• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
Granted, and the cereal is made of steel, iron and bedrock to make it fit for an Aggron.*Pours a box full of "Aggron's Heavy Metal" cereal into your bowl, fills the bowl with milk and hands you a spoon* I won't go away until you swallow every wheel and gear.

I wish for an early copy of Pokemon Shield.

BluePlays

veryyy weird Blueeee...... :')
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 21, 2022
Granted, but its a fake copy and is actually a just a remade version of X and Y.

I wish for Free Pokémon Games.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted, but those fans are just Team Rocket Grunts who got bored of their own Zubats and Grimers!

I wish there was a bigger reward for completing the PokéDex.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted, they are actually much better players than you are and you get ignored by everyone because of that.

I wish all gen8 news were revealed right now.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Granted, but the new Pokémon TCG game is going to be a remake of the mobile version except for inadequate controls, and it's continuously glitching.

I wish for every single pokemon game in this entire world.

Meadow

Years
Granted, but you can't play them—you can only stack the game cartridges together to build a new home that you must live in from now on! Oh, and there's also a bonus! Every time the wind blows your new house down, you'll have to rebuild it from scratch! :')

I wish the move Cut didn't exist. :<

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Granted! Now when you run into a Cut tree, the game is over.

I wish the "18 gyms" news had been true. 😞

Years
Granted, but the same trainer with the exact same Pokemon team is the leader of all 18 gyms.

I wish I could see the entire Galar region dex now.

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Granted, but it'll only be composed by the starters, their evolutions, Zacian and Zamazenta. The Galarian forms were a prank.

I wish Inkay didn't require flipping the 3DS upside down to evolve...

Last edited:
Years
Granted, Inkay now only evolves if YOU are upside down, not just the 3DS. Play the game while doing a handstand or riding on a roller coaster.

I wish Arbok had a strong mega evolution.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Granted, Mega Arbok will have a buff of 40 points in its Sp. Atk and will be able to learn the move Tackle. Power!

I wish Gen 6 had the third version Pokémon Z...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Granted but the "Z" stands for Zeostar and you can only catch Pokemon listed in my signature.

I wish for Pokemon to have it's own 2D fighting platformer similar to Super Smash Brothers.

Meadow

Years
How could I possibly corrupt this?? 😱I've always been DYING for a Smash-like game dedicated solely to Pokémon... ;__;
Fine, fine, I'll corrupt it! Granted, but it's impossible to ever win against the A.I. in the game because it blatantly cheats!

I wish shiny Pokémon were much more common in the wild!

Granted! Now when you run into a Cut tree, the game is over.

OMG, I almost fell off my chair laughing!! Can I like this post a hundred times? x)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Granted but it has it's Shiny colouration and it's shiny form is flurescent pink.

I wish I was able to draw a Lilligant.

Years
Granted, you are now able to draw Lilligant to perfection. However, you forget what the other Pokemon looked like, including Petilil.

I wish Sword and Shield had some more Pokemon in it, both new and old. If that had happened, a few more of my favorites would have been in, and I may have been interested in buying the games.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted. They only will add the Garchomp line and half of the starters because you never specified how many mons there should be.

Speaking of the gen8 dex, I wish that the Gastrodon line were removed and replaced by the Kabutops line.

Back