you fraternizing with the enemy?" Kakasu asked him with a barely noticeable frown. "No Kakasu... I am not." Ryuu smirked at his confusion. "Divine is not the enemy... she just went crazy out there." Ryuu explained and immediately glanced at the blue haired woman. "Which she will have to apologize for tomorrow." Ryuu said with a noticeable dissapointment in his voice.

"It is better if everyone returns to their dorms except for the ones who have to stay here." Ryuu said but was too late as he noticed that Yorick had already taken his leave. "Kakasu, please stay here as well. I will bring you a potion tomorrow." Ryuu said and patted the head of the Youko boy before passing him. "[title="I'm sorry Kakasu, please forgive me.]Gomendasai Kakasu-kun... yuru$hite kudasai.[/title]" Divine said as she thought Kakasu knew the japanese language. She followed Ryuu to the exit of the school building.

"U-Uhm... Ryuu-sama...? Where do I sleep?" Divine asked him carefully as she stayed behind him. She expected that she could stay at the school because Raka would probably consult the commandeer about her betrayal, she wouldn't survive going back. "Where do you think?" Ryuu asked her in return. "I-I don't know... I wouldn't be asking if I knew." Divine put up a shy smile and looked rather silly with the blush on her cheeks. They were finally all alone, would Ryuu act the way he is supposed to now? Ryuu opened the doors to the teacher's dorm building and waited for Divine to get inside first. Once she was inside Ryuu opened her mouth to answer her question. "In my room." He said with a smirk all over his face. Divine quickly turned around to hide the redness that had taken over her skin color.

They were both quiet until they reached Ryuu's dorm room. He opened it and waited for Divine to get in first again. She walked inside and found many books all over his desk. They were about parasites, meaning that probably one of the students was infected by one or... "Ryuu, what is your relationship with Yuna?" Divine asked out of nowhere, turning around with a pokerface. "My relationship with... Yuna? why are you asking this?" Ryuu trew his bag next to his desk and opened the door of the bathroom. "One of your students mentioned her name..." Divine clenched her fists as she thought that he was hiding something. Ryuu just smirked and scratched the back of his head. "Shower first, I'll answer your question later." He handed her a towel and something that could serve for her as pyjama.

It didn't take long for Divine to come back, probably because she was really curious. She was wearing a white t-shirt that fitted her perfectly... too perfectly, it seemed to be a woman's t-shirt. she was also wearing shorts but what bothered her the most was the t-shirt. "Why do you have a woman's t-shirt in your room?" Divine asked Ryuu with a sense of jealousy in her voice. Ryuu was sitting on his bed and gestured her to sit between his legs. Once she did so, Ryuu wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes. "I kind of knew you would come to this place... I even have a teacher's uniform for woman in my closet in case you would come." Ryuu's voice was quiet and calm. "Yuna and I... we are just friends, nothing more and nothing less."

Divine placed her hands on his and leaned back. "I love you..." She said with tears in her eyes. Ryuu kept quiet until one of Divine's tears touched the back of his hand. He grabbed her right hand and holded it in front of them. She was wearing a silver ring with three stones in the middle. The one in the center was bigger and blue, the ones on the sides were smaller and green. He let go of her and layed down under the blankets. He glanced at Divine who then layed next to him. He cuddled up to her and whispered in her ear. "I love you too..."

(OOC: C'mon PC! Yuru****e is not cussing language ;-;)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI
The Illegal Alchemist Mage

Infirmary > Clearing
x
CHAPTER I,
Part VI:

"Unsettling Transition"

Sagishi rolled his eyes in response to the teacher, and sighed, rising from his seat and leaving almost immediately. "Welp, that was fun and all, but I guess I gotta get some rest if I wanna get to class tomorrow... Joy." He shook his head as he left the room, mumbling "Bloody nightmare," right before the door closed behind him.

