• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gift Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Okay well, as you know some Pokemon are given to you as gifts and I wonder how your game would go without catching a single Pokemon here is a breakdown of the Pokemon you can get from people.

In HG/SS
Theese Pokemon are given to you:

-Starter
-Togepi
-Spearow
-Eevee
-Shuckle
-Dratini
-Tyrogue

you are allowed to trade, but the electivire and magmortar from PBR are restricted.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
General: I think you can only use Pokemon given to you as a gift in game.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
What about the one guy in I think it's Violet who gives you eggs if you do passwords for him? Are pokemon from him okay too?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't even know why I approved this. When you have more rules, elaborate rules, feel free to try posting this again. Also, you're running two challenges? And I don't even see you mentioning that you're entering, and that goes for both.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back