• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lord of The Rings: Return of The King

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol seeing as the great mvie is fast approaching, i wondered what people think it will be like, and if the believe all the cuts form the book will be worth it. It's been promised to be the best but I'm having difficulty seeing how without the scouring of the shire, but I know I'll love it, can't wait till wednesday for the release. I've seen so many clips I'm hyper and ready. Though no saurman will be a shame :(

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Since it will be the last Lord of the Rings movie, i think it will be the best! I liked the Two Towers. It was cooler than the first part (eccept for the ending of The Fellowship of the Ring).

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
aww I liked TTT but I loved FoTR! (maybe cos I love boromir though :p). But it'll be great to see the finale! it'll have to be good! I can't wait!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
No Sauroman? He's not in it?

Ah well. Atleast I still get to see plenty of Legolas! :knockedou *puts on her Legolas t-shirt, hat, shoes, pants, a blonde wig, and goes off to buy fake bow and arrows*

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
XD!! You're a Legolas fan too, Kay-kay? XD! Me too! He's soo cute ^-^

I saw the previews and I'm sooo glad its gonna be on theaters soon!!! ^_________^ I'm a huge fan of those movies! My fav charas and Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, and I'm a huge fan of Eomer ^^; Don't as why, I just think he's really cool ^___^

*gets killed by arrows*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
CaRtOON said:
XD!! You're a Legolas fan too, Kay-kay? XD! Me too! He's soo cute ^-^
Yes! ^_^ Lol, a lot of my friends like him, but I know why. He is really, really cute! XD

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Its coming out Wednesday! ^-^ Good thing my mum's a LOTR fan cus she's taking me and my brother to see it at Friday!!! ^_______^ I am sooooooooo excited!!

I can't wait to see it! Just in time for the holiday break.

*Jumps up and down*

Legolas ish kawaiish ^-----^ Stitched mouth he he he..

*gets killed by arrows*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Bah, I want to go see it tomorrow......wait.......it's coming tomorrow! *Runs around hysterically.....trips back into chair* I want to see everyone dressed up but my dad can't get out of work tomorrow (he's been waiting for an actual Lotr people movie for over 25 years so I hehe want to go with him) so I'm going to have to go on friday.....drat! I....I..can't wait! *continues to run* I read the book so I really want to see it! Oh yeah and the names Sauron, I guess they want to stay somewhat close to the books.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Hey, at least someone's in the LOTR season! *pokes Arwen's avatar* Hee hee! Arwen's coool ^_^

I've been reading this book on LOTR btw, and I think Elnrod and Aragorn might be related O_O;; Arwen is almost like Aragorn's cousin O_o;;

Isn't that odd? o_o;;

Well, I can't wait!!!!

*jumps off balcony and dies*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol well RoTK is out now! Haven't seen it! GO GO NOW! I've got my ticket for later :Di CAN'T WAIT *bounces up and down*

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
Just came back from the theater(midnight show)

Wow!

Amazing what they did!

I would laugh if they didnt win best picture

Its a must see for anyone

Course my favorite part is how they showed Minas Morgal(Minas Ithil). Very detailed

The beacon lighting was great(signal flares to get Rohan to come)

3 and a half hours definately couldnt get everything. Lots of things were left out. But then theres always the special editions

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It was awesome! I loved the last 2/3 of it the most. Minas Territh(sp?) was done very well, but not really as close to the end of the movie as I thought. They took out the Scouring of the Shire, it?s rumored to be in the extended.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I dunno. It might be hard to put it in the extended considering they came back home all cheerful and happy.

not one trace of Saruman and the Shire being rebuilt

maybe they could add the extra traveling of Frodo and Sam when they run into a garrison of Orcs going to the gate. Then running into men from the east and escaping amid the turmoil

they did do that in the animated Return of the King :laugh:

Back