• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
In a bizarre change of fate, the Discord is down, but PC stays up.

pkmin3033

Yeah, Discord just went haywire...ehhh. I think DMs are still available, though.

Back to Horizon I go, then.

Years
Hello everyone! I'm new here! I would like to ask if there's a way to change my username (profile name) details? If there is, please tell me. Thank you ;)

You can change your profile details by clicking on "Me" and the "Edit Profile".

You can also request for a name change by using this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=378941

Unfortunately you would not be able to change your name (Unless it's just punctuation) as you have less than 100 posts and you have only been here for less than a month. (You have to be here for at least for 4 months.)

playboyhacker

I'm Raz the Pokemon DDS Hacker
Years
You can change your profile details by clicking on "Me" and the "Edit Profile".

You can also request for a name change by using this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=378941

Unfortunately you would not be able to change your name (Unless it's just punctuation) as you have less than 100 posts and you have only been here for less than a month. (You have to be here for at least for 4 months.)

--------------------------------

Ohh, I see, thanks for the quick response Sir! :D

pkmin3033

Man, the amount of HOURS I send in Item World is just absurd...I always seem to get a better item to then grind once I finish.
Well, if nothing else the Item God on the 100th floor always had the next tier up of the weapon you were currently in, it was the only way to get the highest rank stuff =P

...I spent so many hours speeding through Item Worlds in D4 just to get every weapon for the plat and I loved every second of it. xD

I love Disgaea 5. Killia's story is just too touching.
It was pretty good, but...the trademark humour was gone. I kinda missed it.

pkmin3033

That's how long it's taken me to work up the motivation to play Majora's Mask 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back