• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
I'm not much of a competitive battler, but I could try. What pokemon would be considered UU or NU? My teams mostly consist of Salamence, Latios, Jolteon, Lucario, Milotic, Arcanine. My other team consists of Charizard, Torterra, Latios, Lapras, Ampharos, and Umbreon. They're both meant for double battles.

There's still castform, but I'd still like to battle just for fun. ^^

Edit: Do you use PBR or just DS Wifi?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
im also interested in
dpmfb292.png

SHEDINJA Lv.100 @ Focus Sash
Impish
[OT: SETH] << Me
X-Scissor / Shadow Sneak / Toxic / Protect

dpmfsb062.png

POLIWRATH Lv.100 @ Leftovers
Adamant
[OT: ARREN] << psycho86wardbg
31/26/31/31/11/31
Waterfall / Focus Punch / Bulk Up / Substitute
HP:383 / ATK:290 / DEF:227 / SpA:158 / SpD:196 / SPD:176

checkmy thread for what i can offer u

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
I'm not much of a competitive battler, but I could try. What pokemon would be considered UU or NU? My teams mostly consist of Salamence, Latios, Jolteon, Lucario, Milotic, Arcanine. My other team consists of Charizard, Torterra, Latios, Lapras, Ampharos, and Umbreon. They're both meant for double battles.

There's still castform, but I'd still like to battle just for fun. ^^

Edit: Do you use PBR or just DS Wifi?
I only battle on DS Wifi. Here is a list of the tiers.

im also interested in
dpmfb292.png

SHEDINJA Lv.100 @ Focus Sash
Impish
[OT: SETH] << Me
X-Scissor / Shadow Sneak / Toxic / Protect

dpmfsb062.png

POLIWRATH Lv.100 @ Leftovers
Adamant
31/26/31/31/11/31
Waterfall / Focus Punch / Bulk Up / Substitute
HP:383 / ATK:290 / DEF:227 / SpA:158 / SpD:196 / SPD:176

checkmy thread for what i can offer u
Didn't see anything, sorry mate.

Allright sounds good, lets make a time to battle :)
Sweet. Hmm, I'm not too busy since school just got out for me. Just tell me what time you want to battle, and what time it is when you're saying that lol. That way I can figure out what time that is for me. Don't bother telling me time zones lol.

I am most intrigued in battling you good sir. I can battle OU, UU, Monotype, and Monocolor. Take your pick.
Hello SCV! I'm interested in battling you as well! I'm a fairly new battler but I think I've been doing okay, and for some reason I've always felt you were a good battler despite never facing you. I would love a UU battle! I just tweaked my team and have been needing some more tests with it!

Hmm
Your Shiny Adamant EVd Scizor for My Shiny EVd Blaze Kick Lucario
Your Shiny Adamant EVd Gyrados for My Shiny EVd Rayquaza

PM me back
Sorry, I don't PM people. Also, could you tell me the EV's for the Rayquaza / Lucario? I may be interested in both!

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
I only battle on DS Wifi. Here is a list of the tiers.

Didn't see anything, sorry mate.

Sweet. Hmm, I'm not too busy since school just got out for me. Just tell me what time you want to battle, and what time it is when you're saying that lol. That way I can figure out what time that is for me. Don't bother telling me time zones lol.

Hello SCV! I'm interested in battling you as well! I'm a fairly new battler but I think I've been doing okay, and for some reason I've always felt you were a good battler despite never facing you. I would love a UU battle! I just tweaked my team and have been needing some more tests with it!

Sorry, I don't PM people. Also, could you tell me the EV's for the Rayquaza / Lucario? I may be interested in both!

UU it is good sir. Will this Friday -Sunday work for thou?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
I'd be glad to battle you, if you don't mind a mish-mash of UU and NU pokemon in one team. ^^

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
Konnichiwa Pwnobi. I'm interested on the Give away (Hence you claimed the Fighting Type Egg). I have Pokémon to make a Mixed Team, but if you'd like, I'm interested in OU. Let me know via AIM if you wanna have a go or not.See ya around.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
My friend code is 0904 2975 1068. I'll only be ready tomorrow though, since I have to switch routers and my parents need the newer one right now. Any time tomorrow is fine. ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
I'll be online tomorrow night waiting online. ^^

Last edited:

bian

Years
Umm... maybe this will be a good offer now, You can clone this for your copy:

Shiny Totodile Level 1 UT
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31|31|31|30|30|31
Moves: Dragon Dance|Ice Punch|Ice Fang|Crunch
Ability: Torrent

(This is the Pokemon that I got from Death_Mande's giveaway)

for this:

PALKIA Lv. 100
Timid
[OT: Arren] << psycho86wardbg
31/31/31/31/31/31
Spacial Rend / Ice Beam / Earth Power / Aura Sphere

So would that be OK? Thanks!

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
i_hippowdonn_female.gif

HIPPOWDON Lv. 50 @ Leftovers
Impish
31/28/31/x/31/x
Earthquake / Stealth Rock / Slack Off / Roar
HP:215 / ATK:131 / DEF:174 / SpA:66 / SpD:103 / SPD:59

I'm interested in this Pokemon. I have a large selection of IV breeds, if you are willing to trade for it.

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2012
does your
BELDUM Lv. 1 UT
Adamant
[OT: Luis] << Death_Mande
31/31/31/31/31/31
Take Down

for my mewtwo sound like a good deal?

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Sorry about the PM, I was in a rush and forgot.
I have 2 more pokes to finish, I'll post when I'm ready for the give-away battle, Pwnobi.

Back