As he approached the clearing outside, he suddenly realized that he had nowhere to sleep. "Ah, bugger!" He complained, though smirked a bit. "Ah well, I can just make m'self a little campsite outta th' earth here." He was about to perform yet another alchemic miracle, though a strange guy had appeared right in front of him. "Who're you? Another student?" The guy asked him something in a questioning tone, but he was speaking in a language Sagishi'd never heard before. "Can you not speak English?" The guy replied with another unknown question. He reached into his bag, though looked up to see the man reaching for something, a sudden glare in his eyes. "Woah woah buddy, no need fo' that," Sagishi responded, somewhat wide-eyed, and gesturing his hands in a reassuring manner. He then reached into the bag more slowly and pulled out a necklace, with a golden chain and pendant that housed a sapphire that glowed immensely. Sagishi gestured with it by pretending to wear it, then handed it to the guy. He reluctantly put it on, and looked puzzled for a few seconds.

"What did that-- Oh... What am I--"

"Excellent," Sagishi replied with a grin. "That necklace is enchanted and will allow you to understand and speak in any language, though it's context sensitive, for example, when you speak t' people where the primary language is English, your mind will immediately know English. You can keep it, I have so many shiny trinkets that one missing isn't any issue to me."

The man held one bent arm over his waist, and bowed for a few seconds before rising again and speaking. "Thank you stranger, your assistance is very much appreciated."

"So, where'd you come from?" Sagishi asked, confused.

"My home is the Silver Kingdom of Wrathersa. So, what are you exactly?"

"I'm a half-blood Mage, half-Human. What about you?"

"Human...? ... Nevermind. I am a Lycan. I'm the youngest prince in my kingdom, the elder being my brother. Do you know how I can get back?"

"Hmmm... Depends. How did you end up here?"

"I was jut roaming through a forest, one of my personal haunts, when suddenly a burst of magnificent red and blue and white light appeared before me and I... Fell into it. Next thing I know, I'm here."

"Like a wormhol--" Sagishi's eyes widened. "Ah... I used a wormhole similar to get here, but it was a spell that I had casted."

"So can you send me back?"

"Err... It's not so simple... One of us would have to know where Wrathie-whatever is in relation to this dimension. I'm afraid I don't know how to get you back... So what will you do?"

"I'm... Uncertain."

"Well, you could learn a few things from this school until someone knows how to get ya back."

"I'll... Consider it. Is there a forest nearby?"

"Right down that way. Perhaps I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Maybe... This is a lot to take in."

"Right..." Sagishi nodded. "I'll notify someone in the school about your arrival tomorrow, I was thinking of sleeping soon." Sagishi paused, turning as another odd-looking person showed up.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - All Will Be Well Tomorrow

My attention is taken back to Higoroshi-sensei as he explains what he knows about the graveyard incident. So Solo is dead. I'm shocked, struck surprised. I look down on the covers, stunned. D-did I... Sensei explains further & says that my girlfriend didn't kill him. I look up with a blush on my face. "G-girlfriend?!" Where would make an assumption like that? She's not my girlfriend! I want her to be, but... What would my siblings think? I kind of have a reputation at my old school. ...It just occurs to me this is my school now. I can re-create my reputation here.

Back to reality, if this is even real. Higoroshi-sensei suggests we, the patients, get some sleep. I think that's for the best, after what I went through. But then, who killed Solo? What happened in the graveyard? It's so confusing. Maybe this will make a little sense once I clear my head with a good night's rest. I look around, spot some kid with a skull. Weird. I also notice Kakusu, my roommate! What happened to him?! I look away to avoid any awkwardness with him. It doesn't feel right to talk to him right. Hopefully tomorrow. Lastly, I glance at Nami. I don't understand. I protected her from a blast by Solo, yet she's more damaged. I should've died. How am I still alive?

Ha! I must have high endurance.

Maybe I can find out what happened while I was unconscious from Elise, Yorick & the other Yokai. But to think... I look at my hands with heavy thoughts about... Oh god. Solo is dead. I hastily place my head on the pillow to try to sleep this off. God this is gonna be a long night. Solo, I just can't belie- GAH! SLEEP!!

