• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
chargeee

Looking for a charge(move) exchange

I have white, I need a black pkmn with charge

B/W

Pm I can trade any time

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
OFFERING: Level 1 Starters (Any of them), Level 1 Riolu's, Level 1 Zorua's. Fresh from the day care, pm me with offers.
Most importantly LF a Hydreigon, Braviary

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
looking for pokemon from 1-4 gen in order to complete my national dex in pokemon white.
i would like pokemon from the white forest too since i can get only a few of them and can't change them to others pokemon ( i can get abra, ralts, lotad, surskit, hoppip and wooper)

i can offer pokemon white exclusives, eevee, zorua, tepig, oshawoot, snivy, beldum, larvitar, abra, ralts, lotad, any breedable pokemon from the 5th gen, and more.
i can also teach your pokemon a few TMs moves like EQ, stone edge, rock slide and a lot more.

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
LF drudigon, Hydreigon, Braviary, and dratini for 5th gen.
i have shiny legendaries from 4th gen, shiny starters 4th gen, events, and 4th gen shinies

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Looking for an adamant ditto and modest ditto for Black and White. PM me ASAP
I can offer some White exclusives. I have Rufflet, Braviary, Throh, and some others.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
OFFERING: Level 1 Starters (Any of them), Level 1 Riolu's, Level 1 Zorua's. Fresh from the day care, pm me with offers.
Most importantly LF a Hydreigon, Braviary, Volcarona (Most important)

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
LF hydreigon, braviary, and druddigon. offering zorua and shinies, pm me for offers

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
Looking for: charmander, squirtle, torchic
Offering: Tepig, Darmanitan (zen mode), snorlax, riolu, turtwig

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2011
Looking for Female Snivy, any lvl and Female Tirtouga.

Offering Dewott, Female, lvl 32 (Can breed) and UT lvl 25 Archen, Female, Adamant straight from Nacrene Museum.

Can trade some other stuff such as pokemon I can get in white for example. Just let me know what you're willing to do and we'll work around it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
I'm looking for a few Pokemon for White, I don't have access to D/P/Pt/HG/SS anymore, so I need to trade for older ones for my White Version game. If you have the following PM or VM me plz:

Gible/Gabite/Garchomp
Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyrannitar
Beldum/Metang/Metagross
Startes.

OurDayBreaks

Pokeman
Years
LF: I need to borrow any good iceand or grass pokemon to beat the last gym in HG

OF: PM me with offer. i dont have much to trade but i only need to borrow the pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back