• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rotom Form

Years
To the point, which one you like from Rotom Form?​

Rotom
Spr_5b_479.png

Rotom-H
Spr_5b_479O.png

Rotom-W
Spr_5b_479W.png

Rotom-F
Spr_5b_479R.png

Rotom-S
Spr_5b_479F.png

Rotom-C
Spr_5b_479L.png

Sirfetch’d

Normal form Rotom looks the best, but Wash-Rotom is by far the best battler.IMO

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Wash Rotom and Heat Rotom because of their good offensive and defensive capabilities (even though all 5 appliances have the same stats, the ones I mentioned do a better job of defending and attacking better, IMO).

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
I personally like the original more, even though it has lower stats. That is it's "pure" form.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I actually don't know a lot about Rotom... I've caught one before in DPPt, but I never went to the trouble of looking into it or making it change form and I wouldn't know how to if I wanted to. So based on the designs alone, I'm going to say I like regular Rotom, but I'll say that Rotom-S is also pretty cool!

Years
Now its my turn. I like the designs from Rotom Normal although this Rotom stats is lower, but I still like it. Morever, I like using Rotom Wash for battler than the others form.

Years
I love Wash Rotom best, solely cos of the fact I love Water-types plus it's also the best of the forms in competitive play.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Regular rotom for me, I never really like it's other formes and I actually feel like the designers went a bit overboard with it imo.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Original and lawnmower. I love the demonic grin on its face xDDD what makes it even more funny is that I saw a meme saying something like 'you find pokemon in tall grass. Rotom has a lawn mower form." so l0l...

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I've never used Rotom much itself to be honest D:, but I'd probably say the original one. It's design from what I've seen looks better than the rest and it's pretty powerful already :D. If I had to choose one of the other forms maybe the Heater,since I'm a huge fan of fire-types and most of them are offensive and speedy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I dislike every form Rotom has other than it's normal form.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Imo, I prefer the original form of Rotom. I didn't really like the other designs, but the lawn mower comes second.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I like Rotom-H. Is that a toaster? LOL.

I also never used him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Based on designs I would have to say regular Rotom, and then if I had to choose I guess it would be the Washer and the Lawnmower. competitively wise though definitely the washer.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Rotom-W for nostalgia, Rotom-S for nostalgia too (competitive nostalgia that is! As I have used both of them) and design, too, and Rotom-F for most annoying to face in NU. ;(

Years
Aside from Rotom's original form (which is my favorite of the designs), Rotom-C is my favorite form. Granted, it's not the best of all the choices for battling, but it fills a perfect need on my team for something with Grass and Electric attacks, so it's the form that I use most often.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Fan because it's the only altered one that doesn't look bulky, and the Electric-Flying typing is one of my favourites.

Back