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise sighed as Terra left, she did feel pretty lonely here. One student who was present at the graveyard approached her and told her to ask the teacher what happened. He also gave her a note written by Frio. So he is still alive at least she thought relieved, And he didn't get captured. Elise began walking back to her dorm room, anxious for the next day to start. He'll be there tomorrow for sure! She thought, falling asleep on her bed.

Frio
Frio watched as a boy picked up the object in the grass. He didn't see the kid's face though, and didn't actually care. He walked to the portal that would take him to the human world. He didn't know what he was doing though, and was running on complete impulse.

He walked through the gate and arrived on the other side. The good news was that he wasn't far from the city, but the bad news was that his sister wouldn't want to see him since school had just begun. He had enough money to spend a night in a hotel though, and since he wasn't sure what else to do with it, he went with that idea.

He arrived at the city very late, and when he entered a nice hotel, the lady practically laughed at him. "Where are your parents?" She asked in Japanese, "Did you get separated from your American tour guide?" She spoke as if he didn't understand her.

He replied back in Japanese, "Room please."

"So you do speak Japanese? Well I doubt you could pay for a room here."

"Price." He replied.

"120 US dollars." She said smiling smugly.

Frio opened up his backpack and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and a twenty dollar bill. "120$ Can I stay?" He placed the money on the counter.

"Get into your mommy's wallet kid?" She said taking the money, "Fill out this paperwork, and your room is on the seventh floor, your number is on the card." Frio filled everything out and entered the elevator. A man ran up waving for Frio to hold the elevator open. Frio did so and the man stepped in.

"Thanks chap!" He said in English, "Gettin through cities can be real pain right!"

Frio nodded in careless agreement. "Floor?" He asked, pressing seven.

"Hey, thats my floor!" He said brightly, "We may be neighbors." Frio noted that he smelled like booze, and something else. "Say, that's an odd color hair for someone of your age, and that uniform looks aweful familiar."

"School." Frio replied. The man looked human, but Frio had a feeling he was different.

"Now I remember! You one of them youkai kids right?" He said after thinking for a moment, "If I recall correctly, you should be on campus right now! You ain't dropping out are ya?"

"Don't know." Frio replied.

"Then why are you here?" The man asked.

"No reason."

"You look like one troubled chap." He looked at his shoulder, "And that's one hell of a burn! You must've been in some fight."

"Won fight, but I didn't do it." Frio replied, "Weak."

"Well I could help ya get stronger!" He replied, "How about this, after a few weeks, if I train ya to be stronger, you go back t' school?"

"No money." Frio answered.

"No need, also you can stay in my room after today if you accept, I got a two bedroom suite." He said arriving on the floor they were to get off on. "If you accept, you can meet me right here at 6 in the morning. Also I'll send notice that you're gone."

"I'll accept." Frio said nodding, "Thank you." He bowed and entered his room. He laid in bed and went to sleep.

Sapphire Rose

Years

New IC Day!

Chapter 4: The spy of Fairytale.

Birthdays: Cheryl

Moon stance: Half moon.

Cafetaria = closed (for some reason unknown)

Intro:

It's currently 6 am in the morning or for some still night. It's a normal school day and Higoroshi-sensei ordered everyone to come to class at 8 am to discuss something with his students. The students that are still in the infirmary will go too.

Two unknown figures have appeared in the deadly forest. Both don't seem to be "normal".

that was all guys! have fun!

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise woke up at 5am, the time Frio would normally be awake. She waited out on the field until 7 and told herself he would be in class. She went fairly early, and saw that he wasn't actually there. Where did he go... She thought sadly. Why would he just leave? She sat next to the window and watched students walk around. She felt lonely, and confused.

Frio
Frio met with the man at the appointed time. "Ready." He said.

"Whoa now buddy! Let's at least introduce ourselves first!" He said. "My name is Sain Laftear, whats yours?"

"Frio." He answered.

"Is that even a name?" The man asked laughing. "No way your parents named you that."

"No way." Frio echoed.

"Then whats your name?" Sain asked again, "Like your real one?"

"Alias, name is Frio." He answered again.

