• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did You ever Finish Mystery Dungeon?

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I have played and finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red, Blue, Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness. They were all very entertaining and the storyline is very well written and even if at some points I had no idea what to do next I just continued until I eventually got lucky and found what I had to do. Now I'm debating if I should play Explorers of the Sky. XD

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
I played and finished Red, and gosh, so many tears. I was a kid, but I cried a lot with the ending y_y

RegretZM

Master of the Occult
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
I finished Pokémon Mystery Dungeon : Explorers of Sky - I got so emotional when Grovyle sacrificed himself and returned to the future with Grovyle, and then your character dies ... :( But I suppose it does get better, because Dialga uses him time-warping powers and revives your character, but Grovyle never comes back. :c

Then you didn't REALLY finish it, you just finished the main story. In one of the special episodes for Explorers of Sky, you play as Grovyle and Dusknoir and find out they end up being sent back and saved along with the player character. I believe the episode was "Into Darkness"? Forget the exact name.

I've played and fully completed (I.e. main story, all subsequent ministories, got all legendaries and unlocked all dungeons) Blue Rescue team and Explorers of Darkness, but then my DS broke before I could return to finish Explorers of Sky, so I've been doing it over on an emulator. :c

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I've finished all of them including the aftergame except for Gate to Infinity, I found that one too boring to even finish the main storyline. :x

Years
I started it, and then lost my cart, and never got around to obtaining a new one or getting a rom. I recently played through the 3ds demo of Gates to Infinity, and found it heart-spasmingly adorable, and I'm considering buying it... in a few months, because I can't justify spending 75 bucks on Pokemon games in one month, unfortunately. ;)

Back