• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

playboyhacker

I'm Raz the Pokemon DDS Hacker
Years
Heya Folks! I've been stuck with choices which beverage should I drink. Because of my confusion, I drink Coke instead :D

I came here to look for guides that can help me with my Pokemon hack. Thanks for warm welcome guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

smocks

fiat lux
Years
I came here to look for guides that can help me with my Pokemon hack. Thanks for warm welcome guys!

No problem, glad you're enjoying PC so far!

For your Pokémon hack, you should check out our ROM Hacking Forum, it'll help out all your ROM Hacking needs right away. First, make sure to check out the ROM Hacking Rules above all else! For some quick links I recommend the Getting Started Guide & The Path to being an Elite Hacker Guide. If you have any other questions, you can scroll/search through the forum to see if a similar question has been answered.

Hope this helps! Wish you luck on your hack! :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 2, 2017
Welcome to Pokecommunity :D I hope you have as much fun as I do here ^^ Best wishes Michelle

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Hello everyone I'm new here! :D
Heya Folks! I've been stuck with choices which beverage should I drink. Because of my confusion, I drink Coke instead :D

Hey playboyhacker, welcome to the Community.

Coke is always better than alcohol, but Milk is the best, lol {XD}.

Anyways, just check out the sections that smocks suggested, that should help all your ROM Hacking needs.

See ya around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back