• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your favorite music from R/S/E?

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
What was your favorite theme of R/S/E?
Route 113 was one of my favorite themes in the middle,but Sky Pillar took the part as my absolute favorite. I mean seriously, listen to this!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I really liked the theme of Slateport. It was extremely cheerful and catchy, and always helped me to lift up my mood every time I heard it. I used to constantly fly myself to Slateport City in Emerald with my Swellow, and ride my bike around from here to there just so I can enjoy the music. Haha.

Vandenturf Town's music was another of my favorites. It was quite soothing, and never failed to make myself feel calm. I was also a fan of the Elite Four theme. Not the battling theme, though—just the one that you're able to hear before you start battling them. (:

Sirfetch’d

Oh my god! This region had the absolute most beautiful music and there isn't a favorite for me. I loved each and every route and town because it was all perfection, haha. I don't think there will ever be a game where the music was this nice throughout. If I had to pick one though for the sake of it, I'll go with Slateport.

Years
I love the third generations music, there's not one that I don't love! My favorites tho, are definitely the champion theme(only when battling Steven, because I don't feel that much emotion battling Wallace), Meteor Falls, Fortree City and the soft tune when you're on the route before Fallarbor town.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Battling the Regis was pretty dang epic because of the music, and for that reason alone. Plus I failed miserably multiple times in catching them, so I got to soft reset and listen again.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
The E4 battle music was awesome and so was the champion's battle theme. I also liked the Sootopolis city and Lilycove city themes because they sounded so calm.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
My favorite Pokemon E\S\R music is when we are in the E4 Pokemon league after we exit the victory road the music hits with a amazing tune i like it too much and it also feels us like we are really on the Pokemon league in real life.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I liked the desert music a lot. other musics I did like were the Magma/Aqua leader battle music, Meteor Falls, Sealed Chamber and the Flood music.

Years
The music when you encounter Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza was easily my favorite from the 3rd gen games, and in my top 3 themes from the Pokemon games in general. Something about the bells ringing at thestart and the slow build-up really made it seem like an epic battle, and back at 12 or 13 years old, it really was.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Should I really choose? The trumpet was played on all the songs, so all of them was great. I think, however, I would say that the Wild Battle music was far too classy and it was pretty awesome to hear... IN EVERY FRIGGIN WILD BATTLE, TOO.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
I really liked the theme when you used the awesome HM06 move Dive ^_^
*Miss those days you actually could catch Pokemon on the seafloor

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
All of the music on Routes 118-123 are my favorites. Including Lilycove City.

I don't really know why; I just like listening to them. I think it's because I spend most of my gametime on those routes to train...

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Aug 28, 2014
When I first discovered Sealed Chamber...the music is mysterious and pretty cool, it stuck to be my favorite from the thrill of discovery, I guess

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
My favorite tunes in these games are all town themes: of course, Slateport, but there's also the very catchy Petalburg theme, and the beautiful Lilycove theme.

Back