"Well if you don't want to give it out, then I can't force you." Sain said. "Don't want people seeing your youkai powers, especially since its against the rules."

"You're human." Frio said.

"I'm a bit of an exception." He said as they both got in the elevator. "I have connections in the youkai world, and I'm allowed to visit there."

"Dangerous." Frio said.

"It was at first when I had escorts. Though I've learned how to defend myself." Frio still felt like there was something different about Sain, and it wasn't something obvious. "I can actually do very well in a fight against youkai."

"Destination?" Frio asked.

"Oh yea, well since I don't want normal humans freaking out, we are going to train in the youkai world." He said, "Not near the school though, we are going to an isolated area so you can train as hard as you want without disturbing other students."

"Okay." Frio answered.

"First we have to eat though!" He said as they marched through the streets. "I'm tellin you, training without eatin is askin for a wompin from the stupid stick."

Frio's stomach growled, "Hungry." He said in reply.

"Absolutely! And let me tell you, nothing beats a good hunger like pancakes or waffles!"

"Waffles.' Frio echoed slightly delighted. They arrived at a small cafe and seated themselves.

"Nice hair kid." A woman said in Japanese, "What can I get you?"

"Waffles." Frio said.

The woman waited and then added in, "A little more specific, do want just one or two, do you want fruit or a drink?"

Frio nodded, "Fruit and Drink."

"Kid, do you speak Japanese?"

"Very fluent." He replied. "Four"

"Four waffles?" The woman sighed. "What about you sir?"

"I want a black coffee, three pancakes with blueberries and strawberries, syrup, and a side of hash browns."

Frio added in, "Water and bacon."

"Crazy Americans." The woman muttered as she walked away.

"Well Frio, the first thing we will be learning today is control." Sain said in English.

Frio was playing with the sugar packets that were on the table. "Training control." he repeated.

"Exactly. I'm sure you don't have a very good grasp on your abilities yet right?"

"Very good." Frio replied, "Lots of practice."

"Well, we'll have to see about that." The woman came back with their food about ten minutes later. Frio was given four waffles with a random assortment of fruits. It didn't take either of them long to finish the food, astonishing the waitress and a few customers. "Well that was good!" Sain said happily.

"Satisfying." Frio replied.

"Do you always speak like that?" Sain asked.

"Right now." Frio answered. They paid the bill and boarded a bus.

"This bus will take us to a gate that leads to another part of the youkai world." Sain explained, "From there, we can train in the forest." Frio nodded. "I don't want you to talk to anybody there though."

"Silence." Frio said.

"Precisely." Sain replied.

"Exactly." Frio echoed.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae; 3:00 AM

"Try harder!"

"I'll try!" A teacher and his pupil, or rather, father and son, focus.

"Ngh! Hah... hah... hah..." The student kneels on the floor, his chest going in, and out, and in again. "I think... I think I summoned something...!"

"A tiger?!" The father stares in shock. He sighs, his bald head ever gleaming and his robes going in and out. "No, I said an ostr-" Before the father can go on, the tiger attacks both of them. "Sorae, control it!"

"Uh..."

"Keep it under..." The father loses voice, and faces the tiger himself. "Obey!" The tiger whimpers. The father looks towards his son. "Remember Sorae, the key thing that a Yasha must remember is..."

"Huh?" You look around in the dark, and smack your alarm subconsciously- even though it hadn't gone off yet,. The sun wasn't near up, and but you're not tired. And it's 3 AM. But you decide you'll get ready anyways as you turn on the light. "He was about to... I think I remember..." You sigh, and get up. You realize you've grown a smidge, a smidge being an inch, an inch being three centimeters. And it seems that the pool had it's own effects on your hair; it's become a bit more... blue, rather than black. Navy blue. Yeah, navy. But that passes by your mind smoothly as you go and get ready for class that day, before heading out. And then wince as you remember your right arm is stitched up and quite painful. Hmm, it would be nice to eat something, considering that class is early today... to the cafeteria! And that's where you go.

You're about to swing open the door when you realize that it's closed. Seriously? How am I supposed to eat now?

