• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green club

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Hey I got an idea. We don't neccisairily have to do this now, but if we ever run out of topics, it's a good way to get going again:

We can simply run around the community, looking for quotes that apply to Ru/Sa/Fr/Lg, and see who can post the most helpfull quotes.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Ahh... I was thinking about makning a second team, using a Scizzor to baton pass one-or-two iron defenses to a Blissy trainded 100% for defense and HP... But I don't realy want to train another six pokemon so much.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
I actualy have 10... Re-trained four of my team once I discovered EV training. Working on training one more. Breeding for another. Soon to breed for a remake of two of the above.

Hey, would you mind if I added you to my friends list? I don't actualy have any friends listed yet, as I am fairly new to PC.

EDIT: you too santadidit102 ;)

Last edited:

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
hey ppl....i still dont have any lv.100's but can someone suggest a team that i can use against the e4?all my pokemon r:

charizard
caterpie
pidgey
rattata
spearow
raichu
nidoran(both)
nidorina
clefable
vulpix
paras
diglett