• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Middle name o.0

Years
Well share the most embarassing part of you full birth given name.The one we fear of telling people.well most.

Well *closes eyes* mine is Lee, yuck.Who would think of that XD, well your turn, so I can have a chance to laugh at you XD.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I don't have a middle name. o.o;

Well, not in my English name... >.>; If my Chinese name counts, than it's 'Ling' I guess... >.>;

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
*shudders* Chinese middle names dont usually count, do they?
well like it or not mine is "Wen" its also my mother's name.

Sawyer

���
Years
naw, Kevvy, when i grow up, i'm gonna legally change my first name to Kenji. XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
I have two middle names. One is Ruby and the other is Origin. And, stupid as it may seem, I have news: I am not kidding. xD;; Julia is cursed with bad middle name luck!! ~origin (P.S. although it makes a great online name)

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
You have the same middle name as my sister, dad, and it's the first name of my Papy, DarkShadowSmoke. Well anyways my middle name is Sue^^.
*~Mandy~*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, it's either Daegon or 'soon' (Korean name) then.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
I have two. One really popular name, Alexandra, and a made up one, Addlelyn. Personally, I like Addlelyn more, cause its different. ^0^ I am the only Saphira Addlelyn! W00t!

Years
I don't have a middle name. But if I did..... I would either change it to Akiko or Lacus. xD
Or it might be Angel. xP
Lucky me I don't have a middle name. I'd hate to shudder what kinda middle name my parents would have made me have.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Middle name? Moo? Mine is Kenh, which is weird, since my whole name is japanese -ish and my middle name is pure weirdne$$. O_O XD

Back