• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
Fc 4900 5535 6135 im looking for a trade in soul silver i need a mew celebi and arceus mew and celebi for the pokedex data.and arceus for the event ill trade back

I would like to do the sinjoh ruins event in my soul silver it would be greatly appreciated for a trade of arceus from box 7 ill trade back fc.4900 5535 6135

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Last edited:
Years
Hey there RNC! I was wondering if I could just get you to help me evolve my Rhydon into Rhyperior? I have the Protector I just need someone to trade with. If you could that'd be great thanks. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey it's me. Requesting from our message:

Sandile
Shiny
Adamant "likes to thrash about"
Moxie ability
31 IV's across if possible

thanks for the help!
I'll get working on this or you, I'll let you know when it's done.

Fc 4900 5535 6135 im looking for a trade in soul silver i need a mew celebi and arceus mew and celebi for the pokedex data.and arceus for the event ill trade back

I would like to do the sinjoh ruins event in my soul silver it would be greatly appreciated for a trade of arceus from box 7 ill trade back fc.4900 5535 6135

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
Catch me on here and I'll see what I can do.

Could I have a near flawless shiny charmander and a flawless shiny dratini? Thank you!
What do you offer for those?
Hey there RNC! I was wondering if I could just get you to help me evolve my Rhydon into Rhyperior? I have the Protector I just need someone to trade with. If you could that'd be great thanks. :)
I can help with that just catch me on here.

theIVmaster

pokemon breeder/EV trainer
Years
Gen- IV
Pokemon- mareep
Gender- female
Ability- static
Move set- body slam, take down, reflect, (heal bell if possible (from move tutor in battle frontier costs 48BP")
Shiny- no
NN- no
(If posible 31 sp.atk, atk, and spd IV's)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC, can I have Butterfree, Beedril & Arbok all holding a rare candy please? It's for Gen IV :)
I can help you with that you already know, but it will be quiet awhile before I'll be able to sorry.

Gen- IV
Pokemon- mareep
Gender- female
Ability- static
Move set- body slam, take down, reflect, (heal bell if possible (from move tutor in battle frontier costs 48BP")
Shiny- no
NN- no
(If posible 31 sp.atk, atk, and spd IV's)

It wi;l be a bit before I can do this also, I am really busy with other requests atm.

Back