• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Misanthropy Version 2

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
Untitled.png

Credit goes to xUMG for the logo

"Misanthropy" is a term used for humans who hate humankind.

Story without any spoilers

In this game, You are poor but you live a happy life with your cousin and your aunt.
But then few incidents changed everything.
Your lovely home in the Envei region is now under threat from some nefarious group who seem to possess a personal interest in you. All you can be sure of is that it involves your past, which you have no memories of. Your old house has been burned to the ground, along with any of the secrets it once held. And there's a strange scarred woman hinting that she has the answers you seek.

Explore the region of Envei, and uncover the dark and dangerous truths it is hiding

Features (which have been added.
1. All 822 Pokemons ( These includes Alolan forms too.)
2. No Gym but instead of it, tournaments will be held throughout the game.
3. Elite Battle System
4. HM can be deleted just like TM. ( so cheers no HM slave.)
5. No Trading, instead of it a Trade Stone will be used to evolve Pokemon like Machoke.
6. Mega Evolution
7. Quick save (By pressing F8)
8. EXP ALL (Every Pokemon in the team will get experience after a battle.)
9. Gain Exp when catch a new Pokemon
10. A deep, dark and twisted story.
11. Replace Party Pokemon (If your party is full and you caught a new Pokemon then you will be asked
whether you want to keep it or send it to the PC.)
12. Pokemon following

13. Gen 5 Repel system
14. Pokemon can evolve during battle
15. Random Item {Player can receive any item (not key item) in some areas}
16. Mega Evolution takes place BEFORE turn order is decided, like in Generation VII.
17. Hyper Training
18. Wonder Trade (offline)
19. HUD (Simple)
20. Z Move

New Mega Evolution's
Spoiler:

Pokemon evolution​

Spoiler:

Tournament
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Development Blog (For the upcoming demo.)
Spoiler:

Download
Spoiler:

Team recruitment​
We need a big team so that the game finishes. We need spriter, scripter and music composer. If you wish to join the team then you must have some experience in making a game. If you are interested to join then you can mail on [email protected] or send a private message to me.
Also here is my discord tag.
OtakuSensei#5473

Last edited:

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
Years
This game should definitely be an interesting one. I'll have to keep an eye on it~

Oh, and if you need someone to help with checking grammar and whatnot, I'd be glad to help if you need additional people for that. I would like to think that I've got a solid grasp on grammar~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
This game should definitely be an interesting one. I'll have to keep an eye on it~

Oh, and if you need someone to help with checking grammar and whatnot, I'd be glad to help if you need additional people for that. I would like to think that I've got a solid grasp on grammar~

Yeah, you are in. I am glad that you will help us.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
Here is the development blog for the upcoming demo.
Story ********** (100%)
Maps ********** (35%)
Sprites ********** (65%)
Mega Evolution ********** (90%)
Events ********** (30%)

Overall ********** (55%)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
Here are some new Mega Evolution's.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
As we all know that this game will not have any gyms, so in their place tournaments will be added.
Here is a brief introduction to the tournament.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
A new mega evolution.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
Added some new features
1) Mega Evolution takes place BEFORE turn order is decided, like in Generation VII.
2) Gen 5 Repel system
3) Pokemon can evolve during battle
4) Random Item {Player can receive any item (not key item) in some areas}

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
New scary logo for the game.
Untitled.png

Credit goes to [URL="https://reliccastle.com/members/1198/%22]xUMG[/URL] for the logo

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2024
Hey, I've no idea how to script or anything, but if you need any additional help with grammar besides what's already been provided, that's an area I'm pretty big on. I'm also good at story critique (good way) and bouncing ideas if you'd like any help. This looks really nice, and I'd love to see it be one of the few completed games on the site.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
Hey, I've no idea how to script or anything, but if you need any additional help with grammar besides what's already been provided, that's an area I'm pretty big on. I'm also good at story critique (good way) and bouncing ideas if you'd like any help. This looks really nice, and I'd love to see it be one of the few completed games on the site.
Thanks.
The story is already decided but whenever I'll need your help I'll contact you.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
So pokemon evolutions list
Spoiler:

Back