Well, I can always cook.

You go back to your dorm and open a drawer. Basil. YES. You don't have anywhere to cook them though. Camping? Again? You decide it'll have to do, taking jerky with you. And a bow. That forest is pretty creepy. Sitting down on the edge of it, in darkness, you quickly start a fire again, taking some sticks so that you can hang the pot over the fire. You also chew on some jerky. Delicious. And then you move your right arm, and wince. Painful as well.

6:00 AM

You're sipping the last of the tea and trying to remember how many wild things you shot. You still decline to know what they were, and you also wish you had some coffee. "Mm... coffee." But since the cafeteria's closed, you have no choice but to drink tea. Which doesn't really have the same effect.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
The large bull shook it's horn threateningly once and bolted, he charged after it, easily gaining on it quickly with his strides. Being as tall as a full grown man but having four legs and a beast's vigor made one quite good at chasing down other creatures, especially when one could also sense their presence. It wasn't too long before the Bull realized it had no hope of outrunning him and turned to stand its ground. It shook its horns at him and made it clear it would be no easy quarry, he merely took another few steps forward, baring his fangs and growling. The bull looked prepared to fight but he leaped at it far faster than it expected and his superior weight and strength brought it to its knees rather quickly. He pinned it to the ground, wincing at the tone of it's cries for mercy and of pain. I'm sorry, but I am hungry and you are here...I wish it were different but this is the natural order of things. And his mouth moved down towards the bull's throat, hoping he could make it as fast and painless as possible.

He was back in the forest...not his old forest but the new one...what was that? Lerion didn't know why he had...yes he was Lerion, he was no longer just some nameless beast. An unnatural mist weaved it's way between the trees and brought with it a strange feeling enveloping Lerion and addling his thoughts. He felt himself compelled to walk further, he was in the forest at Youkai Academy...and yet not...he couldn't smell burned foliage or the leftover scents of battle...then where was he? After a few more minutes of walking Lerion left the forest, it was easy to tell he was still on campus but the buildings were gone, he saw two silhouettes through the mist and moved towards them. As his vision cleared Lerion made out two wolves...but they smelled like more...their fur was a stark contrast to his own, black as midnight to the point of still easily reflecting light...and their eyes were green like his own, but not the same shade.

After another minute of staring Lerion found he was no longer looking at Wolves but people...he hadn't even noticed them change. Are they...like me? He took another step forward and more features became clear to him. There was a boy and a girl, with hair just like the fur on the wolves, and those same emerald eyes. The boy looked rather grim and thoughtful, and was wearing something like what Lerion had heard called a Kimono, but it was darker instead of brighter as he expected. The girl was dressed more closely to what little he had seen of other girls around the school, her beautiful hair covered one of her eyes, but the other one stood out enough for two, he thought it was quite beautiful. His heart pumped faster than it should and began to feel tense with how close he had gotten to her, if he got too close he'd just think of the human again but he was drawn closer nonetheless. Hey...who are you? Why are you here? At the very same question that he asked the human girl all those years ago the world vanished away.

Lerion's eyelids pulled away from each other unnaturally quickly and he lifted his head to look around...most of the scents from the day before were back...and gone were the unnatural odor's and the aroma of those two people-Lycans-whatever they were. He stood all the way up and stretched on his haunches before a new smell hit his nose. Meat...and it's being cooked. Both his mind and his stomach agreed with each other immediately and he padded towards the enticing smell of food. After a short distance Lerion made his way between two trees and saw one of the guys from yesterday, that Sorae fellow, sitting by a campfire cooking meat and drinking something. He took another step forward and was about to call to him when he realized he hadn't switched up again yet, before he could make any noise he jumped back and raced to the stump.

After putting up the familiar facade of humanity, getting dressed in his school uniform, and carefully placing his precious flute in a pocket Lerion made his way to Sorae's campsite. "Hey there, any chance you've got any extra?" The smell was so addicting Lerion couldn't keep his mouth shut and his upper fangs showed while he sat down near the fire and Sorae. "I see I'm not the only one here who hunts."

Back