• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Olli97 can't grow any taller!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Everybody's favourite Denmarkian Olli97 has grown as tall as can be (which is still hilariously short <3) and is celebrating this milestone with a birthday! As many of us know, Olli doesn't actually have a real age, so for the sake of this thread we'll say he's just reached 13. Olli's one of those birds who you hope flies into your life and perches on your head, so for those of us lucky enough to be covered in his feathers, let's all say happy birthday and spam the obligatory pictures of Pidgey!

diHmR.png

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY OLLI <3

Sirfetch’d

Happy Birthday Olli! Here is an obligatory pic of the best bird ever for one of the best mods ever:
9k=

sayuri-lilly_a-pidgey-encounter.png

9k=

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR OLLI HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! HIP HIP HOORAY! Ah happy birthday dude, I hope you have a great day :3, see lots of birds,eat cake and more! bring me some cake please

Pidgey+Used+Gust%21.jpg

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
olliolliolliolliolliollioliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliollioliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliollioliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliollioliolliolliolli
olliolliolliolliolliollioliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliollioliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliollioliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliolliollioliolliolliolli

I love you <3

Happy birthday sweet Pidgey! I'm sorry we haven't been talking all that much. But we reeeally need to, though! You're one of my best friends and my best Pidgey buddy! I hope you have a fantastic <insertnumberhere>th birthday! <333

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
I sadly believe we have not met before, but, in this occasion... I WISH YOU A VERY MERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! YOU SHALL HAVE MANY MORE TO COME AND MORE PIDGIES!! :D

images

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Hey Olli! I know we havnt talked much but i'm glad I have the opprotunity to say Haappy B-Day!

tumblr_m4eyrbre5J1qguc9e.jpg

May you and Pidgie have an awesome day! :D

Last edited:
Years
OLLI! :D

Spoiler:

Happy birthday!! You have the best date ever for a birthday XD and damn for it not being midnight here :P

Hope your day is good~ :)

Years
Have a very Happy "13th Birthday" Olli!

And I'll continue the big influx of Pidgeys in this thread by giving you another one:

tumblr_mg8fmhtWZ11s11fkco1_r1_500.jpg

Don't eat too much cake lol :D Oh, and you and Ozzy make Pokemon Clubs a fun place to visit.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Happy Birthday, Olli97!
I hope you'll reaching high up to the sky like Pidgeys and their evolutions, and make Pokemon Club a happy place!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Happy Birthday Olli! I know I've wished you once before already, but here's another wish! You can't get too many wishes xD Have a Pidgetastic day! Hope to chat with ya real soon :D

442421-pidgey_arkeis.png

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLLIKINS! MAY YOU EAT LOTS OF SWEETS AND GET LOTS OF GOODIES ON THIS WONDERFUL DAY mhmmmm

tumblr_llig00HCyQ1qdrnl5o1_500.gif

don't get too chubby or else you can't fly with others as much anymore :((

tumblr_lwhj3iIXox1r4u8w3o1_500.gif

jk i love chubbies

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Happy Birthday Ollu! Mother loves you and she'll let you go outside to play with the Pidgey as your present, no food though, she ate that.

Back