• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Karma's Pokemon Trading Thread!

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
hey i have shiny chimchar and treako to trade for true shaymin and heatran pending its a good nature let me know if your intrested

Years
i have plenty of other shinies, i thought you wanted shiny starters though, and i dont need the milotic anymore. CMT if you want, there are some i havent gotten to put up yet

iKrm.

Bleh
Years
yeah that's ok maybe you can help me transfering some pokemon to my other game too.I can't trade now so by tomorrow ill get on

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
Hi, I have a shiny dratini with extreme speed and would be interested in the following.
EUSMR09 Regigigas
Pikachu colored pichu
FC is 0003 2147 4971 and please respond via VM.

leov91

Forget Regret
Years
i got a shiny totodile and a flawless shiny bagon i can trade ya, if youre interested

how about the MICHINA arceus?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
Hi again, if you're still looking for your wants I have all 4, electabuzz (can give electrizer), growlithe, horsea and aerodactyl, all shiny ofcourse, and would be interested in the following.
Gamestop celebi
Goon's scizor
Michina arceus
10 ANIV latias if it has a soul dew, doesn't matter which ID
If you're interested send me a VM.

Back