• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rayquaza Vs Arceus

Rayquaza Vs Arceus, who wins?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
In this epic battle of the Magnificent Pokemon from the games of Emerald and DP/P/PT?, who would be triumphant in the extroadinary battle?

To me, Rayquaza, its a great Pokemon and the originals seem appealing to me. Rayquaza can learn strong attacks of different types. Whereas, Arceus is a multi Pokemon but its also complicated!?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Arceus's higher BSTs and type versatility make it easy for it to, say, turn into an Ice-type and Judgement the life out of Rayquaza. :P

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
I say Arceus for bias reasons. I just naturally think it is better than Rayquaza.

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
Arceus is superior due to its multi-type ability. It just means doom to Rayquaza.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
It depends on the circumstances, but Arceus will usually win considering it's 40 BST advantage, higher defenses, HP, and speed, and the sheer versatility of it.
And judgment is 100 power, so an ice plate Arceus would just dominate Rayquaza.
Mewtwo vs. Arceus would be more tactical than Rayquaza and Arceus.

salmence33

I'm out here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 6, 2024
raquaza in certain circumstances, meaning:
arceus has no plate
and raquaza is trained in attack

raquaza would obviously win, but if these 2 don't apply then arceous would win 1HKO

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
Durr, has nobody remembered Extremespeed?

As long as Arceus isn't holding a plate, it can get STAB on it. Band it, and Rayquaza is even MORE doomed.

Otherwise, Rayquaza will at least dent Arceus with its own Extremespeed before an Ice Judgement owns it. :V

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Arceus would probably win. He seems to be much better in battle than Rayquaza is plus his ability can give him a big advantage.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
Years
Depends, as long as Arceus isn't wearing the draco plate, he should be fine.

I'm also judgeing this becouse he can also learn dragon claw. Which is supereffctive.

But who say's Rayquaza can't win? He can put up a verry good fight and his outrage does heavy damage.

262.gif

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
Years
I like Arceus but Rayquaza looks way cooler. So I'm going to vote Rayquaza.

And Plates could give an unfair advantage.

Also natures and ev's etc could also matter.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
Years
As much as I hate Rayquaza (For stealing Arcanine's old signature move) I hate Arceus even more...*Votes for Rayquaza* I just hate the design and story behind Arceus. Although if it was an in-game battle, Arceus would win, cause Nintendo was stupid and decided to make a god Pokemon with base stats of 120 in each stat, and gave it a devastating move that always gets a STAB boost. *coughs*that's way too overpowered*coughs*

*Charizard*

Velocity
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
Arceus would easily win...stats are the best in the game and can become any type.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Simply because of its ability to become ice and use judgement, as well as its superior base stats, I'd say Arceus.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Arceus will come on top, as if it wasn't obvious enough. Rayquaza will always strike last because of lower speed, and can't take much of a hit. Arceus can take a hit, AND it can hit back with enormous power and defend with enormous bulk. 'quaza loses to the commonly carried Icebeam easily too.

In this epic battle of the Magnificent Pokemon from the games of Emerald and DP/P/PT?, who would be triumphant in the extroadinary battle?

To me, Rayquaza, its a great Pokemon and the originals seem appealing to me. Rayquaza can learn strong attacks of different types. Whereas, Arceus is a multi Pokemon but its also complicated!?

And originality sucks? You guys dont have much flavour

Originality isn't going to win a battle, dear.

Back