• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Are you guys kidding me? NEJI FTW!!11!!1one1on2

i haven't sred for beldum, cuz im buzy wit skool wurk. i planned on SRing earlier 2day, but mmsp is here right now...

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
I still dunt get how do u catch them? Lyke iz there some kindof place in the forumz or do u find them on internet or how the heck do get them???????????? SO confuzed...... ahhhh head exploded!lol!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I still dunt get how do u catch them? Lyke iz there some kindof place in the forumz or do u find them on internet or how the heck do get them???????????? SO confuzed...... ahhhh head exploded!lol!

lol i think u are like the fourth person to misunderstand , this is a club for those who hunt shinnies in the gba games , such as emerald sap ru etc etc . we literaly catch them inside the games . the chances of u running into one are quite nill . but sum of us are luckier then others .

btw nova did a good job on your card .

BTW NEJI IS A LOSER and Hinata is an angel :) neji is just mad he isnt a pure blood hehehe

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Yes, what Shido-san said. Shinies are obtained through lots of hard work and searching and LOST of it.

Well, I've FINALLY transeferred my Shiny Charmeleon to my Emerald 2 and Evolved it into a Charizard, so that's good. Other then that nothing new in my Shiny Quests.

Also, I noticed Metal Mario saying he might not be making SHC Cards any more. I was wondering if there's any way I could help out making them. I've managed to Update my own card when needed and if provided with the Templete I could propbably duplicate them exactly.

Off-Topic: Neji is a Meanie, Hinata Rules, Naruto is the best{Ramen Lovers Unite!}

shido

Blood Sucker
Years

Off-Topic: Neji is a Meanie, Hinata Rules, Naruto is the best{Ramen Lovers Unite!}

uh huh i agree *high fives nova and eats ramen * WOOT

i just finished beating brock and im working my way to misty , hopefully i find a shiny i can catch instead of running into a frilling abra :( but heres to sandshrew :)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
*is getting annoyed by all the Naruto talk*
*Highly dislikes Naruto. Believe it. I'm serious. Foo.*

*pokes Snorlax's big belly and waits for it to be Shiny after almost 2000 SRs from the beginning*

No new shinies, but I'm feeling lucky, and I'd be glad if I or someone would cut through the stale fog around here of "no new shinies".

Rawr. >_<

-DDD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey guys. I got bored of SRing for beldum, so i switched to SRing for Rayquaza. I'm actually SRing as I type this. lol. I really want this shiny, so I hope I get it soon, and don't waste months of my life SRing for it(like charmander, only it ended well)

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Good luck with the Rayquaza SRing, I'm gonna start hunting for a siny smeargle as I spent all last night looking for a shiny bagon and must have been in over 750 battles :(

Years
it is offical on the total pokemon website they said that mew is abaliable on september 30th in all of the toys r us stores in the country see here it is

mew.jpg

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I thoguht I already posted something like this here... guess not...

Anyways, I have to type this really fast, so please forgice any mistakes I may have. The Mew you receive from the download will be one of two variations, and special attacking one with moves like Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, and a physical attacking one with moves like Shadow Ball and Explosion. Apparently, the Mew will be holding either a Leichi berry or a Petaya berry(it corresponds with what type of mew it is), and the physical attacking Mew will have an Adamant nature and the sp. attacking Mew will have a Modest or Timid nature. The last two things I told you are unconfirmed, so take them with a grain of salt.

No, I didn't copy this from some official website, I just tried to sum up everything I know about the Mew download as fast as possible. Too bad we don't get the Old Sea Chart, or else I woulda been SRing for Mew all day long. Does anyone think you will need the National Dex to get the Mew downloaded to your game(remember at JAA that you didn't need to have the National Dex to get Celebi and friends downloaded to your games.

Also, I haven't gotten Rayquazaz yet. Wish me luck guys.

Years
Believe it.

Off-topic: NOOOOO, that just reminds me of the really really bad voice over of Naruto in the English! *Crys*
I watch the subtitled version! I think that is better!

On-topic: Hatched 100 Beldums lastnight! Still no shiny! I think i have hatched like 825. Beldums! This is taking ages!

Years
yes i mean soft resetting it is when you press start select a and b at the same time gl on your hunt

Cool, i know how to soft reset. I mean when would i do it, and where, i have already got the Beldum from the dude at his house, and you can't get it anywhere else. So how would i soft reset for it? Sorry to be a pain. Just need to know, because i really want it shiny! :D

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Awww lucky americans, I want a mew! Still no luck on the smeargle wish me luck!

Years
well you could start a new game but that would ruin everything so i guess you could just keep on hatching eggs just remember to release some of the hatched beldums so your boxes dont fill up

random hunting
omg i got nothing

now i am sr for this pokemon as we speak
pkrssh190.gif

in sapphire wish me luck

Last edited:
Back