• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That first one...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Yeah, my first real crush rejected me a few days ago. I was crushed and all, but I guess you could say it went better than expected. This is the message she sent me rejecting me.

Spoiler:

She cared a lot about me, and that's why she sat me down gently. It was nice of her. </3

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Yeah, I would say that. Actually, I would say that about many of my past relationships. No matter how bad the breakup may have been, I will always remember them and have come to the fact that I just will not be able to forget them no matter how long I live. I think first loves are so important, because like the first of anything we are experimenting and these first experiences stay with us. What was the first game that you owned, do you remember it? Odds are you probably do because it was your first and brings back fun, nostalgic memories. The same thing could be said about your first love; it can bring back warm memories consciously or subconsciously. I think that love is the most important thing for any species. Love brings hope, and no matter what everyone is seeking for love. Babies need love to survive, dogs are more happier when they know that their owner loves them (know fact, dogs roll over and we scratch their belly because they trust us and know we love them). Love is probably the most important thing in this world, and most people don't realize that. It is a sad thing. As far as bf/gf love goes, I would say it's been between 4-5 months since I experienced true love.

Back