• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (OOC/SU)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Arghh! You guys are posting so much. I feel like ditching Royal (Sorry) and hanging out with all yall!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh darn! I came to see if there were still spots open but I saw that one's already taken. D: Oh well! I'm really liking the RP so far, though...just wanted to say. Keep up the good work guys! :D

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Aww Meganium can't join? :[ SucksFace <---

But guess who has two thumbs and is back from his three day house building project? (Awkward pointing gesture from behind computer screen) :P

But Yea, what'd I miss? :D (besides Alex awkwardly shipping Alex and Ryudo while Malik silently stares) o.o

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Who's posting next! ;D I kind of feel like posting but I've already sent Alex back and forth from his room a lot >< (and he still doesn't have a partner!).

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Hey guys!

Really sorry for my disapearence, I've had some family problems and work issues the past couple of weeks and this is the first time since then that I've even been able to get on here. I will read up on what I've missed first and catch up, but is there anything extra important I need to know? Cliff Notes xD

I will of course understand if my character has had to have been cut already though.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Believe it or not, we actually waited on you. x3

I don't know what you've read, but here are a few main points:

- Two people were replaced (neither of them were you)
- There's an arena underneath the stadium
- Your partner is involved in some kind of...love triangle thing
- You and xelarator are the only two who still need to post

So welcome back~ GO POST THINGS

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Welcome back dude! Now hopefully we can get this thing started n.n

Just as a note I'm on holiday for the next two weeks so my posts will be less frequent, but I'll still be posting. :3

Whimsyful

Tomfooler-er Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
I feel as though I need to apologize for the amount of time my last post had taken. You can blame my laziness and inability to keep a tidy schedule.

And the you can punch me or something. I feel rather behind on things, ah ha~

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Ok, my delayed first post it up!

Sorry again that it took so long =( =(

I haven't done a long post because I just wanted to get my character introduced. My posts will become longer and more detailed once I'm caught up and settled in!

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Oh, good! x3

It's okay that your posts are shorter for now, since nothing especially important has happened thus far. Now everyone needs to meet their partner (I'll look back to see who has and hasn't), and we can get this show on the road. Hopefully everybody that signed up is still with us. xD

In any case, thanks for getting that in. Now everyone has posted~

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Yay everyone has posted! BB - do you wanna work out what happens next? As Alex is lurking somewhere beyond the door XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Guys this cottage doesn't have wifi or even strong enough signal for the iPod to connect to the internet ;; So I'll only be able to post in coffee shops and stuff :x I'll have a post ready for the 5th (next time we're going into a town), so hopefully that isn't too much of a burden to anyone. You guys can bunny the hell out of Ryudo till then and I'll catch up ASAP :) I'm back fully on the 11th so yeah, sorry again! x]

Back