• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Wow do u people have nothing better to do then troll a guy who Made a joke on a holiday, it's not like releasing the hack is manipulations priority like he said the most important part in his life is coming up, u shuld find something better to do, honestly just leave him/her alone.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Okay guys, its seriously time to drop the discussion about April Fools. Regardless as to whether you thought it was mean, funny or just wanted to make a general statement about the reactions of others, there's no reason to keep complaining and arguing. Manipulation has explained the position Sienna is in right now and that's the end of it.

If you feel like you have something more to say to somebody, take it to PM. Keep the content of this thread centred around the released version from this post on.

Years
I downloaded this game, and put it onto my gPSP. The game itself works fine, except that it won't let me save. Can anyone help? I tried looking for the answer, but the only thing I found was changing the save mode to 128 kh, but there isn't an option for that on the gpsp emulator

download visualboy advance instead, it works better and is more widely used. it has an option to change to the 128.

as for april fools day, I am still rather steamed, but I think DrFuji is right; it's been weeks and we should move on.

Years
the games pretty good if it goes unfinished or not
but...i came across a "glitch" or an easy way to win wild or battle encounters....i have the baby aerodactyl and eveytime i've been using BITE they always flinch, nvr once been attacked ...and when it evolved and learned supersonic the enemy always hurted themselves ..i nvr saw them become unconfused since they always died and thunder wave always makes the pokemon paralyzed every turn (or all the thunder attacks the gym uses...and i got pissed!!!!!)

anyone else been or seen this?? or is this jus my rom???

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
ROM VERSION!!!!

I'm really excited to try this game out but sadly i can't because i cant patch it to a fire red if you coul, PLEASE POST A FILE THAT HAS THE FIRE RED ROM PRE-PATCHED!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Years
I'm really excited to try this game out but sadly i can't because i cant patch it to a fire red if you coul, PLEASE POST A FILE THAT HAS THE FIRE RED ROM PRE-PATCHED!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

(warning! possible bad english ahead)

that's not possible since it's highly ilegal. You will have to find a way to patch your rom. What exact problem are you having? patching shouldn't be a problem since it's a really simple process... most of the times when a patch doesn't work all you have to do is try again with a different base rom. Try getting it from a new place.

rakireid

UlforceVeedramon Master
Years
(warning! possible bad english ahead)

that's not possible since it's highly ilegal. You will have to find a way to patch your rom. What exact problem are you having? patching shouldn't be a problem since it's a really simple process... most of the times when a patch doesn't work all you have to do is try again with a different base rom. Try getting it from a new place.

Like Cabe says its pretty easy and takes no time at all just keep trying you will get it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2014
will it ever be finished so when can beat the pokemon league and become the champion?
I don't want to quote the intro post so. When you said you "merge in with them." did you mean you could join the team?"

Last edited:

Catonian

A Sir
Years
Is there any place I could find a Sienna Pokedex? I'd just like to see what different pokemon are available and what evolves and what doesn't.

Can someone help me out?

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
hack

this hack is alright. You just go from town to town doing the same thing and i have encountered problems.

-I cant fly anymore, everytime i try i get a blue screen and it has become quite annoying
-The house where your supposed to catch all the starters only a charmander appeared then it says 'no pokemon appeared'
-Im playing beta 3.1

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Based on the comments I've read, I think people are treating this project far too harshly. Sure it may not add a ton of a new features, but look at how much work has been put into it. It's one of the few lengthy hacks out there that we have to play, and if I recall correctly, rijonAdventures got tons of praise and even that still played by the standard Pokémon formula, more or less. Keep up the amazing work, Manipulation!

Wazuuup

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Is there a bloody fix for blue screen when i fly yet or do i have to reset, cause this game is awesome for me but i don't feel like deleting my save files :'(

lynndaquil

Octopus in training
Years
is there any general idea when this will be released? the next few weeks, or months or what? I want to keep playing, but it hasn't been updated in so long..

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I've been redoing the eighth gym because of a personal dislike for the puzzle. I was wondering if anyone had any cool ideas for a puzzle, I'm happy for it to be difficult to implement as I'm always up for a challenge. The gym doesn't have a type as it is lead by a NPC who's very important to Sienna's storyline.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
You should make it somewhat like Lenora's puzzle, but not for books. Make it a quiz-esque type but also make it so you have to FIND the quiz to get there, I guess.

Hmm, like, one quiz could be "I am dead, you can not pass." The only way to get past would be to give up a revive.

Idk, could be challenging. As for the layout, I cannot help you, as I have no idea what you had in mind, I know it doesn't have a type, but even the 8th gym in R/Y/B weren't just empty buildings. Hope I at least sparked an idea.

Back